Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 am

Guru ScottiG:    got a call from...contact...that exchanges foreign currencies for the last 30 years and he says he would bet all his money. that we would see this RV tomorrow...this contact is at this moment expecting the screens to go nuts!!!!

Guru BWM:   looking at the window from now until banks open in the morning right now...things still seem to be on track... nothing negative of substance today...if they indeed pay the contracts you would see the rv'd rate we believe.

Guru Poppy3:  
Ete and phillip guys this ties in that i had a call immediately when i walked out of church from a pastor friend of mine in fla and he had just gotten a call from another preacher friend who was over sea's at a air port currency exchange center and he was told many currencies where in fact showing zero and had been since around 9:30 am yesterday and she had been told this morning that the rates would be live first thing in the morning. Poppy3 sounding very good

guys I am very encouraged at ths point by the statements made by people i have known and trusted for years. they where given the information and would never pass it on if they had not gotten if from someone they trust. I pray that tonight is our release time for each of us . I know many of you are hurting and need this desparately. I will take a midnight prayer ride tonight and have my private discussion with the savior. I will be remembering all of you and talking with him about our future and the blessings he has laid up for us. Be honest with yourself and knw that even though this has been a emotional ride other than self implied stress we have had to do nthing that is physically streneuous. I pray all can bear up and stand tall as the blessings from on high finally fall our way. I am soory that I have had to learn to deal with stress the way I have for years and I earnestly hope none of you have to bear a burden like the queen and I have but I can say without hesitation GOD has been our strength every step because we turned to him when the tradegy happened instead of away. GODS LOVE TO EACH OF YOU POPPY3

there have been littrally thousands of rate predictions over the last 7 years and they are a joke because the fact i just gave you so don't listen to it . I always question lots of the intel when at the end of their information they add and the rate is ?????. poppy3

the best indicator of the possible rate is that Kuwait is at $3.62 and I personally think because DR Shabibi has said they will be comprable in rate to the region that we will have a rate somewhere within .10 of their rate . Remember they share two of the largest oil fields on their borders and there business wise and marketing to sell their oil just can't be to much disparagy between their Global rate. poppy3

lobster at this point i am taking this thing one day at a time because i absolutely feel from solid sources that everything is in the good DR 'S HANDS and I can't even phathum how many or what all details he has to satisfy that none of us are prevy to . Yes I feel very confident it will be here this month. poppy3 H-Spot none of us where placed in this position to settle for less than what GOD has planned for us don't agree to settle for anything let him guide the powers that be to give us all our blessing. poppy3

lobster sorry but no i was saying confidence way before the end of dec. but my confidence is still very high for this month but if not this month there is nothing in any of the information that gives a date other than the banking on the 1st and 15th of dec. poppy3. ph bbl

just got another confirmation from very solid source saying be ready for the rv tomorow. that is three confirmation i have recieved from totally different sources that do not know one another. awesome. poppy3 GO TO BED AND REST AS THIS SOUNDS WE WILL NEED TO BE RESTED AND OF GOOD MIND TOMORROW. I JUST TOOK ME A SLEEPING PILL NIGHT ALL. POPPY3

Guru BGG: 
  I checked with my banking sources last nite and this is exactly what we have seen several other times - anyone purporting to have been around this long should know that. It doesn't automatically add up to an RV.

That's fine - but that's not what they said - and once these guys get to going - they "move the whole info stream" because everyone hears them - even banking sources. The point I was making is that last nite's info was not very credible. People who really are in the "know" were saying it was just not likely. They were saying mid-day today was the very earliest...so what we were hearing was just way "over blown. Today is also a "physical possibility" but not likely. A better window would be Sun/Mon/Tues...

The truth doesn't hurt you - it's Biblical. The truth - the real truth, will set you free. It is amazing to me - when you aren't hung up in these crazy rumor cycles how freeing it is. When you really grasp an understanding of what is at play and when it could happen VS. when someone who genuinely has no clue, says it will happen...it is a very different story. There is a far greater degree of peace rather than the temporary excitement and then the crush of false hope realized - over and over.

And it's only the truth you know that will set you free - truth is all around us. Often we just choose not to recognize it. There isn't anything we haven't shared that would make it easier for you. Most all of what I don't share is because I don't have much confidence in it. We try to filter the stuff I am sure is "bunk" out ahead of time

Here's exactly where we stand - This is in Dr. Shabibi's hands entirely. He could have done it before - but now he has the last piece of the puzzle (as he laid out for us in April) that he was wanting. The cooperation of the government. The GOI. He will do this at the most opportune time for Iraq and for no other reason. We believe this will be soon.

Guru Freeway Bill:  
The stage is set, the need is there on all fronts and the movement has been leading up to this for a long time. It is time for this to happen...Nothing seems to be in the way now...everything is pointing to tonight...You could see it anytime between...now thru tomorrow...Perferably late tonight into the am a few hours...The 0000.0000 have fell down to the branch level as of yesterday...That is a great sign. they are not going to stop it now.

This would be a good time to start claiming it!!! GOD said where two are more are gathered in my name .... he is saying that if you have the faith and you agree that something is going to happen and you agree on it, that it will (simple version).... But whatever the version .... Ask anything in HIS name and it will happen...

Guru Mailman17:  
LOTS OF BACKROOM DEALINGS GOING ON AND AT LEAST WE NOW KNOW THE VALUE OF THOSE NOTES THAT COME OUT EARLY 2012, .86, BUT MOST LIKELY LOOK FOR 1-1.  VERY EXCITING TIMES COMING, EVERYTHING IS GOING OUR WAY, A LITTLE SLOW...BUT STILL...WE KNOW WHATS COMING NOW..ALSO BE AWARE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SAID FIRST AND SECOND READS THE WEEK...AND VOTING ON THURSDAY...DONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY DO A SWITCHEROONO, BE READY FOR ANYTHING.  RULES CAN CHANGE AT AN INSTANCE ...ESPECIALLY WITH A LOT AT STAKE.

Guru Med: ONE HUGE THING AND IT WAS NOT HIGHLIGHTED  IT IS 2ND PARA AND HE EXPLAINED WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING. THAT YOU CANNOT LOP AND THEN SAY YOU HAVE INCREASED THE VALUE. AND HAVE I NOT SAID THE TERM WAS BEING USED INCORRECTLY AND HE SAYS THE SAME THING. THIS IS A GREAT EXPLANATION
AND YOU CAN TELL THAT THIS PERSON MUST HAVE SPENT TIME OUT OF THE ME    OR EVEN EDUCATED. THE VERBAGE IS DEFINATELY PRO WESTERN

Delete the zeros from the currency reform is it of the Iraqi currency or cash are

Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Thread: newspaper business prospects

Samir Nasiri
Economist

That the central bank adopts the so-called reform of management system currency of any transition from a small amount in the currency chasing a large amount of the price of services, which reflect the stage of stability, growth and prosperity, and on this basis, the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi dinar which made a thousand dinars, worth one Dinar stems from the considerations of good management of the monetary system and the shift of the mass of cash flaccid of thirtieth trillion dinars and do not meet the needs of the payments system in Iraq and encourage dollarization to the mass of cash of not more than (30) billion dinars easy exchange and easy to deposit in banks, stressing that the ability to savings banks are weak, for reasons operational because the banks do not have adequate capacity for counting and control currency counterfeit with tons of money it receives each day, so commercial transactions between traders, which is now resorting to weight rather than counting and sorting, and carrying the sidelines of the risk (1.3)% at a cost of transactions which is similar to the cost of counting is sometimes a cost inflation added to the value per transaction.

On this basis, the stage of development of modern Iraq and to engage in an era of stability and low inflation, rampant need to re-establish a new currency to issue monetary of high-value low-volume and this is what I did many countries in the world was suffering from hyper-inflation, also underlines the bank stated that the process of replacing the currency is not have an impact not only on the wealth of citizens or on their income and the system price and is working on is the process of organizing for macroeconomic management, a process that has a high efficiency instead of using the payments system is a legacy of the stages of the instability and economic inflation, the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq moving towards improve the value of the dinar and enhance the value of exchange and long-term program being in this direction to keep the dinar, a profit-Azam because we are going to JD stronger and therefore bring the dinar instead of foreign currency or other assets that will result in the loss of the citizen and it should be encouraged citizen saving the Iraqi dinar (national currency) and deal of banking to win twice, the first benefit of the banking and the second high exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, one of the results of economic prosperity in which they operate monetary policy in Iraq to achieve it, but there is another view in opposition to the proposal above confirm that the automation of the banking system and find a bank teller and (Alvezacart) and cards credit, remittances and exchange electronic bypass functions of classical and traditional banks to modern functions and new tools to ensure that the development of a system of risk management banking and credit system to support development efforts and reconstruction and to be diligent in the real side of the economy support the efforts of the operating and investment to increase production and to give facilities to ensure so do not run away to the proceedings is the same feasibility, as some believe that this operation will return Iraq to the economic period brightly and will enhance the value of the dinar to the IMF and the international community and will deal with economic problems, particularly inflation, others believe in the process the loss of currency value estimated one third Fbtkadirhm affected will be owners of salaries and wages because they have to enter the purchasing power less than the nominal value of the currency and believe that the cancellation of zeros will lead to a monetary illusion, that these attitudes are based on fragile foundations, and sometimes irrational, there is confusion and a clear distinction between cancellation of zeros and the improvement of the real exchange rate, and mixing of a second between the cancellation and Altzkhm, mixing third between this cancellation and reduction of the value of currency, the first position is just wishful thinking can not be achieved by deleting the zeros and the second position, with a mysterious how to delete the zeros leads to financial loss and identified on the basis of any one third?

Also, the deletion will not address inflation and will not contribute to the aggravation, nothing to do with the illusion and (more correctly illusion) cash subject matter, and notes that the process of deleting the zeros are known in several countries have preceded us to that of them delete the two zeros or three or even six zeros, as in Turkey, said that the reasons for the deletion of zeros is almost confined to the psychological aspect of Balbrgbh in the currency with the exchange rate is high, and this increase into joy to the heart of Iraq, the joy of the return of the dinar to its past, bright, but this joy does not conceal his conviction that the process of removing zeros will not address the economic crisis suffered by the private decline in standard of living, unemployment and the deterioration of security services, health, education and energy services, it should be noted that Abannmk Central abandoned the practice of fixed exchange rate system to adopt a floating and will lead the deletion of three zeros to reduce the mass of cash (the strict sense) and will be reflected directly on the nominal values ​​of salary, shares and bonds and the prices , where he leads the deletion of zeros to the feeling of poverty, it had ten million dinars now has only ten thousand dinars, may lead this feeling to reduce consumption, which reflected negatively on the macroeconomic situation of the country, even if we assume that the deletion of zeros alleviate inflation is no longer useful for this event because the Iraqi Central Bank data indicate that the rate of inflation has become only 7%.

If the deletion of zeros does not address inflation, it does not contribute to the height that the removal of three zeros impose a division of the nominal value of money is new to 1000 and at the same time be divided by this figure salaries, wages and other entry and nominal values ​​of shares and bonds as well as the prices of goods and services may increase the prices of some goods or services When you go to the new currency generating a popular feeling that the currency led to it, while must be pursued in the supply and demand to explain this rise, since a few months a lot of talk in Iraq, the emergence of monetary illusion in the case of Khzv zeros from the dinar, and the fact that he does not link to just cash sense of the above to remove zeros, because it requires high salaries by less than the rate of inflation, and when there is no relationship between nominal income and inflation is not correct to talk about the monetary illusion.

That the deletion of zeros may lead to the opposite sense of poverty according to the worker.

Any decline in consumption in the first stage and then returning to normal status in the next stage, and in all cases, psychological factors remain high and limited to a short does not apply to all individuals with the same intensity.

The conclusion that the deletion of zeros is not much different from adjusting the size of the banknotes or change colors or add a new fee or remove the image of.

This article comes from the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce”

Guru Jonnywg:   from what we know, all is done but the release and as we have not done this before, we do not know timing...We feel it will be posted by 2am Monday on CBI...but no guarrantee on monday cashin...PREFERRED customers 1st.

Guru Bulldog75/OkieOilman:   "GOOSE EGGS TO GO; 440 OVEN, & 747s" - ALL REPORTS ARE GOOD 'N GO. THE WORLD CANNOT TRADE WITH GOOSE EGGS. THESE EGGS HAVE TO GO AND THE IMF, BIS, UST KNOW IT. THE LAST HOLD IS DROPPING A FEW COUNTRIES WHO CONTINUE TO BE NON-COMPLIANT WITH SIGNED OFF-PAPERWORK, SOFTWARE, COMPUTER WORK, SOME COUNTRIES MAY GET DROPPED DUE TO BASIL NON COMPLIANCE. THE IMF WANTS TO DO THIS ALL AT ONE TIME AND NOT SPLIT THE TOTAL BASKET IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. WITH THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME UNIVERSAL EVENT, WE CONTINUE TO BE ON AN "HOUR TO HOUR, MINUTE TO MINUTE WATCH" SITUATION. OUR FORTUNES OF IQD GIFTS COME IN GOD'S TIME...WHICH IS OH, SO VERY VERY SOON. IMHO, THIS SHOULD DOMINO SOON TO NOW,..AND WATCH THOSE 'GOOSE EGGS' TURN INTO 'GOLDEN EGGS'. THE CAKE STILL BAKES NEAR 440 USA DEGREES AND THAT '747' IS A GREAT AIRCRAFT WORLDWIDE ! YOU WILL HAVE A VERY GOOD SUNDAY/MONDAY. KNOW THIS, FOR YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED! IT IS NO MISTAKE YOU ARE HERE AT THIS PLACE AND TIME. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR UNIVERSE.

Guru Kaparoni: Today’s chat is… "The Truth and Reality of the Iraqi Government – Part 3" This chat will be an outline of the causes, reasons, and solutions for the delays pertaining to the revaluation of the New Iraqi Dinar. Today we will focus on "everything is now in motion" as it pertains to the pending revaluation. Though it may not be the “promise” you want to hear, it outlines the ineptness and bureaucracy that Parliament and the Government have played in the delay in the revaluation of the New Iraqi Dinar. Let’s get started…

Ok, last chat was all about what to look for…This chat we will see if, in fact, we were right, and if the items we mention are now in motion. Article… Hundreds of international companies confirm their presence in the gallery of Basra International Oil and Gas – 27/11/2011. Quote…“475 global company specializing in oil and gas represents 37 countries, offers the latest techniques and modern technology for oil and gas, energy, He added: "This exhibition is the biggest event in the Middle East…”
As we can see from this quote, Iraq is not slowing down drawing investors into Iraq. In fact, I would say over the last 3 months, Iraq has been more aggressive to line up these business dealing and contracts. Next article….
Iraq: planning calls for the speedy adoption of the budget 2012 – 27/11/2011. Quote…“Iraqi cities and need money desperately to build its infrastructure destroyed by years of war, sanctions and violence.”

Now we see from this quote, Iraq is broke. The RV will help them substantially when they do it. They cannot afford to wait much longer.

Next article.... Parliament: the Iraqi economy is uncertain and needs to policy-making of the new – 27/11/2011. Quote.. “Iraq's economy is still not clearly defined "Is it an economy or market as a result of confusion of his policy," noting that the Federal Government is still working laws inclusiveness that operate in the former regime. And called Friday: to form a joint committee between the economic ministries such as the Ministry of Planning and Finance and Trade to draw economic policy of the country and to develop visions of the future has in order to promote it and develop it. And this quote.. “stressing: the need develop visions of future economic of the country. and between a member of the Economic Commission representative: that any strategic plan draws to its economy will succeed the result of what Iraq possessed of the elements of great economic of all sectors, calling for: the need to promote agricultural and industrial production for the development of the Iraqi economy from a unilateral to a multi-faceted.”

As we have stated, this is a bigger plan than just an RV of the dinar. And those two quotes show us again that there is progress, I am cautiously optimistic, as there are also still many issues of concern. Policy, laws, organization all are playing a roll. Yes, time is of the essence.

Next article… Mass of free form committees to study the mechanisms of distribution of wealth to the people – 23/11/2011. We can see just by the title alone of the article, Iraq is moving forward. They are at a point where they are at the planning stages for the economic “revival” of Iraq. This is progress. This quote… “A member of the cluster's bright Naji (the people), "The Liberal cluster formed committees took it upon themselves to open up the political blocs to prepare reports and studies to find a mechanism or how to distribute wealth to the people." And this quote… He explained that "the Government to include the principles of the distribution of wealth to the people in the budget next year so that there is a legitimate legal to distribute the wealth, the fact that the process of political stability in the country require the lifting of the economic situation of the individual." Good quote here…”political stability in the country requires the lifting of the economic situation of the individual”... pretty strong words, and words that we have been waiting to hear for a while.
Now, I want to go back to a quote from the Assistant Dean of the college – Dr. Fadel I think this is very important to remember…He is taking in regard to the ‘Delete 3 zero” process…“responsibility lies with the Central Bank of Iraq in the case of the decision to move to the application of this procedure where it should be the process smoothly without any problems and that the new dinar will be announced to start a new era, not just the currency removed zeros but also gives hope to the end of the time of war, sanctions and inflation”

Now that has bothered me. Because I wondered when is the end? Is there an official time or date? Is there some mechanism that we can look at to see if this would be the time for the RV? Let’s look at this article… Biden to Iraq at the end of this month to meet with political leaders -25/11/2011. Quote… “According to Iraqi government sources reliable that the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden will arrive in Baghdad in the twenty-ninth of this month to meet with various political leaders in the country, which will have completed preparations to bid farewell to U.S. troops after nearly 9 years of invading Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein.”

Nice. So is there some finality to the war? This could very well be what Dr. Fadel was talking about. And if so, Nov 29th is just two days from now. Let’s look at this next quote… “And despite the fact that Biden's visit will not only be a protocol in terms of participating in the celebrations of departure of the last U.S. troops to Iraq, but Iraqi political leaders often make the meeting with the leaders of American and specifically with Biden in charge of handling the issue of Iraq at the White House is of great importance.”

So we see here this will be a celebration. What better time to RV, right? This event seems very significant. Another article… Withdrawal day named "fidelity" day, Premier Maliki – 11/26/2011. Quote… “Premier Nouri al-Maliki decide to name the date of US forces withdrawal as "fidelity day".

Interesting choice of words. We seen on the 29th, it will be called “fidelity” day. What is the meaning of the this word “fidelity” What comes to mind is commitment and faithfulness. But I don’t know if there are alternative Arabic meanings. Here are few more definitions… Fidelity implies the unfailing fulfillment of one's duties and obligations. fidelity in keeping promises. I believe we can say, “things are in motion.”
Next article… Baghdad operations: we started the implementation of our plan to lift concrete barriers and open roads 22/11/2011. Another quote… "as directed by the commander of the armed forces launched the Baghdad Operations Command to lift concrete barriers and the opening of all roads in all areas without exception , "adding that" the need to preclude the existence of these barriers and security forces able to maintain security. "

Clearly we can see Iraq is starting to take some risks. They are opening up the Green Zone and removing concrete barriers. This is risky, IMO, if they do not satisfy the people very soon. Another quote.. “The Baghdad Operations Command, on Tuesday, it began implementing its plan to lift concrete barriers and the opening of roads in all areas of the capital as well as reducing the number of checkpoints,” And this one... "will lift these barriers within the specified period of her 45 days," noting that the process "will include all areas except for governmental institutions."

It is pretty obvious, that Maliki is going to start the new year off with all these economic plans and, as well, opening the city. That being said, it is clear there still are issues within the GOI to work out. Let’s look at this article… MP calls for her coalition league and state law to sit on a round table for the last time to resolve outstanding issues - Sat 11/26/2011. Quote… “The league said in a statement (of the Agency news) on Saturday: that the differences between the coalition and Iraqi rule of law has occurred to the long patience of the Iraqi street, waiting for resolution of these differences that are supposed to be resolved before the U.S. withdrawal to be a message reassuring the Iraqi street.”

kWell this goes right along with everything above and what Shabibi has always asked for. Resolution of differences is nice to read. Another quote… “She added: "The State of Law coalition in Iraq and sit on a round table for the last time to resolve outstanding issues concerning the implementation of the terms of the Erbil and security ministries," And this one… "There are promises by state law to resolve the outstanding problems and the implementation of the remainder of the terms of the Arbil at the earliest opportunity particularly with regard to the ministries of security and the National Council for the strategic policies and the balance in the institutions of the state."

We again see, though progress is being made…and it seems full steam ahead economically, that politically there are issues that still need resolution. This is concerning, especially when we read, “supposed to be resolved before the U.S. withdrawal”.

Parliament is back from vacation. This has been something we were watching to see progress. To see if they are in motion…This article… Source: the agenda of the House of Representatives today includes first and second readings of the nine bills - 26/11/2011 PM. Quote… “A source at the House of Representatives that the agenda for the meeting on Saturday will include the first reading and the second of nine draft laws.”

That’s good. It’s a start anyway. And this next article… Council of Representatives vote on the 5 draft laws submitted by the parliamentary committees – 24/11/2011. Quote… “House of Representatives voted in the third regular session of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, which was held under the chairmanship of Osama Najafi, Chairman of the Board of Representatives and the presence of 225 deputies on Thursday, 11.24.2011 on five bills.”

So we see they are starting to get back to work, ever so slow. 5 bills passed last week. From what we saw in previous weeks, they have 30-90 bills waiting to pass during the current session. Work to be done.

--
November 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

In the last chat, we mention the Nov 4th roundtable discussion between the CBI and Parliament. To work with them to get past the obsticles that seems to hold back or be contentious in regard to the “delete 3 zeros” One of the requests that came from that event was to future educate the people prior to the RV. Let’s look at a few quick articles that have surfaced in recent days…

Article… Najib calls to educate citizens changing money and use it before you delete the zeros of – 21/11/2011. Quote… “Member of the Finance Committee called on the parliamentary and MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Najiba Najib, "not to rush the implementation of the process of switching the currency period of time a few, but should be taught in detail to determine the positive and negative aspects," emphasizing "the need to deploy awareness among citizens through the media on how the currency exchange and use. " And this quote… "the need to raise awareness among citizens through the media how to switch the currency and use it."

And within a few days or a week of that meeting the articles started to come out. And to me that is very good news, though most of them are confusing, and reposts, and recycled, etc. Again, the fact that there is attention on the project seems more important than the content. Here is an article… CBI source denies issuance of a 50,000 IQD as it was an old plan; Says bank in process of switching – 11-21-2011. “Source: the new currency will contain 12 categories, including coins”. This is pretty much the same news. But again, good to hear. Another quote… “the Iraqi currency is currently in the process of switching after lifting the three zeroes, and it is not possible to issue a new currency at the present time,” adding, “There was intent in the past to issue the currency of a large class to facilitate the deal, but the idea of ​​lifting the zeros replaced this idea or intention of the Iraqi Central Bank to issue currency of a new category, “stressing that” the plans on the new version after the lifting of zeros take into account the issue of balance and the actual need for the trading currency (Cache), where there will be no less than 12 categories of including a number of mineral groups in addition to the paper, and certainly the last category will contain a large currency to facilitate the transactions as is the case in all countries of the world. “
Just stating 12 categories of lower denomination bills and coins (minerals)...I can guess maybe 7 bills and 5 coins? The key is they are confirming again they are putting out these items. Which requires a change of exchange rate to do so. Otherwise, they would be worthless. Next quote… “Saleh pointed out that “it will soon be through the issuance of new currency and the elimination of three zeros from the new currency.”. This is exciting if true. He states… “it will soon…” implying they are close. Another article… Central Bank will issue new denomination bills – 24/11/2011 Quote… “the bank is working to issue this new money in addition to coins”. And this one... "Iraq needs to support its economy and its currency through the issuance of a currency similar to foreign ones like the $100 bill," Saleh added.”

Just more confirmation. Bills and coins and the new currency system will be similar to other foreign countries with a $100 bill. Nothing new, but more confirmation we're in close and following the plan. Another article… Central Bank of Iraq is planning to issue a new currency from the category of 50 dinars after deletion of zeros - Dubai - Eastern November 24. This is a good quote… “The study of the Iraqi Central since June last deleting three zeros from the local currency in an attempt to promote the value of currency in circulation outside and internal”

Love it when we get a tidbit… “promote the value of currency in circulation outside and internal” Clearly, they are talking about the current notes (25,000, 10,000 etc.) and they want to promote the value “outside” meaning internationally.
We know they have removed most of the 3 zero notes…drawing them in through banks. And that they have not implemented the project, it has caused monetary concerns within iraq. This article and statement is confirmation…

Iraq works to reduce mass cash via delete zeros - 16/11/2011 14:31. Quote… He said that "cash transactions in the Iraqi market requires a large amount of banknotes and consequently there is difficulty in the transfer of funds in the form of bags in case of large transactions.". Love that quote. I am hoping that many Iraqi's have figured this out and have gotten bank accounts with ATM cards. Though we know that Iraq is a cash society for the most part, that statement is telling and more proof that the 3 zero notes are being or have been removed. All in anticipation of the RV event. And this telling statement…which says again, they are issuing new smaller notes “which eliminates three zeros.” This is key as to what they really mean. Again, as we have always said, this is a transition from larger 3 zero notes, to smaller notes. Once they are on the smaller notes, they will have “deleted the 3 zeros,” which has been done through the collection process. Quote... “He said "soon will be reduced the money supply through the issuance of new currency which eliminates three zeroes". And one more… “Saleh said that "this action is an important part of currency management reform process and facilitate payments system and eliminate the remnants of the previous inflation through monetary block dealing powerful and easy."

Now today, a video surfaced. That had Saleh and discussion with the CBI. I had my Arabic translator friend look at it. Here are his views. Article/Videokaperoni: Iraq: Iraqi dinar is stronger currencies Arab region - November 25, 2011. My Arabic translator friend… “The whole segment centered around the announcement by the CBI that they have accumulated $60 billion US Dollars worth of foreign currency reserves and that, based on CBI's calculations, the 60 billion is enough to provide value backing to the Dinar 100%, and this is what make it the strongest currency in the region. “ “They claim that other countries assets and reserves are only enough to provide partial backing to their currency, but through their financial policies and restructuring, the CBI was able to accumulate enough foreign currency reserves through auctions and debt reduction to give the Dinar a 100% reserve backing and achieve a very stable exchange rate (1170). “We were all aware of these details before, but they are for some reason making it as an official announcement and had Saleh and an economic expert commenting on the benefits of the reserves and how it would attract foreign investment because people/companies would not have to worry about the strength of the Dinar, etc, because it has strong foreign currency reserve backing.” “The rest of the segment with the financial expert tried to translate what this massive reserve amount would mean for the everyday person, and they stated that it would strengthen the economy and eventually lead to higher and higher annual incomes for Iraq citizens, etc. But nothing about an RV anywhere in the news segment. “ Good stuff from my Arabic translator.

Ok. Now let me put my view on this. … They are telling the world that the New Iraqi Dinar is a going to be a very strong currency. They are setting the stage for the event! They are also telling the world about how successful their economic policies have been. Even going as far as comparing themselves to other countries. This, in my opinion, is a key before we see the new rate.

I want to end this chat with final article and quotes… Central bank adviser: U.S. withdrawal will cooperate to build the Iraqi economy 24/11/2011. Quote… Mohammed Saleh said that "the withdrawal of U.S. forces this year signal the end of the shift to the economics of peace and economic development in Iraq." This is telling as the CBI is now confirming what we were talking about above in regard to the troops leaving, the event titled “fidelity” on 11/29/2011. It is my opinion that this event is that “signal” which then tells the CBI they can go forward with the project. And this quote… "there is a war economy and the economy of peace; and the withdrawal of U.S. troops is the signal to begin to reflect Iraq's image of the country supporting world peace and that the U.S. would leave civilians of Iraq," Another quote… "the completion of the withdrawal process that will drive the United States to move towards building the Iraqi economy and reducing Chapter VII, which is straining under the burden of the country two decades ago. " Done

Last edited by Ssmith on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 am

Part #2:

Guru Ernorrste: During the Conference call last night, I asked a question that no one has really had a good answer to. Here is that question.. Economically, why would Iraq spend all that money or their reserves to RV there currency, when they could RD there currency and get a free ride to the top and pay nothing but printing new currency? What is the advantage, or disadvantages of both?

One person said there would be no advantage to an RV, and a RD would serve them better when you put it that way.

Then I asked Enorrste, he was nice enough to send me an email today with his opinion..here it is.

As I stated last night an RV will not lower the reserves of the country of Iraq, just as the daily RV of the dollar on the open market has no affect on our reserves here. So your question is misstated, as if an RV would destroy reserves while a RD would not.

This is just not the case. When we cash in our dinars will go to the UST and ADD to the reserves the US has. They will not go back to Iraq initially, and when they finally do they will go there to purchase oil (per contract made over 2 years ago with Iraq).

Second, an RD does not give Iraq a "free ride to the top". In fact, an RD gives Iraq no ride at all. They are left in exactly the same position that they are in now with an essentially worthless currency relative to their own underlying wealth.

More to the point, an RD won't have the positive affect on imports that an RV will have. With an RV imports become dirt cheap, which means that investment will flow into Iraq like crazy. This is the real "free ride to the top." But it won't happen with an RD. Look at countries that have done an RD. Did anything dramatic change for those countries? No, it didn't. Only an RV will give lasting change to Iraq.

There are no disadvantages to Iraq in raising the value of their currency. The advantages are enormous. The people will see their standard of living improve month to month as they are able to import more and more goods cheaply.

The government will have ample funds to handle infrastructure projects. Other countries will jump on the bandwagon to get into Iraq to build hotels, amusement parks, archaeological sites like Babylon, agricultural projects, and, of course drilling oil.

All of this will be a huge boon to the Iraqi economy and to the people of Iraq, who well see unemployment drop precipitously. With an RD none of these advantages will occur. Instead of paying 25000 dinars for a diner, the local will pay 25 dinars for his diner with an RD (lopping the zeros). That's it.

With an RV the local Iraqi will pay 7 dinars for his diner (worth $25) and will have 24,993 dinars still in the BANK, worth $75,000.

Finally, the GDP of Iraq will skyrocket, and the beneficiaries will be Iraqis, whose money have gained in value allowing them to invest in their own country. Just as every person in Saudi Arabia is wealthy, the same thing will happen in Iraq.

Education will be free; no one will be hungry; everyone will have a home and a car and two TVs. The government will probably end up sending $5000 per year to each and every person out of oil profits (as in Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE).

Airports will be built, shopping malls erected. Electricity will be everywhere, along with clean and ample water. Iraq will become self-sufficient in terms of agriculture (this is a stated goal of theirs).

All of this is possible with a RAISE in the VALUE of the IQD. With a lop (RD) none of this would happen.

Feel free to post this for me. I have a lot of work to do today.
Take care,
Steve

Enorrste's Response to Kaperoni's 10 reason post
There was a post that was made by Kaperoni that I would like to address. I am not sure why he would post the things that he did here, as all of the reasons he posted just have no merit, and can easily be proved as false. I understand that it is important to keep site traffic in order to sell products to make money, but not at the expense of misinforming people about this investment, which can put a new investor that may not know better at financial risk.

I have posted a response for each of the reasons he provided. Please see my responses in Blue. I sincerely hope that I can clarify some of the misunderstandings that his post may have caused.

10 reasons why the IQD will not LOP

1. Monetary policy was a success talking inflation from 35% or higher to around 7% currently.

This is true, that the policies have in fact reduced inflation, so I will give Kap a nod on that one, but what is not true, is that this is a reason it will not redenominate. Let’s first make a distinction here, that there is no such thing as a “lop”, and it is just a made up word. The correct terminology is a redenomination, and a lop is NOT a devaluation, nor is a redenomination a devaluation.

That being said, historically, when a country redenominates, it is usually done as a sign that the inflationary period has ended, and why they usually will redenominate after hyper-inflation, not generally during that hyper inflationary period. In fact, it is more of a psychological thing than anything, as well as to ease the cash transactions with the smaller numbers. Now the important thing to keep in mind, is that this does not mean that high inflation cannot occur after a redenomination also, because it could, as it has happened in prior redenominations as well. A redenomination is not meant to resolve inflation, therefore this reason simply does not prove what he is trying to say.

JayP is mistaken here. Google "redenomination" and look at the Wikipedia article. There you will see that out of some 50 redenominations posted all but 7 of them were for severe inflation or hyperinflation. This situation does NOT exist in Iraq. While there is inflation, this is not the primary reason for changing the value of the dinar, according to both Shabibi and Al-Zubaidi, who have had a plan for over 5 years.

2. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

As stated in response to #1, a redenomination does not mean a devaluation. This is a statement that is simply NOT true. In fact, once a redenomination has occurred, the consolidated value of the Dinar could very well be just under, equal to, or over the dollar. For example, if a Dinar is currently .00086:1, then a 25K note is worth about 21.5 USD, and then in a case of a redenomination, if they were to move the decimal over 3 places, it would apply to all things the same, prices, rates, accounts, etc, therefore the new rate can potentially be .86, therefore after the decimal is moved over 3 places, 25 new dinars, would still be worth 21.5 USD. This shows NO devaluation has occurred, and the strength of the new currency has not changed once the zeros are deleted, just as they have stated in those articles we read.
In a redenomination, it would not mean Shabibi has failed, only succeeded in his plans that he has been saying he wanted to do all along. It is the govt right now that does not want him to follow through on his plans to redenominate at this point for reasons they gave of fears of corruption or counterfeiting in the process.

See the following link:
http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Pl...n/1950504.html
Saleh said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation.”

Now, if the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation, rather than "lopped" then Saleh's statement makes sense. It does NOT make sense if there is a lop, because the "new banknotes" would be worthless while the "old banknotes" remain in circulation. The only way in which Shabibi's plan can be considered a success is with a raise in the value of the dinar.

3. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

This is an interesting one, one that had me thinking when Kap started with this theory almost a year ago. Unfortunately, this holds no water, as in a redenomination, they do not just redenominate some notes, and not others. When they talk about the 3 zeros, what this actually means is the movement of the decimal point over 3 places. This would apply to all notes, accounts, prices alike. Please look up the terminology for a Homogenous function. You will see the definition of this there. You will also find that this is a term that is used in these 3 zero articles explaining the process as well. Please see the link below and you will see where it uses this term in the explanation of the process:

http://iraqdinar.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28096
I followed this link and found this statement in the article: "Under such circumstances, the deterioration of the value of the currency increased the coin most of the 25 dinars to 25,000 dinars, which means that inflation is added, these zeros *. _____________________________ * do not fit categories of existing currency with the current economic situation and the next. For example, and before the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq war was category of 25 dinars equivalent to $ 75 purchasing power of the time or the equivalent in the present 300 thousand dinars."

This clearly states that before the Iran-Iraq war the dinar was worth $3 per dinar. Saleh is indicating that the plan is to return the value to that level, or higher.

Now, here is a definition of Homogenous:
1: of the same or a similar kind or nature
2: of uniform structure or composition throughout homogeneous neighborhood>
3: having the property that if each variable is replaced by a constant times that variable the constant can be factored out : having each term of the same degree if all variables are considered homogeneous equation>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homogeneous

Here is another good explanation:
http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne/MathTutorial/HOMF.HTM

4. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

First, in this response, please see my response to #2. If the CBI were to redenominate, that does NOT mean a devaluation. That is 2 different things, but something those that want to distort the facts do not want you to realize.

2nd, the rate does not determine tradeability. Last I checked, the Vietnam Dong at 21,000:1 is as good as any other currency, just takes a whole lot more Dong to do business with it. So I have to say, this reason, holds as much value as the Dinar or the Dong does right now!

Your point remains valid irrespective of what JayP just wrote. The simple fact is that Maliki and Shabibi are on record stating that the IQD will become the strongest currency in the Middle East. This can only happen if the VALUE of the IQD is the strongest in the Middle East. There is no other meaning for the term "strongest" that I am aware of.

5. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.
Are they wealthy with the Oil reserves, and mineral rich, sure, I will give him a nod on this one as well, but that does not mean that they would not redenominate. The determination to redenominate is not based on Oil reserves, and even if so, having the oil, and getting the oil out of the ground is 2 different things. In either case though, I disagree that there is so much Oil that they can just revalue 1000x the amount or more than they are at right now, not without reducing the money supply first, and this was even stated by the CBI themselves.

JayP just stepped on his own foot here with the statement "not without reducing the money supply first". In fact this is just what Shabibi has been doing by drawing down the money supply from 25 trillion dinars to 25 billion dinars. He is on record that this is his plan since December of 2009. I can find the quote if necessary. With nearly $75 billion in reserves, plus the pile of Saddam's gold found in Kurdistan, plus the return of bank funds around the world, as well as other things like their ships, Iraq will have enough wealth in CASH to afford 100% coverage of its currency at $3.00 per dinar. Add to that the oil reserves, whether out of the ground or not, and Iraq can definitely afford a 1000x increase in the value of the dinar.

6. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

This again goes back to #2. A redenomination is NOT a devaluation. Prove that they are the same thing, and then this is something to consider, until then, I think that we should be a little more realistic.

This kind of answer is what is called "obfuscation". Instead of answering the question he comes up with a statement that is not related to he question. Your point is well made, namely that Iraq is on record to have the strongest currency in the Middle East. Whether a redenomination is a devaluation or not isn't relevant. Why? Because a redenomination will NOT make the dinar the strongest currency. This is the question he failed to answer. You do not have to prove that redeominating is the same as devaluing, only that it won't make the currency strong.

7. US holds dinar as a result if funding the CBI initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

All I can say about this, is show the proof. I will be willing to entertain this idea, if someone, anyone can show any shred of evidence of this to be true.

Let me provide the link below:
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

This is from the US Treasury website showing the US Foreign Reserves. You will see that it does not indicate anywhere in here that is shows IQD holdings. There is a group called Oil Exporters. If you notice the 3/ next to the name that refers to the #3 at the bottom and it reads:
“3/ Oil exporters include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.”

This means that the amount shown in the row for Oil Exporter nations consist of the combined holdings of all of those nations currency. So unless proof can be given that we hold as much Dinar as some would like to say, this is speculation at the very best, and nothing more.

Using this as a basis as to why they would not redenominate would simply be wrong, and I hardly think that a guess at something should ever be used as proof of something, especially when the proof itself is not verifiable. I challenge everyone to ask Kap this question, and I would be willing to bet you would get banned for even asking the question. I know, because I did.. lol!!

The other point I would like to make on this is that, even if we did hold Dinar, if they were to redenominate, as I stated in prior responses, this would not be a devaluation, therefore it would not mean any loss for the US reserves, but it would also mean that it would not be paying for any wars, and for those that may have heard of the wars will pay for themselves rumors, this is not true, and Bush never said those words. I would challenge anyone to provide proof of the quote if they do believe this. In fact, I can provide you with precisely where I believe that rumor came from. It was actually a statement made by Wolfowitz in 2003 talking about Iraq using Oil to pay for their own reconstruction, and I believe some guru out there twisted this quote to what the rumor has become today, like a tall tale over the years.

Here is the quote: Wolfowitz: "We're dealing with a country that could really finance its own reconstruction." As Think Progress noted, then-Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz testified before Congress on March 27, 2003, that "the oil revenues of that country [iraq] could bring between 50 and 100 billion dollars over the course of the next two or three years. Now, there are a lot of claims on that money, but that's --- we're not dealing with Afghanistan that's a permanent ward of the international community. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon."

I agree that no one has yet found Bush's supposed statement that Iraq would pay for the war. I looked for it myself at one time and found Wolfowitz's statement quoted above. Therefore we should not base our argument on this point (Bush's supposed statement). However, and this is important, your statement didn't mention Bush! DUH! So, this is the point and it is well made: even if the US has NO dinars in reserve at this point (which I seriously doubt), when we all cash in they will be FAT with dinars at the UST. Therefore our reserve position will be enhanced by the RV'd dinar, and that will pay for the war.

8. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan - Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…

Yes this was said, but please note what I stated in response to #2, in a redenomination, there is no affect on the purchase power, so I believe this to be accurate. In other words a 25K note worth .00086, and a 25 dinar note worth .86, they BOTH equal 21.5 USD, so a redenomination does NOT affect the actual value of their wealth, so this is no proof at all that they will not redenominate.

I would also like to mention a point about this author and what was said in this plan that Kap posted and spoke about:

2 - experiences of other countries: Moved from other countries suffered hyperinflation a similar course, particularly in Russia in the nineties of the last century. Turkey has also withdrawn (6) zeros from its currency without prejudice to the true value. Providing Treasury Secretary Turkish then Ali Babacan, Minister of Foreign Affairs the current bill to get rid of zeros six in the Turkish lira and by 2005, and resulted in inflation witnessed in Turkey that the price of one euro to one million and 7,820,333 Turkish liras,and Turkey has witnessed discussions on the adoption of such a wage-earners in the removal of six zeroes from the currency. And seem to rein in high inflation in Turkey is not only through the removal of zeros six of the Turkish currency for the first time succeeded the Turkish government in reducing the rate of inflation to the target set for the current year and of 19.3% and although this rate is high compared to other countries and the bill was introduced to the Prime Minister's Office to the application and began the application where it began trading currencies for a specified period after which the old currency was withdrawn and replaced the new currency.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/6612064-assistant-professor-dr-fadel-punitive-a-special-article-economic-forum-uae-
So as you can see, even in this plan that Kap talked about, he failed to mention this part where they even talk about a redenomination, and mention Turkey and what they did.

I will also add from this post:
3 - the possible effects of this procedure The phenomenon of rising prices in the world is caused mainly by the decline in currency values ​​and thus lower the purchasing value. And your conception that the best remedy for these reflections on the psychology of the Iraqi individual and the market is in the drafting of a new Iraqi currency prices are back with the logical relationship between the cost of the real item and the selling price based on the market. The write-off three zeros from the Iraqi currency is tantamount to re-price their nature and reduce the size of the introduction of inflation growing, and perhaps the best example of the Turkish experience.The written off after six zeros to become with him a million pounds and the only one and the same purchasing power for the previous million, it became possible to purchase Blairh one was in the past one million pounds.

The abolition of the zeros from the currency, which inevitably suffer from inflation will limit the negative effects of the current world of hyperbole in the prices of goods and services and will return for the currency balance and weight.

That such a decision, if adopted by the Iraqi government, he would not return to the Iraqi currency value based upon, but will reflect as well as the flexibility of the economy and his movement in the right direction for that from our analysts economists to look seriously for this phenomenon by holding seminars and conferences to form through which the views of access to rein in inflation and a rise in prices and the return of the Iraqi currency to the value of real and normal.
Please read this for yourselves, and you will see what this plan is really sayng.

The omission of three zeroes of the Iraqi currency to achieve the following objectives: 1 - to fight inflation, 2 - support the banking system

3 - help to know the size of the wealth distribution and how 4 - banking system's ability to control liquidity, 5 - create financial surpluses are used in financing 6 - to increase awareness of the banking system.
Unfortunately, this contradicts Kaps own theory.

Please note the following quote from the article above (2 paragraphs up): "the return of the Iraqi currency to the value of real and normal. " Clearly this statement indicates that the current value is not "real" and not "normal". The question, then, is this: "What is real and normal?" The answer comes from the Ministry of Finance itself:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/112476&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

Here is the quote: "It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq said in a statement issued on February 6 this year, announced a plan to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency before the end of the year 2010, and has completed 50% of the preparations for the work according to this strategy. ومن المؤمل ان ينتهي العمل بهذه السياسية المالية نهاية العام الحالي. It is hoped to be completed this fiscal policy later this year. "

Now, notice that the process of deleting the three zeros BEGAN in February of 2010. JayP says that the term "delete the 3 zeros" means moving the decimal point. So, have they been moving the decimal point since February of 2010? Of course not! And the process was 50% completed at the end of 2010. So does that mean that they've moved the decimal 1.5 places thus far? Of course not!

This statement ALONE is enough to prove that "remove the three zeros" has to do with reducing the money supply by removing the NOTES with 3 zeros, and has NOTHING to do with moving a decimal point.

”9. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

I am sorry, but this one really is laughable. The fact of the matter, is that this one, is absolutely untrue and inaccurate. In fact, let me provide some proof that I have that proves this one to be untrue.

Please see the below link:
http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Details.aspx?code=IQD¤cy=Iraqi+Dinar&country=Iraq

This goes back to Dec 2001. Please see the rate as of Dec 2001: 2023:1 .. yep, that is Dec 2001, well before the NID was introduced, or before we even ever invaded Iraq. The fact and reality is that the currency was being devalued years prior to the NID. In fact, the rate right now is almost twice as high as it was back then PRIOR to the new notes being changed. This was due to inflation, and why the amount of dinars that were being printed were printed. So it would be very wrong to use this as any proof that they would not redenominate, and in fact, only further provide proof that they need to reduce the money supply by redenominating.

Sorry, but he is incorrect here as well. The rate of the IQD in Dec of 2001 was not a real rate at all. It was an artificial rate created by the Saddam regime, which also at one point had created a rate of $3.50 (and which also wasn't real). Therefore, he cannot use these numbers to make his argument. The simple fact is that the UN devalued the currency to a REAL number when they entered the country. It has grown from roughly 4000:1 to the current 1170:1 during the last 7 years. Now they are ready to remove the large notes and take it back to the early 1980s value of $3.50, or more.

10. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.
This is entirely possible depending on the exchange process. Romania for example did the same thing, and Iraq even used Romania as one of the examples or models to their plans. There was a time, for about 18 months, where during the exchange period people would be able to use either the old or the new currency for a period of time, and prices were adjusted based on if they paid with the old or new currency, moving the decimal over on the price. Please see the link below that shows an example of a price tag in Romania based on the ROL (old currency) or the RON (new currency).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Romania_revalue_tag.jpg

The CBI themselves used Romania as an example of what they intend to do. NO, THEY DID NOT!
If the intent here is to prove that a redenomination cannot happen, then unfortunately, I think that there will need to be a better attempt at it than this, and a bit more solid proof than this that is for sure.
I do believe that maybe they can just revalue without needing to redenominate, and that is what I hope for in this as everyone else, I am in this to gain just like everyone. While I do hope for the very best though, I also need to be honest with myself, and everyone else. I think giving hope is a wonderful thing, but distorting the facts, or the truths to give hope is not the way to go about it though.
Kap's intentions may be sincere, and I truly hope that is the case, but I think that in order to be fair, and to be honest with his members, he should either show some real proof that a redenomination cannot happen, proof much stronger than this, or openly admit that it really is a very strong possibility that we all should keep under consideration, and think about.

Both currencies (large and small notes) can co-exist with a revaluation. However, with a redenomination that is not possible unless the value of the 3 zero notes is reduced, which Iraq is on records stating will NOT happen. If you redenominate then a 50 dinar note would be worthless. If you revalue, then a 50 dinar note will be worth $150 and a 25,000 dinar note will be worth $75,000, which means that the"monetary value" will not change. They will remain at parity to each other (in the same proportion) except revalued. This would NOT be the case in a redenomination.

3's Member JstBringIt Bank Story: I mentioned this in the chat, but thought I would post here since I see the category for it. I bank at BBT in SC and have went there to get all of my cashier's checks when ordering from safedinar.com. All the ladies in there call me by name when I go in as I run a small business and am in there frequently. When I went in to get a cashier's check for my last order Monday of last week, there was a line, so it took me a few minutes.

The teller counter runs through a wall and has one end enclosed in an office, but it has plenty of windows. This bank has glass wall offices for the most part so you can practically see from one end to the other. As I stood in line, I noticed that there was work going on inside the office that the teller desk ran through.

A guy was squeeguing (sp) a window and I assumed he was cleaning it. As I moved up, I suddenly saw him put up a sheet of wallpaper covering the window. As I got to the counter, the teller that helped me is married to a guy I went to high school with, so I felt like I could ask her......as she took care of my cashier's check, I asked her if that (pointing to the office) was for this. She looked at me with the most blank look I have ever seen in my life and said for what? I explained slightly, but she continued this blank stare.

Normally when you explain the RV process to someone that hasn't heard of it they get very interested, don't they??? Anyways, I dropped it and left.

Later that day, I sent my tech up to make a deposit and told him to ask what they were doing. He is a dinarian also. He did and they simply replied that they were doing something different with the room. He said by then (3 hours after I had been in there) that you could not see into the room at all!!!!

This is a large branch compared to others in the area, so I'm wondering if it will be a cash in site. I did see a piece of equipment behind the teller counter that said "Delarue" on the cover, but I realize that there are a lot of models of it.

My tech also said that a week prior, when he was making a deposit for me that the cover was off of it and there was a technician working on it.

So I guess this is a 2 for one bank story......... I'll let you know if that is a cash in room next week hopefully!!!

PTR Member Michael3: as a 24/7 forex trader, I can say something has happened because all the currencies are up over 100 pips that move in the direcetion of rally as in good news for stock markets

PTR Member Nanna48 Bank Story: We have the codes in place payout instructions e-mails from the government and we are still in the dark. I really dont have more info I wish I did, but I promise the screens went from 000086 whatever and now all zeros including the other currencies

In 12 years banking I have never seen this happen this way. Monday am if there arent rates we cannot do anything but deposit and cash local checks. On a normal business day we transfer $ around the world exchange $. Something is happening.

2 sides to a screen old rate on one side exchange on the other thursday before last one side went zeros but the 000086 was still there. now both sides are zeros on all foreign currencies

I work at a bank I have seen it over and over hoping it will pop up big #s. No gurus at my bank sorry just Tx blank screens seen with my eyes. still dont know whats going to happen though.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Enorrste's response to JayP's rebuttal of Kaperoni's "10 Reasons Iraq Won't Lop" post displays the typical guru nonsense on how the CBI's currency reform plan was going to make dinarians millionaires.  I've maintained for over five years that the most dangerous gurus aren't the rate and date intel guys like TerryK and Okie, but the quasi-intelligent guys like Enorrste and Adam Montana.  Dinarians who don't know anything about currency speculation or revaluations and redenominations are being led down the primrose path by these douches.  I took a lot of flack for standing up to Enorrste, but time has shown us how wrong his analysis and goofy theories were.  There never was and never will be a millionaire-generating RV of the IQD.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum