Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16   Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:38 pm

TNT:

OffGrid:  Haider Al-Abadi ‏@HaiderAlAbadi 3 minutes ago PM Al-Abadi in Mosul today visiting frontline commanders and troops

Haider Al-Abadi ‏@HaiderAlAbadi 5 minutes ago Mr Premier, armed forces Commander General Haydar Abadi visits the Church of Mar gorgis in bartella

Ecubucs:  OffGrid, I'm still convinced that the US Elections have are part of the reason why this hasn't been released yet..... Should I say.... Released to our level yet! I Do feel as though it has been released to the sovereigns and are being traded on high platforms we would never see!

Dallred123:  I agree it is released just not public

Ecubucs:  dallred, that is my position now... Just don't see this happening prior to the US Elections... Please PROVE ME WRONG!!! PLEASE!!!

Ecubuc:  The GCR is moving! Some countries are readjusting both up and down! Egypt just readjusted two days ago!

Fitgerald:   ARE WE THE PUBLIC???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Oct. 20, 2016:

"Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who visited the front line on Wednesday, announced the launch of a broad offensive on Mosul early Monday."

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/afp/2016/10/iraq-conflict-mosul-bartalla-chrisitians.html

-----

Nov. 3, 2016

"The value of Egypt's beleaguered currency fell by almost 50 percent against the dollar Thursday. That's after the country's central bank decided to lift controls and let the pound freely float."

http://www.dinardaily.net/t58554-egypt-floats-its-currency-paving-way-for-an-international-bailout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:28 pm

These people are crazy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:39 pm

@Ponee wrote:
These people are crazy

That's what happens when they only listen and believe what the Guru's are saying. The Guru's have moulded them well. "The news is controlled..." "Don't believe in what others are saying..." "There is just one more thing that they have to do..." and DONATE to keep it all going year after year...

Has anyone asked why the "PTB" doesn't pay for these sites to keep everybody informed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT More Saturday Drama 11/5/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: