Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship

Go down

Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship Empty Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship

By Roudao 43 minutes ago

Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship 264725Image1

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

Roudao - Erbil

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi announced the adoption of the Council of Ministers in its regular, on Tuesday, the draft of a new law that gives the retired employees of the private sector and the self - employed.

Ebadi said in a press conference held after the Council meeting today, and I followed Roudao Media Network, that "has been the social security project at today's meeting an old project unfortunately did not pass a merging retired public sector and the government with the private sector and have the same benefits for the two sectors and this requires reconsideration each subject of retirement in general. "

Among Abadi, "We want the private sector support and each citizen has a private liberal profession or running private companies have a right to get a pension and have the same retirement located in the government sector," adding that "put on the Council of Ministers and approved the bill and sent it to the Shura Council State and then to the House for discussion and ratification. "

Abadi said, "should get an amendment to the current pension law was directive to withdraw this amendment the fact that a comprehensive new law, public and private sector and certainly this project needs to be more discussion and you will get many a discussion in the House of Representatives."

He noted, "There are some fallout has been affected by the law to the presence of retired former and retired Any subsequent change in the pension law, of course, do not want to influence the former retirees application in the future because the application must impact Alrajaa affect the ex-retired."

On the popular crowd, passed by parliament last Saturday Act Ebadi said, "The law shows between the law-abiding and outside him and in both cases the benefit for everyone and we hope no-objection sectarian, ethnic, and understand all citizens in this popular crowd."

He pointed out that "the numbers of displaced people are still lower than expected and we have taken measures to guarantee to house them, and we are ready to cooperate with everyone to eliminate Daesh terrorist."

Prime Minister stated that "Iraq today is closer to unite than ever," adding that "all Iraqis defending their land and respectable endeavor to erase all traces Daesh reconciliation and brotherhood."

The Abadi "We have succeeded in the military side and strive to succeed in the civilian side in the liberated areas," stressing "We must be a community reconciliation before re-displaced people to their homes."

He added that "Mosul will remain one and united."

LINK

Abadi: Adoption of a new law granting retirement for workers in the private sector entrepreneurship 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum