Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Guru Bulldog75:   REMEMBER, THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS RULE HAS BEEN IN EFFECT HERE.  MUCH OF WHAT ONE SEES AND HEARS IS DISTORTED INFO.  WE ARE CLOSE IN COMPARISON TO WHERE WE WERE YEARS AGO. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE.  OUR TIME IS NEAR.

Guru BWM:
  GOLD IS UP.. AND RISING...CAN'T BE THAT WAY MUCH LONGER FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.  THE CBI CHANGING IS ALL WE NEED.  LET ME JUST SAY THIS... I WILL BE UP AGAIN WATCHING THE CBI TONIGHT...I HAVE CONTINUED TO SAY I BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN THIS WEEK.

info coming in that says that we are still on target...so don't worry about the smoke and mirrors campaign... remember that all the recent rv's had massive misinformation come out...looking this week until someone tells me different

the Summit is still on and other meetings continuing...Only the finance ministers meeting has been cancelled for today. Iraq is now a member of the IMF...that is why the SDR showed up...this is a big thing... biggest "FACT" of the day so far...sdr [Special Drawing Rights] was created to supplement member countries reserves...based on 4 currencies...everything is good from what I'm hearing...we are still on track IMO

Guru Jonnywg:   WE HAVE HAD A VERY BUSY DAY TODAY AND HAVE PERSONALLY REVIEWED THE RV PROCESS.   i feel that everything is ready for the final release...2 currencies did not make the final basket... iqd and vnd were in the basket accepted...we feel that everything is done and ready...looking good = yes.  WE ARE TRYING TO GET EXPLANATIONS ON...THE HOLDUP...AND WHO IS NOT PROCESSING THE DATA...i have not heard that the process was delayed in fact...travelling to talk to one of the I.T HEADS TOMORROW AM...WE LEAVE AT 5 AM SO I WILL NOT COME ON UNTIL 2 PM CST TOMORROW

WE ARE HERE TO MEET WITH THE PEOPLE THAT PROCESS THE DATA, ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAMMING, AND OF COURSE THE PEOPLE THAT SHOW THE FINAL RESULTS WHO ARE THE BANKS.  we all know this is not a perfect process but it is time for this RV to step up to the plate...AT TIMES I AM BOUND TO DISCLOSURE PROMISES AND this is one...but I will disclose almost everything I can to make it easier on us...WE HAVE BEEN ON THE EDGE FOR A WEEK SO HANG IN.

Good eveng all.................. i am in texas and so far all is good. We have been able to ascertain that the encoding has stopped...... another set of meetings at 9am cst and we will report...........the contacts we have in TEXAS are great and i hope to share most of it with you. W are still on track for the RV and we could see iy POP any moment. The fact that I am under restrictions is a good thing. we feel that

we have now verified all that we needed and will have meetings tomorrow to find out is anything missing.

i truly feel that we and the mods here have presented a strong case for RV with the facts....and with the facts verified.......and with no frills or sugarcoating. admittedly it is not what we/you want to hear. at times we are under restrictions and cannot disclose which is the case now.........but trust me this is a good thing............... Geithner will speak Wednesday and we just found out Lagarde will speak afterwards............... a serious group

FYI: Houston has a lot of knowledge....The CBI SERVERS are here,,,,,,,,,Data entry to banking........Programming...............Upper bank management for the State. WEDNESDAY SPEECHES WILL BE GOOD BUT MAY BE POST RV

Guru Robusto: The CBI is in the process of buying 10 De la Rue machines for $15,947,003.  I have no clue what they purchased but this is news.  This is the same company that printed the currency.

Guru Med:   JUST READ THE FEEL GOOD ARTICLE OF THE DAY ...FOR ALL WORRIED ABOUT US TROOPS LEAVING, DONT.   WE ARE NOT WE ARE PUTTING 23000 TROOPS ACROSS THE BORDER IN KUWAIT THIS IS A MUCH BETTER MOVE IT ALSO TAKES THE RAMBLINGS OF SADR AND SQUELCHES THEM, HE CANNOT USE THE U.S. TROOPS IN IRAQ AS RALLY IN CRIES CRY, WE ARE ALSO PUTTING ANOTHER 17000 IN THE REGION FOR A TOTAL OF 40 THOUSAND US. TROOPS WATCHING OVER IRAQ PLUS THE LARGEST EMBASSY IN THE WORLD IT THINK THIS IS A MUCH BETTER SITUATION THAN STAYING IN IRAQ AND BEING SITTING DUCKS LIKE WE HAVE OVER THE LAST HOW MANY YEARS

THE US  IS NOT JUST PULLING OUT ALL THE TROOPS. WE, AND I BEING MILITARY UNDERSTAND, THAT ALL WE ARE DOING AND SO DOES SADR, THAT IS WHY HE IS PISSED, WE ARE NOT REMOVING ALL THE TROOPS, ALL WE ARE DOING IS REDESIGNATING THE NAMES. INSTEAD OF BEING CALLED COMBAT TROOPS, THEY WILL BE RENAMED SOMETHING ELSE.  THAT IS WHY THE US EMBASSY STAFF IS BEING INCREASED FROM 5000 TO 15000. DOES ANYONE HONESTLY THINK WE ARE JUST ADDING 10000 CLERKS AND TYPIST TO THE EMBASSY STAFF.  HARDLY, THAT IS WHY SADR HAS ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTABILITY INTO EVERY PERSON WHO IS ASSIGNED TO THE EMBASSY, WHICH HE CAN KISS OUR ARSS

Guru Bluwolf:   it should of been here already.   all announcements have been shifted to wed.  whether we get a go on that day is up to them now.  well lets see what tomorrow brings to the table, all is kind of quiet, which is good.   remember we are waiting on governments to give us a good signal, will they do so that is to be seen, and just think of it is they have shifted their announcements till Weds. and nobody really can say what they will speak about

All is going forward as schedule nothing has changed... truth is there are no delays, no future dates, banks are ready, all countries are looking foward to this and announcements are to be given tomorrow, so lets see what happens tomorrow

Guru Kaperoni:   they are ready to do this, but they want the GOI (parliament) to ok it...even though Parliament fully supports the project (and a later article told us this), they want a few other things done first such as the ISX, the Iraqi Forex, Custodian banking, and more than likely, the selling of owned businesses/companies which will open the door to the capital they mention. As well, to combat corruption, they have set up a commission to monitor exchanges. Subsequent articles have confirmed all of this.  here is my opinion...It is very close to happening (by the end of the year)...take them at their word of a .86 rate.

Here is a quote from…an older article from 9/24/2011. “announced by the Central Bank of Iraq on June 22”  That is telling us, the CBI is ready to delete the 3 zeros…or in other words, change the exchange rate of the New Iraqi Dinar and start the introduction of the new lower denominations. That is the official date.  another quote… “He added: When we want to buy dollars in 1200 dinars, we buy at one dinar and 200 fils,"  this is the initial exchange rate…like it or not, they are saying 1.2 New Iraqi Dinars to 1 Usd.   That is .86 exchange rate. Or 1 million dinar =$860,000 Usd.   it says they want to return the Dinar to the former value of 1 dinar to $3.33.  “that aims to raise the value” That clearly tells me that the rate will not be that initially. This rate will come over time. How long I have no idea, but I would expect at least a year or more. 

Guru Freeway Bill:  I just got off the phone with a banking source and the RI is done and waiting activation. Not sure what is left to be done except political posturing. I can only hope that we are not going to hold this up long enough to see many countries lose it all. I don't think the WORLD will let that happen.

This basket, according to what I have been told by really great sources and people with ways to know has been run and has been tested to make sure that all of the currencies are right. That is where we seem to be and we are just waiting for the final word.

Guru TNT Tony:   THE INFO HASN'T CHANGED MUCH SINCE LAST FRIDAY.  THE BANKS STILL HEAR WHAT THEY'RE HEARING, THE NUMBERS ON THE SCREENS GOING UP AND DOWN. THEY'RE PREPARED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY AND THE SUMMITS. WE ARE AT THE END....SOMETHING IS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK, THURS. FRIDAY AND LE GARDE WAS POSTPONED ALONG W/ GEITHNER, NOW THEY'RE NOT DOING SPEECHES TILL WED.   THIS IS THE WEEK.

SAT BY THE POOL, KICKED IT W/ DAN.  SMOKING A CIGAR
WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN.  DAN IS A VERY CARING INDIVIDUAL EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS IT DOESN'T STRESS HIM
IT DOES.  DAN IS TRYING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU, THE MEMBERS AND YOU NEED TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE WORKS HARD TO BRING INFO TO YOU AND WITHOUT HIM I WOULDN'T.  BE HERE.  HE TALKED ME INTO THIS AND I TOLD HIM
NO GOOD DEED GOES UN PUNISHED AND EVERYONE IS DOING THE BEST THAT THEY CAN DO AND WITH THAT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS TODAY.  THIS IS SOMETHING NEW.  GOLFER DAN DOES MUSIC AND THE MODS HELP AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I'LL POP IN AND DO A Q & A AND IT WON'T COMMITT US TO A CERTAIN TIME BECAUSE THIS IS NOT BEIN RECORDED
BECAUSE THIS IS FOR YOU.  YOU ARE HERE LISTENING.

THE INFO HASN'T CHANGED MUCH SINCE LAST FRIDAY. THE BANKS STILL HEAR WHAT THEY'RE HEARING. THE NUMBERS ON THE SCREENS GOING UP AND DOWN. THEY'RE PREPARED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY AND THE SUMMITS. WE ARE AT THE END AND IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN ITS A CALL I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TODAY AND IF IT DOESN'T ITS NOT GOOD. COUNTRIES AND GVMTS, SUBTLE HINTS ON THE NEWS. IF THIS DOESN'T AND THEY'RE PREPARING AND THEY'D BE CRAZY NOT TO
AND STILL STATING SOMETHING IS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK
THURS. FRIDAY AND LE GARDE WAS POSTPONED ALONG W/ GEITHNER. NOW THEY'RE NOT DOING SPEECHES TILL WED.

THIS IS THE WEEKTHAT THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN OR ARE GOING TO HAPPEN AND I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND BY THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.  IT'S GOOD INFO. I CAN ACTUALLY SEE AN END TO THIS. WHEN WE SAY THINGS ARE HAPPENING I MEAN THAT SOMETHING WAS ADDED TO THIS DAY
OR SOME LEVEL THAT MAKES IT MORE SPECIAL. I CAN ONLY SEE 2 THINGS THAT NEED TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU GUYS GO TO THE BANK.  THERE MAY BE DECISIONS MADE AND IT MAY AFFECT THE RV.  DON'T HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL AND SOME THINGS W/ COUNTRIES AND I DO THINK IT DOES AFFECT IT.  CHICKEN / EGG, BUT WE ARE THAT CLOSE.  LETS TAKE A COUPLE QUESTIONS AND ENJOY MUSIC BEFORE WE START.  I PUT ON LAMB CHOPS SO LETS GO

MEMBER ? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE RATE IS?
TONY; I KNOW ITS BETWEEN 3 OR 2 AND 8.  NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS.  THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL RATES REMOVED AND PUT IN.  COULD BE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO OR DEPENDS ON WHAT THE DOLLAR IS THE DAY THEY DO IT HIGHER OR LOWER.... OR IF THEY'RE NOT READY THEY MIGHT NOW WANT EVERYONE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT THE RATE FOR HOURS OR DAYS BEFORE IT HAPPENS AND MAYBE ITS NOT THE FINAL RATE.  8 MONTHS AGO, THE BANKS DIDN'T HAVE ANY RATE.  THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE ACTIVITY THEY HAD.  I FORGOT TO SAY HI TO BWM CAUSE HE ALWAYS SAYS HI TO ME AND I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH THE BOOK WHO MOVED MY CHEESE. WHAT WE'VE GONE THRU FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF AND WHEN YOU READ THAT BOOK
EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE UP WILL BE DIFFERENT AFTER YOU READ IT. I KNOW EVERY DAY WHERE I LEFT THE LAST BITE OF CHEESE WAS AND I HAVE TO GO FIND IT

???? MEMBER  IS IT THE SAME AS KUWAIT??
TONY; TOTALLY DIFFERENT.  IT IS AN RI/RV, BUT W/ KUWAIT WE DEALT W/ AN ESTABLISHED CURRENCY AND A GOVT THAT WAS ALREADY IN PLACE.  THIS IS DIFF.  WE ARE WATCHING THE RE BIRTH OF A COUNTRY ALONG W/ A FINANCIAL .. THAT WAS PUT INTO PLACE AND A VALUE THAT WE WANT TO PUT ON ITS MONEY. BECAUSE THERE IS A REASON THAT WE WANT TO DO IT AND THATS WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM
IF IT WAS JUST ABOUT IRAQ THAT WOULD BE SIMPLE BUT IT INVOLVES SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES AND CURRENCIES

?//MEMBER???? WHEN SHABS CAME OUT AND TALKED ABOUT FRANCE AND I LOOKED AT HOW FRANCE RV'D THEY LOPPED AND IT TOOK 2 YEARS TO IMPLEMENT AND THE EURO WAS IN PLACE, DO YOU SEE THIS AS A POSSIBLE SCENARIO
TONY; I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DO NOT SEE THIS AS A 2 YEAR PROCESS

???? WHY??
TONY;; WE CAN'T WAIT 2 YEARSNOW. THE ECONOMY CAN'T
OUR OWN TREASURY ... THE WORLD ECONOMY THATS WHAT THIS IS BASED ON. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO GUYS REMEMBER THIS WAS PUT IN PLACE TO SAVE US AND NOW ITS TO SAVE MULTIPLE COUNTRIES. NO
IT CAN'T WAIT 2 YEARS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Kaperoni's explanation is typical of what we were being told five or six years ago.  He quit using this explanation after the BH Group was indicted, because the indictment said it was fraudulent to represent the CBI's currency reform plan as a revaluation when it's actually a redenomination.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum