Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Neo LOVES His GURUS! 11/25/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Neo LOVES His GURUS! 11/25/16   Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:59 pm

A guru said, "
It Will Go Today" on 11/11/2016......

Gurus are dealt false information (
not known to be false) to post to keep the public Hypnotized and Quiet...

Like giving a screaming Baby a bottle to keep him happy and shut him up....

Another bottle is always being prepared for us...... notice new posts claim amazing movement in a 24-72 hour window....

We love our Gurus, They do a great job!!!!

Guru's work hard, care about people, and put their neck out there...

But to some extent... they are being played by the puppet master.......

"Search your feelings you know it to be true." Vader...

ARGUMENT: Well you were not even supposed to be allowed to have these currencies and make a profit off them.....

ANSWER: What gives us a Right to be here, are all the Early Exchanges done secretly, behind closed doors over the past several years. Well those are SKR's and they don't have Beer and Pizza money. Some are SKR's but many are not, and Hell ya they got money and Hell yes, they are Spending It.... Not on Beer and Pizza, but on Homes and Cars.....

Those Early Exchanges are completely unfair and mock the Desperate and Needy.....

We may not win a Battle in a Court of Law over them, but we certainly have a Case.... And a Public Opinion case...

The Secret Early Exchanges are the only
Leverage we have....

DC (from Tony's calls) Alluded to this fact 3 & 1/2 years ago when he claimed to have a list (through Bank Contacts) of Fat Cats who got to exchange first...

Who exchanged? Political Leaders, Bankers, Colleagues, Friends and Family, and Golfing Buddies....

What would happen if
WikiLeaks posted publicly all the Names and Amounts of the secret early exchanges????

I am willing to bet WikiLeaks already has the names and amounts...

So What can we do?

We have to figure out a way to get the early exchanges made public..

Where is DC when you need him???

Public Opinion of the Early Exchanges might get SOME MOVEMENT.....

All early exchangers have done one thing in common. They all contacted the IRS and inquired about what to do about Federal Income Tax for these millions of dollars. I'm sure there is an IRS Agent reading this that can verify the secret early exchanges....

I am also sure some contacted State Tax agencies for State Income Tax information, (If they live is a state that has state income tax) State Tax employees could verify it as well....

It feels like we are in for 6 more years of "
It was supposed to go.."

This is my 6th Thanksgiving where all the guru's swore the RV had to go by Black Friday, to stimulate the world economy... Never Happened...

Happy 6th Anniversary to meeeeeeee...

And Yes I know people who exchanged over 2 years ago.... Good Lord.... over 2 Years....

Trust me the early exchangers are going to have a
Fantastic Holiday Season....

PS: Powers That Be, just throw out a sucker rate, 85% of us will exchange, then you can play your games for 10 more years without worrying about the public...,,

Quintillion's or Nothing.... really... we all would weep with joy at .47 cents on the VND....

Neo
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Neo LOVES His GURUS! 11/25/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-