Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 11/6/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 11/6/16   Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:32 am

ADMINBILL

Date: 1h ago  
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2016 (1020)

SUNDAY ONCE AGAIN IN DINARLAND AND SURROUNDING ENVIRONS. ANOTHER WEEKEND IS ABOUT TO PASS US BY WITH NO RV. BUT DON'T FRET. I CONTINUE TO BE TOLD IT IS ON THE WAY AS IT WORKS IT'S WAY GRUDGINGLY THROUGH THE WORLDS GOVERNMENTS, BANKS AND WEB OF POLITICAL ENTANGLEMENTS AND THE POWERFUL PEOPLE AND GROUPS THAT CONTROL THE PUPPET STRINGS. THAT IS NOT SUCH A BAD THING EITHER. JUST CONSIDER HOW MUCH OUR POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE LAST 40 YEARS THAT HAVE BENEFITED CITIZENS AND NOT THEM.

ENJOY THE DAY. WHILE AT HOME OR CHURCH PRAY FOR OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY TO BECOME WHOLE AGAIN BEFORE IT CAN NO LONGER BE DONE.

CANDYKISSES

Thank you for your update, ADMINBILL.
I am hoping that the upcoming week will bring us our desired results.
Isn't " now" also the timeframe that the authors of the plan had spoken of?

ADMINBILL
CANDY - THAT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING BUT CIRCUMSTANCES CAN CHANGE FROM WHAT I AM TOLD. HANG IN THERE EVERYONE.

scotchie

Our people are resilient, fair, loving, and giving. No matter who is elected President, as a democracy we will come together and support our government and each other. It is imperative that the loser(s) concede with dignity, and support the will (vote) of the people. Our RV does not depend on who is in what political position here in the U.S., imo, but it is up to Iraq/IMF/World Bank, with Iraq having a fully-seated government, being a sovereign country, approving the 2017 budget, and re-instating the Amnesty Law. I started this venture with the dinar, and that is the only currency I am looking to RV. Good luck to all of us. Scotch

dyoungdc
Scotchie, Is it that you think ONLY the Dinar will RV or that the Dinar is the only one you are watching personally? If it is the former could you give me a synopsis as to why only the Dinar will RV? I am not challenging you I am actually interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 11/6/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-