Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year

2 posters

Go down

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year Empty The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:02 am

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year

12-11-2016 04:49 PM

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year Image

Orbit News -

London - Reuters

The dollar headed towards its best weekly performance in a year, to continue its gains against the yuan and Mexican peso amid concerns that are most affected by the emerging markets, if US President - elect Donald Trump dish special trade protection policies. But the Japanese yen and Swiss franc, two of the traditional safe havens, rather than some of the losses Tqaibdaha during the week against the dollar, amid concern in the market of the global implications of this change in policy and rising inflation in the United States.

Rose Treasury yields and the dollar since Trump 's victory in the presidential elections, supporting expectations of increased price pressures if the US president - elect carried out his promises to increase government spending and the imposition of duties on cheap imports. The US currency gained against almost all major currencies, except the pound sterling , who is recovering. The dollar index rose 0.1 percent, while China has set the yuan , down 0.2 percent against the greenback at 6.8120 yuan to the dollar, while its price in foreign markets reached 6.85 yuan to the dollar, and dropped the Mexican peso 3 percent to a record high of 21.395 pesos to the dollar .

The dollar fell 0.4 percent from the high level of near 107 yen hit the day before yesterday, while rising slightly against the single European currency to record of $ 1.0879 per euro. The New Zealand dollar fell 0.2 percent to $ 0.7198, heading towards a loss of two percent convergence during the week, after the central Bank of New Zealand cut interest rates mid - week.

The decline in the Australian dollar, which is affected by fluctuations in the risk appetite of investors, 0.2 percent to $ 0.7598, and head towards loss record weekly increase of 1 percent.

Gold prices continued volatility in Asian trading, to head towards incurring the first weekly loss in four weeks as investors continued to assess the economic outlook after Trump win.

The price of gold in the spot trading 0.2 percent to $ 1262.20 an ounce, after it fell to its lowest level in more than three weeks at $ 1250.70, before rising to $ 1265.40 earlier in the session. And reached gold losses since the beginning of the week , more than three percent.

The decline in the price of gold in US futures contracts 0.4 percent to $ 1261.60, after it fell about 1.3 percent to its lowest level in 4 weeks at $ 1250.40.

The price of silver rose 1.44 percent to $ 18.81, platinum and 0.5 percent to $ 976.50, and palladium 1.06 percent to $ 695.90.

The financial sector supports Europe shares

London, New York, Tokyo, Sao Paulo - Reuters, AFP - European stock markets rose yesterday , boosted by gains in financial stocks after a strong report from «Allianz», the largest insurance companies in the region. Increased «Stoxx 600» Index of European shares up 0.1 percent.

Rose «Nikkei» index of Japanese stocks at the close of trading , just shy of its highest level in nine months , but the gains were limited as investors took profits after the market rallied on hopes that the support of leading US president - elect 's policies to promote growth. Increased «Nikkei» benchmark 0.2 percent , to close at 17,374.79 points , after rising earlier to 17,621.73 points , its highest level since February 2 (February). Over the week, the index rose 2.8 percent , its biggest weekly gain since early September.

Shares in the banking and industrial sectors yesterday to pay US «Dow Jones» Index up to a record level at the close of stock market «Wall Street» while «Apple» shares and other technology companies fell.

It rose «Dow Jones Industrial» rose 218.73 points , or about 1.18 percent to 18,808.42 points.

And lost the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange, the largest in Latin America, the day before yesterday more than three percent of their value, while the Brazilian real weakened against the dollar about five percent because of fears of the repercussions of the election , Donald Trump , president of the United States. And closed «Aipovispa» Index of the Stock Exchange President Ali fell 3.25 percent , steady at 61 thousand and 200 points, having pared losses that reached during the meeting to four percent.

LINK

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year Empty Re: The dollar is heading to the best weekly performance in a year

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:13 am

I don't think that the true worth of a dollar @ .63 cents, would be much of any performance- In a few months, you'll see what I mean........... omg
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum