Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck   Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:32 pm

To whom it may concern - the PTB:

This is a plea to let us off this flipping ride!

According to many sources - the facts are:

• The PTB have had their money for over three years now (3+).

• The Wells Fargo "Friends and Family" group have had their money for over two years now (2+).

• The PTB called the people of dinarland "toothless crackheads".

According to almost every person in dinarland - the facts are:

• We are still flipping broke.

Personally I have watched seven (7) high dollar properties that I wanted to purchase for the good of my fellow man, sell, right after a rumor of private exchanges hit dinarland. According to my Realtor, these properties don't sell during the off season time of year (but they did), and at these prices (but they did). My Realtor was dumbfounded. Somebody is getting money!

Personally I have seen many people lose their homes, health, wealth, and minds while waiting on this blessing.

Personally I have witnessed over five people around me, die of cancer, while waiting on this blessing. Good, honest, loving people really died; while waiting to get off this ride.

Personally, my wife and I are batteling cancer - yet here we sit - after seven years (7+) waiting - listening and watching you all prosper and exchange!

This to me is flipping unacceptable! When you all live, spend, and prosper! Dinarland is struggling, and even dying.

The people of dinarland want off this ride! NOW!

http://abrokencompass.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tilt-a-whirl.jpg

I liken this experience to being on a tilt-a-whirl carnival ride.

At first it was fun & exciting. You were gonna make a difference - change the world - and help a bunch of people! Then you start getting queasy - and you can't get off. Then you start getting sick - and you can't get off. Then you want it to stop - but it won't - and you can't get off. Then you are praying for it to stop - but it doesn't - and you can't get off. THEN you get annoyed and start to resent the ride operator - because the ride won't stop - and you can't get off. Then you realize that the ride operator, who is totally in control of the ride time frame, is choosing to subject you to ongoing intentional abuse and forced sickening.

Warning to the PTB; if you do not end this ride now, eventually the people in dinarland will wake up and resent you. They will not care about any of you, your families, your great ideals, your government structures, or anything related to you and your existence. Eventually the good - honest - loving people of dinarland will realize that you are chosing to abuse them after you have had your money - for years! This is only human nature (sin nature).

Hope deferred, makes the heart sick.

Graphic & Gross Alert...

Honestly, at this point, I pray the Republic is restored!
I think everyone in D.C. needs to be removed with prejudice!
The swamp is absolutely disgusting, and stagnate!

But conversely, I am a frog hair width from not caring a flipping bit - about any of it! This ant, is not happy with the ant farmers. None of them...

But I will not give in! And I will not quit! I am feed up with the PTB. For me, now, it is about seeing this through to the end of the ride (choking down my vomit - holding it in my mouth), so I can personally walk up to the ride operator (when I do get off this ride), and then purposefully releasing projectile vomit on the ride operator - in return for their intentional abuse.

The PTB have just about lost all my respect (frog hair)!

I know that I am not alone!

And please - no one attack - these are legitimate feelings for many.

So PTB, I ask you to release this blessing, NOW, before all of dinarland resents you! I firmly believe that if you can figure out how to get your money and spend it, then you can figure out a way to allow the good - honest people of dinarland to get their money and spend it as well. Before they resent you...

Its time to get off the pot - have a heart - be human - and give a rip!
Please for the love of all that is holy - let it go!

Blessings - Uncle Buck

P.S. If I were not a man of extreme faith, and belief in God - I'd be in a really bad place right now! Considering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck   Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Uncle Buck wrote:
eventually the people in dinarland will wake up

I have my doubts about that.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck   Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't! { Peter Paul 'Mounds', and Almond Joy'} candy bars here in the states- Don't hate me because people have other ideas........ couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck   Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Some times you feel like a nut sometimes you are ... or in this case a raving lunatic.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck   Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:37 am

@Ssmith wrote:
To whom it may concern - the PTB:

It should be addressed to the lying Guru's...

This is a plea to let us off this flipping ride!

According to many sources - the facts are:

• The PTB have had their money for over three years now (3+).

No proof of that?

• The Wells Fargo "Friends and Family" group have had their money for over two years now (2+).

No proof of that either...

• The PTB called the people of dinarland "toothless crackheads".

No...TNT Tony did!!!

According to almost every person in dinarland - the facts are:

• We are still flipping broke.

Maybe you should of done your research on the scam?

Personally I have watched seven (7) high dollar properties that I wanted to purchase for the good of my fellow man, sell, right after a rumor of private exchanges hit dinarland. According to my Realtor, these properties don't sell during the off season time of year (but they did), and at these prices (but they did). My Realtor was dumbfounded. Somebody is getting money!

Good properties sell everyday. What makes you think it was because of a "RV"?

Personally I have seen many people lose their homes, health, wealth, and minds while waiting on this blessing.

And it's all because of that "Independant Research" that every Dinarian says they do! Do you still have piles of notebooks of what every Guru has said over the last 7 years? Does any of that include official articles saying that it's going to "RV"?

Personally I have witnessed over five people around me, die of cancer, while waiting on this blessing. Good, honest, loving people really died; while waiting to get off this ride.

"Blessing"??? Why do you think that "They" call it that instead of what it is?

Personally, my wife and I are batteling cancer - yet here we sit - after seven years (7+) waiting - listening and watching you all prosper and exchange!

Nobody has exchanged, except those who woke up to reality and got half their investment back.

This to me is flipping unacceptable! When you all live, spend, and prosper! Dinarland is struggling, and even dying.

Yep! Many of the Guru's and dealers are prospering..At least the ones who haven't been caught for fraud...Yet!

The people of dinarland want off this ride! NOW!

So get off! Maybe then you'll find out what's really happening and make better decisions...

http://abrokencompass.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tilt-a-whirl.jpg

I liken this experience to being on a tilt-a-whirl carnival ride.

At first it was fun & exciting. You were gonna make a difference - change the world - and help a bunch of people! Then you start getting queasy - and you can't get off. Then you start getting sick - and you can't get off. Then you want it to stop - but it won't - and you can't get off. Then you are praying for it to stop - but it doesn't - and you can't get off. THEN you get annoyed and start to resent the ride operator - because the ride won't stop - and you can't get off. Then you realize that the ride operator, who is totally in control of the ride time frame, is choosing to subject you to ongoing intentional abuse and forced sickening.

So you are hating the Guru's for keeping you on that ride?

Warning to the PTB; if you do not end this ride now, eventually the people in dinarland will wake up and resent you. They will not care about any of you, your families, your great ideals, your government structures, or anything related to you and your existence. Eventually the good - honest - loving people of dinarland will realize that you are chosing to abuse them after you have had your money - for years! This is only human nature (sin nature).

Why not make that a warning to the Guru's instead?

Hope deferred, makes the heart sick.

Graphic & Gross Alert...

Honestly, at this point, I pray the Republic is restored!
I think everyone in D.C. needs to be removed with prejudice!
The swamp is absolutely disgusting, and stagnate!

What republic?

But conversely, I am a frog hair width from not caring a flipping bit - about any of it! This ant, is not happy with the ant farmers. None of them...

But I will not give in! And I will not quit! I am feed up with the PTB. For me, now, it is about seeing this through to the end of the ride (choking down my vomit - holding it in my mouth), so I can personally walk up to the ride operator (when I do get off this ride), and then purposefully releasing projectile vomit on the ride operator - in return for their intentional abuse.

That's right! Don't quit! The Guru's that you love so well are counting on you to donate your last dollar to them, attend their seminars and workshops, buy the products that they are promoting!

The PTB have just about lost all my respect (frog hair)!

I know that I am not alone!

And please - no one attack - these are legitimate feelings for many.

So PTB, I ask you to release this blessing, NOW, before all of dinarland resents you! I firmly believe that if you can figure out how to get your money and spend it, then you can figure out a way to allow the good - honest people of dinarland to get their money and spend it as well. Before they resent you...

There's that "Blessing" thing again...

Its time to get off the pot - have a heart - be human - and give a rip!
Please for the love of all that is holy - let it go!

Do you really think that these Conmen care about you or what you think?

Blessings - Uncle Buck

P.S. If I were not a man of extreme faith, and belief in God - I'd be in a really bad place right now! Considering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dear PTB.... by Uncle Buck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: