Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:35 am

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  ITS HERE - Do you trust these guys on this site and the others - Just because they are not posting every 5 seconds doesn't mean the RV stood still or took a back step - its IN PROCESS and about to show up any second now - OK - grab hold of what you have heard and read and stand on it honey - don't let the winds of doubt hit you ok?

Guru Poppy3:   i have extremely high expectations between now and the 15th of dec that we will see the rv. I am encouraging everyone if you havent already started this process by now then you are way behind. Please please get busy with planning your protection for your family now. You don't need the money to discuss plans and you can tell them you have an investment that should pay off very soon you expect to have $$$$$ so many dollars they do not need or have to know where the money will be coming from. You get to know their personality and get references to check out before this takes place. Now get busy. Poppy3

here lately i have heard people talking and giving advise on personal safety measure to take and actually heard some very dumb comments from them . I am sorry for the fact that some people with zero training try to advise people on subjects they know absolutely nothing about. Buyers beware who you listen to. Poppy3

I used to have a securities trader license and only did it for a short while about18 months but i did study and learn quite a bit but i wouldnt attempt doing it myself. I have a professional in place the works with the super rich entertainers and pro players in the nashville area and he is awesome and i was very lucky to have him take me on. He doesnt take just anyone but i had a great rich friend that reccomended my and he accepted my account. This is the type guy people should be looking for, poppy3

I GOT A TEXT...SAYIN MALIKI WAS HERE TODAY AND WOULD BE HERE TOMORROW FOR MEETINGS AND SIGNING DOCUMENTATION THEN WOULD RETURN FOR A QUICK TRIP ON THE 12TH AFTER THE RV AND MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE FINANCIAL FUTURE FOR THE IRAQ AND AMERICAN PEOPLE. THIS IS SOUNDING VERY VERY GOOD. IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  We are watching...Hightened sense of awareness with all the things going on today... things happening all around are not the usual...Have to be careful about what to say.  It has not been an uneventful day. Everything looks good for the beginning of this week...Don't expect to see something while we are sleeping. I believe it will be on US timeline. I believe we will see it in daytime...I do believe we are at the quick ending of all this...You should be excited.

Guru TNT Tony:  From the info that I have received, we are still on track to see a change either today (late evening) or Monday/Tuesday. I am saying this because I don't know which day will be cash out. I know that we do in fact have visitors and are waiting to here from them either this evening or first thing in the morning. Iraq is still on a communication blackout and info has been smuggled out that they are excited and also waiting to tell the world something that they are very proud of. There has been a dollar amount assigned to the citizens of Iraq, much like the one assigned to the citizens of Kuwait.  There are a lot of exciting things happening today and tomorrow...I am hoping for and expecting to receive some more (great) information as the day progresses.

Guru Robusto:
  Just spoke with a contact who's son is in Kuwait--they're hoping he will come home next week...they confirmed what the other guru intel reports from several months ago that solders were not allowed to bring home dinar...they search though all their bags before they leave...He used to be able to mail or carry dinar out but now no one can...He says the soldiers have to be out of Iraq by the Dec. 31st--after that they will be under Iraqi law...

Guru Arthur:  This just in from a very high source....dont really know how a source can get any higher...the RV was almost held up yet again until the end of the year by our government....but Shabs stood up for his country, and by extension, for us...and refused to go for anymore holdups....source told us that this RV is happening "anytime" now....I consider this official....there is no more holdups....the RV is in motion

Guru Med:   THEY WILL BE DISCUSSING THAT [Iraq wanting to be released from chapter 7] ON DEC 12 WHEN MALIKI COMES TO THE U.S.  I MEAN HONESTLY  HAS IRAQ UNDER THE CURRENT REGIME EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE REMOVED...NO.   THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII STATES THAT THEY ARE DEAMED A THREAT TO PEACE IN THE REGION.  OF COURSE  THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM CHAPTER VII  TO RV, THEY ONLY NEEDED CERTAIN RESOLUTIONS  REMOVED.  I FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THE SITUATION WE ARE IN EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS CRAZY  OVER THERE...I THINK AN 11TH HR DEAL WILL COME THROUGH. 

Guru Jonnywg:   late breaking update: the $00.000 has come back on the screens,  we await further development

Well my friends we come to what is supposed be the "FINAL COUNTDOWN" and I feel like Rocky after a few of his fights. The facts remain that Contractors, Government emplyees, MINISTERS and the public Joe in Iraq are supposed to get paid tomorrow with the RV'd currency.

Our info has never waivered from that. We have been told that there would be visiting Dignataries and a press conference re IRAQ this afternoon.

I thought we would have this verified for publication by now. We will report it soon. Stay in the moment right now Mellowcited and we will enjoy the last moments together. The bank screens for wells Fargo and Chase report "unavailable" no other info re this but this is great news for a Sunday. keep it real and keep the faith.

Guru EagleHasLanded:   Hopefully you recall my thought for the day...where I stated that Iraq did not want to RV until they raised their flag to insure that they were in charge of their own currency and I also stated that Maliki would not step foot on U.S. soil with his currency worth only a tenth of a cent as he did not want to be embarrassed...a newspaper article...seems to back up that premise.  One important and telling paragraph of the article is as follows:  Al Jabri said that "the Prime Minister's visit will not discuss the U.S. withdrawal or file trainers or anything military, but will focus on the economic aspects of activation between Iraq and the United States."   Can you say "winner, winner, chicken dinner?"

Guru Bluwolf:   things are happening that will lead to your rv...bank wise everything is looking good but like all things there is protocol, so we must wait it out, everything is now settling down and it will come along shortly...it's just around the corner

Guru Enorrste:   I...listened to the "Commitment Ceremony" broadcast live in Iraq  from the US White House website early...(Thursday 12/1/11).  US Vice President Joe Biden’s speech ...congratulated Iraq on its new status as a sovereign nation. What I find curious is that not all the US troops have left, so one would think that this ceremony would have be held after the last troop had left, not before. The other curious fact is that Iraq is not truly a sovereign country UNTIL the dinar has been revalued. A sovereign nation must have an internationally tradable currency to BE fully sovereign...this ceremony now (instead of later) indicates to me that this revalue is truly about to pop anytime...they can’t wait for the last few troops to leave to declare their sovereignty to their people because the revalue is about to be triggered and it must be done in a climate that states “we are in control of our country; we did this revalue, not the Americans.”..the mainstream US press has reported...that Iraq Prime Minister Maliki has been scheduled to meet with President Obama on December 12th. That meeting...sure looks to me like a reception for a head of state, and that means to me that the revalue would have been made official by then.  We are closer than ever.

Guru Mailman17:   IMHO I REALLY THINK WE ARE STILL ON TRACK FOR A VERY GOOD CHRISTMAS,  SO WE ALL MUST JUST LET THE NEWS COME OUT...ANALYZE IT...ADD IT UP AND WAIT FOR SHABS TO LIGHT THE CHRISTMAS TREE, THATS WHERE I THINK WE ARE AT THIS MOMENT...STILL LOOKING VERY GOOD.  STAY POSITIVE AND CONFIDENT...ALMOST HOME

3S's Member Dinadave Bank Story:  went to WF here locally to a small branch office in a Vons to open an account for a new company I helped start.We had to do all the ususal things like ID, type of account, passwords etc. and because of the nature of our company had to do some above and beyond security measures to ensure safety.That meant one on one with a personal banker...As we were doing our bank business I causually asked her if the big main branch in town would be participating in the IQD cash-in that was about to take place and she immediately responded that it wasn't only going to be at desiginated branches...I said surely you won't be cashin in that amount at this branch being so small and she said I would be surprised as one person from each WF branch nationwide had been trained and could facilitate the cash in at any branch.... she then said immediately that she didn't know when it was going to happen as they wouldn't say but that it could happen any time and the cashin would come immediately after rates posted...I was stoked

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 12/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Enorrste had no idea what he was talking about back then and he still doesn't.  Iraq doesn't need to revalue to be a sovereign nation.  Vietnam is a sovereign nation and it takes 11 dong to buy one dinar.  It's not the value of the currency that makes it "internationally tradable".  It's the demand for the products and services that the nation provides that creates demand for the currency that makes it tradable, and 90% of Iraq's GDP is from oil revenues.  Since they sell their oil for US dollars there's no demand for the dinar except for the artificial demand created by scammers.  Here we are five years later and the dinar is worth less today than it was when Enorrste proclaimed "we are closer than ever".

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum