Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts

Go down

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts Empty Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts

9:01:00 PM   

Dear Readers,

It seems that the volume of emails I am receiving regarding negative guest posts are increasingly greater in favor of "Not Welcomed." for the voting poll above. This has caught my attention to the possibility of the voting poll being manipulated by bots/trolls.

The Shoutbox will also be removed as there is a lack of respect and decency. A new chat box will be created and will be moderated by myself. There will be no attacks, harassment and spam made against other readers.

To Kenny and others, you may continue to use this site as long as you abide by common respect and decency. I will no longer post "old intel". If you wish to see "old intel", the archives can be found on the right sidebar.

The Sheriff has entered the Saloon. It's time to clean house.

~ Dinar Chronicles 4/2/16

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts Chron-10

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts Empty Re: Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 am

Patrick wrote:The Sheriff has entered the Saloon. It's time to clean house.

It looks like Patrick still has some house cleaning to do!

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. is just making a big mess over there. LOL

Website Update - Regarding Shoutbox and Negative Guest Posts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum