Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Republic for the United States of America

Presidential Inauguration

Part One: President James Buchanan Geiger

Part Two: President James Buchanan Geiger

Vice President Daniel Mark Owens

President Geiger address to Special Joint Session of Congress

LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Show me in the Bible where God ever made a covenant with the United States.  For that matter, show me any mention at all about the US in the Bible.  Knuckleheads.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
Show me in the Bible where God ever made a covenant with the United States.  For that matter, show me any mention at all about the US in the Bible.  Knuckleheads.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Who the %$#@ are these people and what have they been smoking?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:57 am

Sam I Am wrote:

Well, that's right! If the Good Lord made a covenant with anyone, it was with the English. (OK, the Jewish people may have had some involvement with Him as well.) He certainly wouldn't make that sort of commitment to a Johhny-come-lately country like the USA. Give it another few hundred years and see if anything happens then.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 am

Does President Dunford know about this????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T w whistler III

PostSubject: The Bible does mention the USA...   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:07 pm

When the Bible speaks about the kingdom of the end of the age about the beasts. When speaking about the Lion have its 'wings plucked off' it (the wings) came off, God gave it the heart of a man.Thuswhere did USA come from? The lion is the symbol of the UK. The bear-Russia, 4 heads of the leopard-Germany, so it does mention the USA in these  prophecies. yes
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm

The U.S.A.? What is that? couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:02 pm

T w whistler III wrote:
When the Bible speaks about the kingdom of the end of the age about the beasts. When speaking about the Lion have its 'wings plucked off' it (the wings) came off, God gave it the heart of a man.Thuswhere did USA come from? The lion is the symbol of the UK. The bear-Russia, 4 heads of the leopard-Germany, so it does mention the USA in these  prophecies. yes

I believe you're referring to Daniel 7:3,4 which says:

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

It's true that some take verse 4 to refer to the US, but most Bible prophecy teachers state that it's a reference to the Babylonian Empire.  There were four beasts in Daniel's vision, and there were four kingdoms or "empires" recorded in history following Daniel's vision - Babylon, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman.  In Daniel chapter 2 the first vision was explained, and the first kingdom was interpreted as that of King Nebuchadnezzar - Babylon.  So it seems a bit fanciful to interpret Daniel's vision in chapter 7 according to symbols created thousands of years later for the sake of reading modern developments into Bible prophecy.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Does Yosef know about these folks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomForever

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am

I think Yosef lives and thinks in a parallel universe of reality - NOT the one we live in every day
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Presidential Inauguration of the Republic for the United States of America
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-