Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Guru Kaperoni:    I believe the RV is managed by the World Bank in conjunction with the IMF. I believe this as the World Bank is financing the banking reforms in Iraq, therefore they are supervising this entire project.  the World Bank is a project-oriented bank. They help countries with specific projects; in return they supervise them to their completion. I have stated that I feel the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) is a key to this RV...the transition to the free market economy...will support the dinar value.   so when is all this going to be done and when is the RV?...complete end 2011...By Dec 31st 2011...So Jan 2012 they are like a bullet out of a gun.

Guru Freeway Bill:  Well, it is a beautiful day in Central Florida and the sun is shining! What a wonderful day for an RV!

Sources are saying we are ever so close and I know, "You have heard that before" but I do believe that we are in a atmosphere right now for this to happen. All that was to be done has been done by Iraq and the Global World needs this so much that all countries are putting pressure on for this to happen and happen now.

Again, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words this past week for our loss. You messages were such a blessing. Hundreds of post, Hundreds of emails and dozens of PM all making us feel that we were not alone during this horrible time.

With that said, let me tell you that my sources are excited and waiting for this baby to pop. I read so much of the threads on all of the sights that I have come to conclusion that there are more people out there posting things they have no real credible intel about than there is ones that post that have credible intel. The misinformation that we knew would hear was to be from Iraq. Instead, we are hearing from our own boards. This is a critical time for great minds to come together and figure out where we are day by day. You can read that it will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, some say next year and there are still some that say never......???

Well, I will just say this ..... IT IS COMING, AND SOON AND THAT, I FEEL IS CREDIBLE INFORMATION based on many sources. I don't care what the rat as we need to just get it into the system and rolling even at 3/1 and then th can adjust as a country from there.

This blessing is taking longer than you would like, right? Well, ROME was not built in a day and your life took your whole time on earth to get you where you are today and this is a lot more complex than that. We may see it at anytime and folks, it may take a little longer but not much. There is so much movement that could not happen if they were not going to do this soon.

Trust and Obey! God said "Where two or more of you are gathered in my name and agree ........" and that is exactly what I am doing this morning, I am claiming this in a spiritual way. The RV is ours and we need to claim it in his name so that the hungry can be fed, the homeless can be helped, the torn apart marriages can be mended and the world can go forward in a much better financial position.

Give Forward and Pray!

Have a wonderful Sunday and may GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru BWM:   CONFIRMATIONS DID COME IN ABOUT THE INFORMATION OTHER NIGHT THIS MEANS WE ARE READY...SERIOUSLY...AND YOU KNOW I DON'T THROW DATES AND RATES OUT...BUT JUST KNOW THAT THE TIME HAS COME IMO FOR ALL THINGS TO COME FULL CIRCLE...YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOU PATIENCE, IT WILL BE SOMETIME THIS WEEK...COULD SOMETHING HAPPEN (ALWAYS)...I'LL SAY THAT THIS IS OUR WEEK IMO...IT WILL SHOW UP ON THE CBI  FIRST...PERIOD...NOTHING CAN OCCUR TIL THE CBI LISTS THE RATE.

Have received more positive information today...not trying to build things up but just wanted to pass along that things are continuing along...not that there is a lot more to do but it seems to be that the information is pressing outward...an enigmatic way of saying more things are showing up in more places...I wholeheartedly agree with OKIE on it showing at the CBI first... that's what waiting for

I have not been able to verify yet as I hoped...it may be morning before we can get that...so stay tuned and see you later...we will be back with whatever we have.

Guru Bear5642:   WELL WELL WEEL ITS LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR NA RV.  IM HERE TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS OF AN UPCOMING RV THIS WEEK.  I EXPECT TO SEE THIS ON THE CBI NO LATER THAN THIS THURSADY OR IT CAN HAPPEN TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY, THE LATEST IT COULD BE HELD UP IS NOVEMBER 3RD.  EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND THE ICING IS ABOUT TO GO ON.  I DID SAY 30 DAYS A MONTH AGO AND TIME IS UP. IF ANYONE SAYS GBP DONT BELIEVE IT.  IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN THEN I HAVE BEEN LIED TO BIG TIME AND A LOT OF PEOPLE INVOLVED.  LETS KEEP OUR FAITH AND EXPECTATION HIGH.

LIKE I SAID YHE LATEST IT COULD BE HELD UP I NOVEMBER AND IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN THEIR ARE GOING TO BE SOME INVESTORS WHO WILL BE REALLY UPSET AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT CHUMP CHANGE EITHER. I HAVE BEEN CRYING OUT TO GOD AND THANKING HIM FOR THE RV THIS WEEK. 

IM GLAD SOME STILL APPRECIATE ME DONT SEE ME IN DINAR RECAPS ANYMORE BUT WHAT THE HECK IM HERE FOR OIKES HOUSE. I SPOKE TO OKIE THIS AFTERNOON BECAUSE HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE CONCRETE ISSUE. I SENT HIM PISTURES AND HE SAID HE NEVR SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT IN HIS LIFE. 

I PRAY TO GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH. 
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE THAT CAME TO ME GRACIUOSLY ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND WISE.  UST CASH ENOUGH TO GO LIQUID AND THEN WAIT FOR RATE TO GO UP.  I TESTED THE WATERS BY PUTTING OUT INFO JUST TO SEE IF THEY WERE REAL AND IT ALMOST GOT ME TAKEN OUT AND IM NOT JOKING.  I WILL NOT DO THAT AGIN AND I KNOW NOW THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL

????  By "taken out" you mean killed? Yikes
YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

OIL IS MOW A BIG PLAYER AND I HAD A GUY IN MY CHURCH WHO WOULD LAUGH AT ME ABOUT THE DINAR UNTIL HIS COMPANY CHEVRON TOLD THEM IN A MEETING WHAT THEY WE GETTING READY TO IN IRAQ ABD HE ISNT LAUGHING NO MORE

Guru Med:   WHAT IF WE GET SCREWED, WELL OK, THEN WE DO.  THERE IS ZIP WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.  BUT WE ARE...AT THE END.  I HONESTLY EXCEPT THAT...CBI IS NOT GOING TO HOSE US.  I TALKED TO LAN ABOUT THIS, HE THINKS IF THEY WERE BUILT LIKE THE U.S. WITH THE RESOURCES, THEY WOULD BUT HE SAID THEY ARE SO BACKWARDS THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO DO IT.  HE THINKS THEY WILL RV IN DECEMBER AFTER THE 3RD READING.  LET US FOCUS ON...THE 3RD READING, WHEN IT IS DONE WE WILL FIND WHAT THE NEXT MOVE IS.

Guru OkieOilman (via Ghost):  HOW IS EVERYONE'S PULSE BEATING THIS AFTERNOON?

??? GHOST it seems like there is a shortage of news?

NO SHORTAGE OF NEWS----JUST A SHORTAGE OF PATIENCE

???GHOST...do your GHOSTLY powers feel we have a chance of seeing our blessing today?

I THOUGHT OKIE LAYED OUT A PRETTY GOOD SCENARIO YESTERDAY---DID YOU NOT READ IT?

JUST LIKE OKIE STATED---WHEN ALL HAS BEEN DONE--WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID--THERES NOTHING LEFT TO ADDRESS BUT JUST WAIT FOR A CBI UPDATE--THAT SEEMED PRETTY CLEAR TO ME

OKIE WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV7 THRU THE MONTH.  HE MAY BE IN AN AREA SO REMOTE THAT INTERNET SERVICE WON'T BE AVAILABLE

I WILL BE GOING WITH OKIE ALSO--WAY--WAY--FAR AWAY--VERY REMOTE.  YOU GO WHERE THE OIL IS--IT DOESN'T COME TO YOU

OKIE UNLIKE SOME OF YOU--HAS MADE PRE-ARANGEMENTS FOR HIS CASH-IN--WE MADE THOSE ARRANGEMENTS MONTHS AGO--BOTH LEGALLY AND BANK WISE

???don't understand how anyone can have an arrangement with a bank when the dinar has not revalued and all banks do is deny that it is going to rv anyway

LIKE YOU SAID---YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ASSOCIATED ON THE UPPER TIER OF THE 3RD WORLD'S LARGEST OIL COMPANY FOR 40 YEARS DO YOU NOT THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE EXPERTISE OF THE BEST ATTORNEYS IN THE WORLD?

???GHOST...Please tell us if the month of October is still a good month to remember ..per OKIE !!

ARE YOU HAVING A MENTAL RELAPSE??---HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE SAME THING NEED TO BEING REPEATED??

???i have had my dinar probably longer than anyone on here 8 years plus done a lot of digging at banks and don't believe half the intel that gets spouted about

GET BACK ON YOUR MED'S PLEASE

I HAVE SAT HERE LISTENING TO STORIES RELATING TO SOME OF THE BIG 4 BANKS NOT ACKNOWLEDGING OR BEING ABLE TO CASH IN------ABSOLUTELY--NOT TRUE--WE HAVE PRE-ARRANGEMENTS WITH ALL 4----SEE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT LEGALITIES--ATTORNEYS---BANKER CONTACTS?? JUST BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD IS A CANNED RESPONSE FOR AN INTERIM PERIOD

YOU CAN KEEP READING AND FOLLOWING UNSUBSTANIATED (SP) RUMORS OR PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THOUSANDAIRES MUCH LESS MILLIONAIRES OR YOU CAN READ FROM SOMEONE WHO HANDLES HUNDREDS OF MILLION'S OF DOLLARS ON A DAILY BASIS FOR AN OIL COMPANY----WHICH DO YOU PREFER--HE SAID--SHE SAID--OR THE EXPERIENCE OF THOSE WHO ARE ACCUSTOMED TO HANDLING LARGE AMOUNTS OF INVESTMENT AND DISPENSING FUNDS INTO APPROPRIATE AREAS??---DOG'S CHASING THEIR TAIL'S NEVER CATCHES IT

???GHOST - How did the hiring of those "out of work" personnel work out for Okie and the hires?

MANY ARE NOW EMPLOYED

???GHOST.... I just got on and tried to scroll up but was wondering if the deals you made with the big 4 will be something that is offered to the rest of us because we are a member here? Sorry if it is a repeat question.

EACH PERSON WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS--I JUST STATED THE BIG 4 WOULD ALL BE INVOLVED---I TRIED TO MAKE THAT VERY APPARENT AND CLEAR

???Hi GHOST. Would you please tell Okie his Coffee is in the mail Smile He should get it Monday or Tuesday.

AHHH HOW SWEET THE FRAGRANCE----I WILL TELL HIM AND THANKS FOR CARING

???GHOST: thought you had left, which brought a sad feeling now that you told us you'd be w/Okie for the month of November....we will miss you both

NO NEED LOOK FOR US VERY SOON--WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC TO

DO NOT RUN TO THE BANK FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO

???I am getting a feeling that OKIE and GHOST will not be with in the month of November...where are they going..

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS---WE GO WHERE THE OIL IS TO BE FOUND

???GHOST: Hope they have phones where you guys are going, the OOM group is going to feel that God turned his back on alot of them.

NO PRESSURE THERE

???GHOST, the meeting that was moved to the 26th.... does that have ANYTHING to do with our RV or is it more SMOKE???

ALL THAT PRESENTLY GOING ON IS RELATIVE--MANY COMPLEX FACTORS BEING WORKED OUT ON A GLOBAL SCALE THAT IMPLICATIONS TO THE R/V IS JUST 1 OF THE MANY ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED

GOTTA SHUT COMPUTER AND ALL ELECTRONIC DEVISES OFF--WE'RE PERFORATING AND DON'T WANT ANY STATIC INTERFERENCE THAT MAY SET EXPLOSIVES OFF PRE-MATURELY----GONE FOR NOW

Guru Breitling:   Erbil Agreement, HCL, they are working on this now and then you will see the Security Seats formed and there is a good chance it will all be done before the beginning of the year, that's what they are pushing for.  they have always failed to meet their deadlines, but as far as a LOP, I just don't see it. I only hope that they do what they said they are going to do and that is revalue at a buck, you see it in their budget, it is about $.86 to $1.17, which is what they always stated they would do and all we can do is watch and see what happens.

Guru Jonnywg:   This fine day brings us closer to our goal. We are awaiting verification of the results in the form of CBI UPDATE TO NEW RATES. There is nothing left to do. We wait until verified...we wait for verification....nothing left to do...no other info was disclosed. CBI can activate any time at all. Our job is done; we have bank people in position to advise us when this happens. It could and should be very soon as in today, but this RV has never been normal...so we wait.

Guru Bluwolf:   all is done, all countries are accounted for, announcements will be made after which anything will occur in the good way, then we shall see the real light in this picture.  no [sucker rate], just the real rate, no 1 on 1 stuff ok.  imo, this week should be a wonderful one for all involved... nothing will stop the rv.  it is done and it will appearas a thief in the night. 

the world is cleansing itself from the greedy,nothing will stop the rv. 

PTR Member Bank Story:  I have to share this with you guys and gals. I hope you all know from me being on here so much that I would never lie to any of you! I hope you all trust and respect me.  This is NOT a friend told me or a friend of a friend told me … It’s a MY Personal Investment Banker told ME!  Here goes.
Had to do some banking this afternoon and went to the bank that I actually started my accounts with and did my business and asked if (We will call him “Tom” was busy. The cashier said he was waiting on a customer to come in but he had a few minutes and about that time he walked out of his office. I said Hello Tom do you have a minute and he said of course.
We went into his office and I told him there was something I wanted to discuss and if he did not want to talk about the subject just let me know and I would drop it. He said Ok!
I said My husband and I are invested in the Iraq Dinar. He “SMILED” so I continued. I asked if the Bank would be cash-in for Dinar investers. He said “YES … when the Dinar revalues we will be exchanging Dinar”. He said our stance on that right now is we do not buy or sell Dinar but after they revalue that will change with-in a few days of the revalue!
I went on to ask about setting up accounts NOW so when it happened we would not have so much to do. He told me to wait because of the fees that would go along with those accounts. He said after the revalue to come in “bring my Dinar” and he would help us with everything.
I thanked him for the information and told him that he was the first Banker that I could get anything out of about the Dinar. He said this was a hush hush subject. We get updates “DAILY” on the Dinar. He said I will keep you posted but shhh!
At that point I was blown away! Now the Bank is WF! Sorry at this time I will not say which one. I totally forgot to ask about fees. I was just excited he even talked to me about the Dinar period!!!
Well … there you have it! I took this as great news!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum