Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16

2 posters

Go down

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 Empty DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:25 am

Ohhh... it's sweet Nancy.

hahaha.... nothing to report??? so why are they even here??

"All facts support an imminent RV - ALL facts.

Ok... let's cut to this.... Ask Dizzilinski has a time frame.

Here's a question..... What is the value of this exercise when the speakers have no idea about RV timing other than a completely vague "soon"?

are they making fun of her

dixxelinski was

zz

not nice

has he changed his projection... been half way listening...bunch of nothing

he hasn't said

it's taking these people two hours to figure out Ebay rewards

oh he just said 10 days

oh no you need to change our timer again

Dizzybear said tonight... "We are looking really good. There is a momentum building that will break at any moment. We may only do a short call later tonight or tomorrow and it will be the call you are looking for. We should see RV in next 10 days."

ubiety:
Hey people.....

I expect I'll be doing a bit of a soliloquy here.... given the hour.

So here are my thoughts....

I start with the proposition that all things are possible in the hands of God.

The semi-comical thing about the injection of religious talk, symbols, and ideas is that before any of that effort, all matter RV related, just as with all other things, was already in the hand of God.

Thus, the notion of thinking positively, increasing the frequency of our vibrations, purging our every thought and interaction of all things "negative", and every other manner of effort under our power to squeeze out the RV was just futility.

I know many of you have had children. Imagine a 2 year old tugging at the car keys on the hook by the front door. Would we even imagine he was trying hard to get to the car to drive it? If we were liberal enough in our imagination to believe that, could we stretch farther to imagine he'd make it to the store and back... with milk and bread? uhhh... for those who never had kids, the answer is no.

Dinarland is a little like the 2 year old. Dinarians can't make the RV happen by focused positive thoughts and more than the 2 year old will make it to the store, or home with milk and bread. It's just not within his capability and the RV is not within ours.

It makes hopelessness no surprise within the hearts of those with no help which transcends what we can do. Some folks are actually able to talk themselves into benevolent non-earthly creatures who seek to be our help. There is no question that it is within our nature to seek some thing or someone greater than ourselves.

It is with a wildly broad range of things we fill that place within our mind and heart that believes and longs for the honestly and genuinely transcendent.

This need not be an apologetic for the Christian faith or the God who is revealed as the singularly transcendent One. I merely point out how I think it came to be that matters of faith became so intertwined in the fabric of dinarland in the last years.

The essence of faith is transformative. So, the exercise of it tends to lift the spifits of those even without hope.

(notes & commentary courtesy of RCE)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16 Empty Re: DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/27/16

Post by Chaz Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:27 pm

We should see you come up with more excuses in the next ten days, that's all I am expecting out of you .
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum