Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT's DAZ 10/31/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:14 pm

DAZ:   ITS EASY TO BELIEVE IN JUST THE FACTS

I SUSPECT MUCH OF THE STUFF WE HAVE HEARD FROM ALL OVER THE NET OVER THE YEARS CONTAINS AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH..SOME MORE THAN OTHERS OF COURSE.

I DETERMINED LONG AGO THAT THERE HAVE BEEN VERY FEW DELAYS IN THE PROCESS. BUT THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF COURSE CORRECTIONS AND FALSE STARTS...AND THE RV WAS EVEN USED AT TIMES AS A TOOL TO PRY OPEN A FAULT OR WEAK SPOT THAT NEEDED REPAIR OR ARREST.

WITH ALL PROCESSES YOU MUST SET GOALS AND THOSE GOALS ARE MARKERS TO MEASURE PROGRESS TOWARDS A FINAL SUCCESSFUL RESOLUTION.

SOMETIMES THOSE GOALS ARE HIT...AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE MISSED...BUT EITHER WAY YOU ADAPT, ADJUST AND TRY TO NAVIGATE A NEW OR MORE SUCCESSFUL PATH TO THE END OF IT...ULTIMATELY, IT IS JUST A PROCESS.

I ALWAYS GO BACK TO A SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT IN PART, SHOWS CLEARLY A FEW SIMPLE FACTS. AND FOR ME, ITS THE FOUNDATION OF MY CONFIDENCE AND TRUST.

WITH THAT SAID, LETS LOOK AT WHAT WE "KNOW".

IRAQ HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WEALTHY, RICH CULTURE WITH A STRONG HERITAGE AND SIGNIFICANT HISTORY.

IRAQ ALWAYS HAD AMPLE RESOURCES AND A STRONG ECONOMY... IN ITS OWN RIGHT.

THEIR MONEY ALWAYS HAD VALUE, HISTORICALLY AND CONSISTENTLY.

DUE TO PRESSURES TO ENACT A LIBERATION OF IRAQ AND EFFECT A REGIME CHANGE...A COALITION OF NATIONS "TURNED OFF THE MONEY (DINAR)" AS PART OF A WAR EFFORT AND STRATEGIC ASSAULT TO DEBASE THE FINANCES OF REVOLT, RESISTANCE AND INSURGENCY AGAINST THAT CHANGE IN 2004.

THERE WAS, AND STILL IS, A PLAN TO GIVE REBIRTH AND REVITALIZE THAT ECONOMY, INFLUENCE THAT CULTURE AND, EVENTUALLY EMBRACE IRAQ, ITS PEOPLE AND THEIR WEALTH AND TRADE INTO THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC FOLD.

AND, WHEN A SATISFACTORY CONDITION AND ALIGNMENT OF ALL THE VARIOUS INTERESTS AND POWER STRUCTURES INVOLVED HAVE REACHED A POINT OF REASONABLE SATISFACTION THAT THEIR INTERESTS AND GOALS ARE MET...  THEY WILL JUST AS SIMPLY.... "TURN THE MONEY BACK ON".

IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC RELEASE AND PERMISSION FOR ALL OF US TO EXCHANGE IN ANY MANNER WE WANT, ALMOST ANYWHERE WE WANT...AND IT WILL BE A SAFE, ORGANIZED, ULTIMATELY FAIR AND REASONABLY SIMPLE BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

HANG IN THERE BUT...KEEP LIVIN'.

WE'RE READY WHEN THEY'RE READY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:13 pm

keeps going back to economic fallacies...she's a parrot with no original thought...can we start a list of countries that were once wealthy but were then ruined by war and are still in squalor?  Wake up, Daz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 pm

After Syria is destroyed, guess who is next, Iraq will never recover, world war 111 has begun, & it's being fought in the middle east, wake up people, your going to take that dinar to the grave, as I have already seen some of my friends has done .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Hey DAZ, Why don't you do what you tell other's to do and "GO OUT AND PLAY?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Daz has nothing but a wish in one hand and a turd in the other.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT's DAZ 10/31/16   Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 am

I hope DAZ took his own advice from last year - HANG IN THERE BUT...KEEP LIVIN'.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t66890-tnt-moderator-daz-has-passed-away-9-8-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT's DAZ 10/31/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: