Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product!

Go down

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! Empty Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 am

While you are waiting for this RV to come to fruition, why not call in and sell your wares on the Wingit call?

Look just how well the guys are doing with Bar-B-Q sauce and Soil Conditioner.

Got a recipe you want to share? Or better yet, why not sell your brand new cookbook by email?

Just gather those recipes up and use a print on demand service and advertise for free on the Wingit call!

How about those items in your garage or attic that you don't have a use for any more.

What better way to sell them and make a few bucks with Garry's help on the call!

Running a little short for the bills that have to be paid?

Why not sell a little of your currencies to other Dinarians that will pay you more than the dealers will offer you.

Do you find yourself with a lot of spare time and can make homemade products that you feel folks would want?

Why not call in and take orders for those products before the Redneck Radio goes off the air?

Garry's calls are Dinarian supported, so why not take advantage of that service that is paid for?

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Promote Your Product! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum