Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory

2 posters

Go down

Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  Empty Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:49 am

Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  Kim-Clement

Kim Clement has gone home to be with the Lord.

The prophetic worshipper has experienced health issues, including a brain bleed, for more than a year. Last December, he suffered a brain aneurysm doctors said was likely caused by an infection in his heart. The family issued a statement on the sad loss.

"It is with deep sadness that we share the news that our beloved Kim has died and passed into glory, and is now in the presence of his Lord, his best friend, Jesus. Kim was recently hospitalized with pneumonia and complications due to his diseased lungs, and his body was just too weak to combat the illness. The support and love that you have shown to Jane and the family throughout this 16-month journey have been crucial to them having the strength to withstand the fight. We are so very grateful, and we appreciate your continued prayers for the family as they face the upcoming days.

Our hearts are broken, but we cannot mention his passing without honoring and celebrating the amazing life that Kim lived. His life and ministry were a testament to the love of Christ, imparting hope to everyone who heard his voice, and continuously stretching out his hand of generosity to those hurting and in need. Kim fought a good fight, finished the race, kept the faith, and is now embracing his exceedingly great reward in heaven."

According to his website, Clement's prophetic ministry reached countless people as he reveals the heartbeat of God in tragedy and triumph, good times and bad, war and peace, in democratic or theocratic circles, crossing all cultural barriers by communicating God's feelings for them.

Plans and details for a Celebration of Life service will be posted soon.                                           
"Thank you for standing with Kim, Jane, their family and all of us here at the House of Destiny," the family's statement concludes. "We love and cherish each and every one of you, and together we will carry the vision." Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  Torch1

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/61455-prophetic-worshipper-kim-clement-passes-into-glory

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  Empty Re: Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:56 am

Kim Clement was a believer in the Iraqi Dinar RVing ---- To read a few of Kim Clements messages shared on Dinar Daily, go to https://www.dinardaily.net/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=kim+clement&show_results=topics

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory  Empty Re: Prophetic Worshipper Kim Clement Passes Into Glory

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:59 am

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum