Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:50 am

ADMINBILL

Date: 7m ago  
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2016 (0725)

NEWS FROM AOP YESTERDAY WAS SIMPLY THAT WE REMAIN ON TRACK WITH THE STANDARD BUMPS IN THE ROAD THAT MOVE IT OUT OR CONTINUE THE CONFUSION. SEVERAL REPORTS SATURDAY AND YESTERDAY THAT WE WOULD SEE THIS THEN OR TODAY BUT I DID NOT PUT THAT INFORMATION OUT. MUCH INFO THAT COMES OUT IS WISHFUL THINKING FROM BANKERS IMO.

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
OFF TO WORK SHORTLY.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:21 am

dreamer wrote
21m ago
truckerbabe67 wrote 1h ago I just posted a very interesting & positive video about Zim currency f​or anyone who might be interested http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t62863087/interesting-and-postive-v​ideo-about-zim-currency-1172016/

RaginCajun wrote
20m ago
DIDN'T TRUCKERBABE HAVE A FRIEND EXCAHNGE OVER A YEAR AGO

dreamer wrote
20m ago
A dinar buddy sent me this video & imo Is very positive for those of us who hold ZIM currency. just thought i would share with my TNT family https://youtu.be/i1vbweaLffM

dreamer wrote
19m ago
From TNT next door. Interesting...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
15m ago
TOMORROW IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR THE FUTURE OF THE USA. I CHALLENGE LEGAL VOTERS TO TAKE OFF YOUR ROSE COLORED GLASSES AND LOOK AT ALL FOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. REVIEW THEIR STATED GOALS, PLATFORMS AND PROMISES THEY ARE MAKING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

ADMINBILL wrote
14m ago
REMEMBER TOO THAT YOUR VOTE TOMORROW OR YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT WILL NOT A DIFFERENCE NOW AND MANY YEARS INTO THE FUTURE. YOUR CHOICE NOW WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND OF EACH CANDIDATE TO DETERMINE THEIR OVERALL QUALIFICATIONS. WHAT HAVE THEY EACH ACHIEVED? HOW MANY JOBS HAVE THEY CREATED?

ADMINBILL wrote
15m ago
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO THEY HAVE TO LEAD THE CORPORATION OF THE UNTIED STATES? HOW IS THEIR HEALTH? WHICH CANDIDATE HAS THE MOST QUALIFIED VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON THEIR TICKET? MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHO WILL CREATE A BIGGER DIVIDE BETWEEN CITIZENS AND WHICH WILL NOT? THERE ARE 4 MAJOR CANDIDATES. MAKE A WISE DECISION.

lostnq8 wrote
6m ago
Admin says we need to limit post to 90 or less on each page. It has been hanging up all day.

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
I SET THE LIMIT TO 90 BUT IT HAS MADE NO DIFFERENCE. I SUSPECT IT IS ACTIVEBOARD MISBEHAVING AGAIN

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:39 pm

scotchie wrote
5m ago
I do not believe a higher power, whatever you call it, will have anything to do with the election, the RV of the dinar, and other matters discussed here

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
SCOTCHIE - NEITHER DO THE CLINTON'S IMO

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER OTHER THAN THEMSELVES THAT IS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 pm

scotchie wrote
7m ago
Yes, Senators were appointed, not voted by the people. Which is better? Term limits would certainly be a plus to keep things moving.

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
SCOTCHIE - TRUMP SUPPORTERS TERM LIMITS - HILLARY DOES NOT.
yarcrafterjim wrote
5m ago
I have to out and get some more salmon because I promised AdminBill I'd bring a bunch for him at RC rodeo post-RV

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
JIM - AND I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN

scotchie wrote
3m ago
By Constitutional Amendment

ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago
SCOTCHIE - YES, AND STATE CONTITUTION
yarcrafterjim wrote
3m ago
Bill, since the RV is taking so long, I've been eating YOUR supply of salmon from MY freezer.

ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago
JIM - THAT IS A LOW BLOW BUDDY

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 11/7/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: