Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Guru Bluwolf:  so watch out remember my saying my name is not idiot my last name is not ignorant and my mothers maiden name is not stupid, watch out for banks spread and sucker rates from them, remember internal Iraq rate is around the three 3+ range, bank rate is still 5.25 if paired to gbp it could come in at 8+

I do not give in to dates, but it will be coming into picture at any moment now.  I have always said for you to look into the banks for it will be seen there first.  a history recap:   when kuwait enter the market it came in at 2.49 usd to their dinar and went up in 6 hours time, when the euro came into play it came in low and went up in value in three days, when china came into play they stated on national tv that they would not rv at all and in 3 days they did.

CNN – mystery of the 6 billions missing fro Iraq resolved…hmmm how interesting, don’t you think?.....Be advised that all things pending to this investment are on it’s way to being revealed any moment now, so sit back and watch it as it rises on the horizon….Now are you excited folks?  Hope so, for God’s blessing is on its way, now I can say that it is finally our time in His.  Amen.  Blu

Guru Jonnywg:
  as all is done... i know of no other reasons for delay...NO ONE IS WAITING ON IQD...all 150+ will go at same time...cashins will be at banks/ dealers.....just no CBI UPDATES SO WE HEAR...THE cbi and forex may not update for 2 weeks...NEWRATE AT BANKS BUT NOT ACTIVATED...activation could be tonight

it has been a frustrating day, yet fantastic for others. GOLD, OIL, THE STOCK MARKET, ALL WENT UP SIGNIFICANTLY.  USD went down a bit the RV is in rinse cyle, lol, and it is perceived that the agreed numbers need the USD to go up a bit. not a lot but a bit.  we are told that it will show soon,  i know we have been told this many time and it has never materialized, but i am asking you to keep the faith for another day...i feel strong enough about this that i have cancelled my flight and will stay here another few days...the hospitality i have received in TEXAS IS almost overwhelming. in fact everywhere i go in USA is great...what a wonderful country

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING...rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX...PER OUR SOURCES...WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK...EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST...no where else...CBI/ FOREX... not showing is basically to give the cashins to the banks this is NOT ACTIVE until the banks show a live rate at the teller screen which means we can cash in...DO NOT CALL THEM YET as they will not released the cashin procedure until RV announced ...the BSI CONTROLS THE RATE AND CAN BIPASS CBI/FOREX if they are told to... I BELIEVE [ it is happening ] TODAY AS ALL OBSTACLES ARE REMOVED...will report back soon
BREAKING NEWS on CNN :..please be advised that the  PRESIDENT OF THE European Economic Council  has...announced that the Eropean debt crisis has been resolved . ALSO Germany Greece and the IMF have restructured Greece and resolved their debt structure...The best news we have received to date...no further details can be discussed.  AT THIS POINT LETS GET THE RV POSTED...RATES  AND OTHER INFO WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW IF ALL GOES THROUGH AS PLANNED.   I DID NOT DECLARE AN RV...however this appears to be the last obstical.

Guru Adam Montana:   according to the information I've received (some of it many months ago), the smaller bills are already printed,  keep in mind that when the IQD changes rates, they will have to introduce new denominations into the marketplace.  I'm under the impression that the DeLaRue machines are for verifying the existing bills as they come in

when the US pulls out, the longer they wait to RV the riskier this investment gets.  I also think Shabs is a smart man, and I don't think he will intentionally flush Iraq's future down the drain by delaying, in other words, I see this coming to a close very soon, and in a very good way.

to date, Iraq has been forgiven hundreds of millions in debt by many countries all over the world, they have accomplished this by pleading poverty  which they would not have been able to do had they RV'd the currency years ago.  a lot of investors never grasp this concept  they think it HAD to happen by a certain date in the past, but when you really look at the situation, Iraq would have been foolish to RV before.  they saved themselves hundreds of millions of dollars by dragging it out.  luckily for us, they are just about out of delay tactics.  they saved a lot of money, and positioned themselves nicely...now it's time to roll

I do not give in to dates, but it will be coming into picture at any moment now.  I have always said for you to look into the banks for it will be seen there first.  a history recap:   when kuwait enter the market it came in at 2.49 usd to their dinar and went up in 6 hours time, when the euro came into play it came in low and went up in value in three days, when china came into play they stated on national tv that they would not rv at all and in 3 days they did.

an ri is simply a legal currency exchange,  ri =  placing a currency back to value of old.  watch out remember, my saying:   my name is not idiot,  my last name is not ignorant and my mothers maiden name is not stupid, watch out for banks spread and sucker rates from them, remember internal Iraq rate is around the three 3+  range, bank rate is still 5.25 if paired to gbp it could come in at 8+.

Newshound Bondlady:   so this imo does look like they have came to agreements and have now delegated people to begin the process of the erbril agreements...things are moving very fast now imo since allawi stepped away and as our troops prepair to withdraw from iraq, they arent going that far away lol there in arms reach of any country who "thinks" they can come in and take over...look at the big picture here...were not only seeing iraqs new future...but were seeing ours as investors as well...drops the mic and walks off.

not to rehash the old...old...very old...lop/nolop theory, but if there was gonna be a lop it would most definatly affect trading on the stock exchange...but if it was to rv instead, then it wouldnt be affected...watch as shabibi does what hes brillant at hes about to change monetary policies and it WILL affect the rest of the world as we know it, all imo of course...drops the mic and walks off.

Guru Purplehelmet300:  no delay!  Still hearing good rate - YOU will not be disappointed.  I think you will be happy!  can only say soon.  In case you missed it - I said VERY VERY SOON and REALLY good rate!

Guru Bulldog75:   PROBABLE IQD START RATE OF OVER $3 RANGE, ACTIVATED ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW & NOV. 4TH AS PREVIOUSLY NOTED, IMHO.  PROBABILITY POST INCREASING NOW WITH "DAY TO DAY GLANCE" IN ORDER.   FILTER ALL INFO... CAUTION WITH TEST RATES ON SCREENS FOR THAT CAN EASILY BE MIS-INFO

Guru TNT Tony:   The good thing...is we are at the end. Yesterday was more significant than you will ever know. Go look at the news. Drastically changed in the past 12 hours. Now everything is great, stocks up, oil up, futures up, gas going up...only thing going down is US dollar, which is what we want.  MY TAKE IS WE ARE STILL GETTING GOOD INFO, NOTHING STOPPED, THINGS BEING GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT RIGHT NOW, JUST HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE. Hopefully see it real soon. THATS WHERE I'M AT.

Guru TerryK:   GOT ANOTHER CALL  TELLING ME THIS, THIS IS COMING FAR UP THE POLE, THEY ARE SET TO GO, REALLY HOURS OF GOING DOWN,  IM NOT KIDDING.  THEY LOADED LAST NIGHT POSED TO LAUNCH TODAY,  LIFTOFF SHORTLY.  SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS, WE HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS PATH BEFORE

IM BEING TOLD THIS, TODAY IS OUR DAY.  IF AND WHEN ITS HAPPENS IT WILL BE WORLD WIDE,  IT WILL NOT BE JUST THE BANKS OR CBI.  I HEARD THIS MAYBE A SITUATION  THAT BANKS THAT DEAL WITH INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY  MAY OFFER YOU A LOWER RATE BEFORE ITS RELEASED TO MAKE MONEY ON THE MARK. JUST DONT JUMP TO FAST.  HEARING TODAY AND THIS IS PRETTY SOLID 3.43, USD.

Guru Freeway Bill:   ...read the articles that came out on all of the magical things that happened last night regarding the meetings. With limited ability to discuss exactly what this means, I can only say that  the train just started moving 3X as fast as it was moving before and pulling into the station is scheduled.   The timer is on and the business at hand is in action.  Start thinking about what you are going to do when all of this comes down, you have very little time now.  Just sit back and watch this unfold....it has been and still will be an interesting time for us all....

All of the pieces are coming together for a great "story" that is being put together to explain why all at once, everyone's economy is stable. It is like watching a chess match and no matter what story they come up with WE WIN! Tired tonight and wife having a hard time (her brother) so I am going to call it a night but do not be surprised in what we may very well wake up to if the meetings tonight go well.

Guru OkieOilman (via Ghost): JUST TALKED WITH OKIE AND HE ONLY SAID WITH A BIG SMILE---TODAY IS A VERY GOOD DAY---THEN HE WALKED OFF

Guru Bear5642:    THINGS ARE PROGRESSING THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE AND REALLY MOVING FORWARDS I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE TO ADD TO OUR INVESTMENTS.  WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THIS RV,  PLEASE REMEBER WE ARE JUST LITTLE FISH IN A HUGE OCEAN.  MY SOURCES HAVE NOT CHANGED AND IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE STILL ON TRACK

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:   WHY DOES BANK HAVE RATE FIRST AND NOT CBI 1) IT MAKES US GO TO THE BANK WHICH CHANNELS THAT DINAR THROUGH THE UST... 2) IT KEEPS US FROM GOING TO A BROKER TO CASH IN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY CANT DO CASHINS UNTIL IT SHOWS AT THE CBI AND 3) IT KEEPS US FROM KNOWING THE CBIRATE.  DO NOT GO TO ANY BANK IMMEDIATELY…BROKERS WOULD FREEZE SELLING…IMHO

Guru BWM:   let me clarify a little about the "bank screens" and the assumed idea that someone is seeing "fake" or mishandled information... and this is just my opinion... just because we are passing on this information doesn't mean that is the basis for all the ideas I have on this happening now... others factors and intel are going into the idea and backing this up that THE CIRCUMSTANCES AREREAL FOR AN RV AT THIS TIME... we cannot predict when this will happen but only that conditions show that with the current intel the RV COULD occur at this time.  So please take what you hear within the chat/board world and find a balance...

they have accomplished what was needed IMO... we'll see as things unfold over the next few hours...just a few confirmations... got some info on the EU summit....sounds like things resolved...not much else I can say... we just waiting and watching...I'm still under the impression that it may show bank first... but will check every avenue to insure that we look at all the options...when will be the million dollar question...

Guru Randy Koonce:    EVERYTHING HINGES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ERBIL, WHICH WE'RE STILL WAITING ON.  WHEN THE SECURITY MINISTERS ARE FINALLY SEATED AND THE STRATEGIC COUNCIL IS ANNOUNCED AND VOTED IN BY PARLIMENT, THE RV WILL BE RELEASED BY SHABIBI.   FORGET THE BANK SCREENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE GURU'S ARE TELLING US ABOUT DATE OR RATE.   THIS COULD GO ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE YEAR.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum