Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry

Go down

Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry Empty Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry

11/28/2016 21:39

Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry 3225

# National Center Brief

A news report said on Monday that US President - elect Donald Trump is considering selecting retired Gen. David Petraeus to the post of Foreign Minister.

The news agency "Bloomberg" an official at the transition team of President - elect, that Trump will meet with retired Gen. Davidpetraos later today to discuss the appointment order.

Petraeus hinted earlier that he would serve in the Trump administration if asked to do so.

Retired general and served for military and high - security positions, including commander of US forces in Iraq in 2007, and director of the Central Intelligence Agency, who resigned in 2012, after the discovery of a relationship outside marriage.

LINK

Trump is considering the nomination of a famous American general in Iraq , Foreign Ministry 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum