Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?   Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:10 am

Darky wrote
1h ago
Has anyone ever listened to Dave Schmidt?

OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
I did ...yesterday

Darky wrote
1h ago
Im listening to him right now. Intriguing stuff.
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
Dave is not my cup of Tea

OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
yeah, well he eventually got to a place where he said something about his 'group being notified by him' and thats when I cut him off
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
He also says only his group will exchange and you need to send him all your money and sign a contract. That's when I stopped listening.

OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
yep a CLEAR sign to "stay away" imo
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
In addition he stated that if you want inside info you must pay to attend his seminars
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
I listened to him this summer, then stopped   
OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
wow
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
And he's an ex congressman from Washington
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
Yet he says thousands of sent their money to him, but in a recent pic on Dinar Chronicles they showed a pic of a seminar with 30 ppl

OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
well, I hope IF he is ultimately trying toprofit off the sheep - I hope he get's MORE than he bargained for!
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
It won't change you, just magnify the person you truly are   
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
This brings out the best and worst in ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?   Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:26 am

LOL

I think he is an embezzling crook and needs to be shut down.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: