Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research

Go down

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research Empty Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 am

Garry should really do some due diligence on the folks that he wants to promote. Maybe Richard T. Howard could address it on one of Garry's calls.

Bonus points if they could answer the question as to why these "Currency" Guru's are involved with fraud?

----------------

BioCore founder charged with fraud

Money laundering among charges related to former Kansas businessman

By   The Associated Press

March 6, 2004

KANSAS CITY, KAN. — The founder of a biomedical company that was once based in Topeka has been accused of providing false documents to two Kansas banks to obtain more than $4.9 million in loans for the company, U.S. Atty. Eric Melgren said Friday.

Manoj K. Jain, the owner, president and chief executive officer of BioCore Inc., is charged in U.S. District Court in Kansas City, Kan., with two counts of bank fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering, Melgren said. BioCore once had offices in Topeka and Oskaloosa but has since moved to Maryland, where Jain now lives.

Also charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering are BioCore's former vice president of corporate finance, Harvey Greenwald, 63, of Fort Worth, Texas; Richard Cayce Sr., 58, of Roanoak, Texas, who owned and operated ODC Biotech International Ltd. with Greenwald; and Richard Cayce Jr., of Denton, Texas, who owned and operated August Trading L.L.C. out of Fort Worth, Texas, with his father.

In a separate indictment, Jain is charged with two counts of filing fraudulent federal income tax returns for 1994 and 1995 by failing to report income he received from BioCore, which manufactures wound dressings made from collagen, a basic building block of skin, extracted from leather shavings.

Both indictments, returned last month, were unsealed Thursday, when Jain, 40, of Potomac, Md., was arrested.

One of the indictments, returned Feb. 5, alleges that from April 1999 through September 1999, Jain and Greenwald provided a false appraisal and supporting documents to American Bank in Wichita so that Jain could get a $1 million loan for BioCore. The indictment alleges that from December 1999 through May 2000, Jain, Greenwald and Cayce Sr. provided a false appraisal and supporting documents to allow Jain to obtain a $3.95 million loan from First Savings Bank in Manhattan.

All four men are accused of transferring money between their various companies' bank accounts in an alleged attempt to launder the money.

Jain was released on bond with electronic monitoring after appearing in U.S. District Court in Greenbelt, Md., Melgren said.

Jain's next court appearance was scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday in Kansas City, Kan., before U.S. Magistrate Judge David J. Waxse. Greenwald and Cayce Jr. are scheduled to make their initial appearances in federal court before Waxse at the same time. Cayce Sr. is scheduled to appear before Waxse on March 30.

BioCore officials did not return a phone call seeking comment Friday. None of the men charged in the indictments could be reached for comment; none had telephone numbers listed under their names.

BioCore came under scrutiny in 1997 amid allegations that it hired three state lawmakers to gain access to taxpayer money. Those politicians were Phill Kline, now the state attorney general; former House Speaker Tim Shallenburger, who also served as state treasurer from 1999 to 2003; and former state Rep. Greg Packer.

Kline worked for BioCore in 1996, when he was in the House, but resigned before the start of the 1997 legislative session. Shallenburger worked for BioCore from July 1995 through December 1997. He later became the state treasurer.

A Kansas Bureau of Investigation probe cleared the company of using the legislators' influence.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2004/mar/06/biocore_founder_charged/

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Do Any Independant Research 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum