Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul

Go down

Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul     Empty Parliament pays tribute to the victories of the Iraqi forces in Mosul

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

denounced the House of Representatives terrorist attacks that targeted the Kirkuk province, reiterated his support for Iraqi forces , following victories in Mosul.

The form of the Commission on accusing senior Oil Ministry officials of corruption, and the voice on the proposed amendment to the journalists ' union law and the decision on the hijackers Alaesideat, in order to vote the draft abandon acquired nationality law.

follow - up of the security situation 
and the statement said the Information Service of the House of Representatives received the "morning", that at the beginning of the twenty - fourth regular session , which was held under the chairmanship of al - Jubouri , and the presence of 226 deputies, denounced the president of the legislature to "terrorist attacks that targeted the Kirkuk governorate" , asserting that "support the Iraqi forces , following victories in Mosul." 
He praised al - Jubouri , the "efforts to control security in Kirkuk efforts , " calling for theSecurity and defense Committee to "follow the security situation in the city."

Jubouri urged parliamentary committees to "expedite the provision of projects and proposals for laws to be included on the agenda ", adding that" the presidency will present draft laws according to the schedule regardless of objections or reasons given by the parliamentary committees. "

the chairman of the parliament that" the presidency of the Council did not receive the federal budget for 2017 so far , despite talk of vote the Council of Ministers ,"expressing" readiness of the Council to vote on the vacant ministries , but the Council has not received so far any biography of the candidates, as well as non - receipt of the presidency of the Council body to any request interrogation meets the conditions and of staff. " 
and on the proposed amendment of Article (49 / I) of the the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq in 2005, chairman of the House of Representatives said that the proposals for constitutional amendment requires approval by the House of Representatives two -thirds majority and the popular referendum and the endorsement of the president, alluding to refer the proposal to the Committee on constitutional amendments , which will start work to discuss the proposed amendments. 

abducted Alaesideat after the Council voted on a draft law imports of municipalities for the passage of a long time on legislation that imports of the municipal law No. 130 of 1963 and the fact that many of its provisions no longer meet the need required by the legislation and the emergence of profession, vocation and new business to be coverage by its provisions and because the amounts of fees contained in the law no longer keep pace with the value of cash and economic conditions at the present time and the large number adjustments made to it.

on the other hand, President al - Jubouri Park assume MP Huda Sajjad membership of the Executive Office of the pioneers of women parliamentarians Arab.

the House voted to approve in principle the proposal of the fourth amendment to the law journalists Syndicate No. 178 for the year 1969 has also been a vote on a parliamentary decision to include take the necessary measures from the government to release the abducted Alaesideat and instruct the reconstruction of Sinjar and rehabilitation of structures greetings and establish terrorist acts committed by the Daesh gangs of terror against the people of Sinjar martyrs and for them all the rights and privileges enjoyed by this segment victims and the formation of a committee by the competent authorities for the purpose of discussing the subject of genocide suffered by the Yezidis by Daesh gangs for the purpose of the case to the international Criminal Court for investigation. formation of an investigative committee and did the House of Representatives vote on the names of the beauty Muhammadawi and Zaher al - Abadi, Fatima Hamidi and Razak mheibes and Mazen Mezni Talal Zobaie Representatives and Friday Diwan and Ardalan Noordin Mohammad universe and flowers Turaihi Haitham Jubouri Jabbar al - Abadi, Hossam punitive and pros Hamadoun provided by the integrity Committee and the Committee for oil and Finance Committee for membership of the joint committee about the investigation on the subject of media reports accusing some senior oil Ministry officials of corruption. 
and decided the presidency of the Council to postpone the vote on the draft abandon acquired nationality law to hearing tomorrow Monday, while al - Jubouri said assuming the presidency of a joint committee comprising legal committees and deportees and displaced and expatriates to make final adjustments to abandon acquired nationality law.
in another matter, the Council discussed the criminal incident that in the city of Daquq in Kirkuk consolation Hosseini Council targeted and killed dozens of martyrs and wounded. 
the face chairman of the House of Representatives committees, defense and foreign relations, human rights and provide a detailed report on the criminal incident in DAQUQ during the week of security. 
then MP Huda Sajjad submitted a question verbally to the Minister of Construction and housing, municipalities Ann wholesome by hosting the Council. 

Hosting Minister of housing 
at the beginning of the hosting, inquired carpets for amounts secretariats of projects that deducted the departments of the Ministry and how to launch the contractors before the end of the projects. 
The Minister of Construction and showed that the amounts trusts amounted to 63 billion dinars and stopped a number of projects to the lack of financial liquidity been disbursed 16 billion dinars for 2015 and the amount paid to the Deposit amounted to 49 billion dinars and then fired eight billion dinars out of 63 billion. 
wondered carpet for the number of projects in the housing department , especially that some disbursements particular company exceeds the amount of honesty and disbursement was , however , the minister exclusively while buildings and housing, roads and bridges departments in the ministry is concerned and distributes them but was limited to a circle one in the allocation of the Secretariat. 
the minister pointed out that buildings and bridges department does not get a launch of Deposit and did not occur at the time of receipt of the ministry, expressing its willingness to provide any file to study it in detail. 
She drew MP Sajjad to the importance of clarifying the mechanism adopted in the distribution of residential apartments complex released YUSUFIYA in Diwaniya province. 
in her response, Minister of Construction and Housing confirmed that the ministry has approved the percentages in the distribution of condominiums and apartments , a 10 percent to the martyrs of the defense and the same for each of the Ministry of Interior and the martyrs of the popular crowd and the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of women and the Foundation of the martyrs and the martyrs of terrorism and 20 percent of the citizens of the other segments as a committee was formed to distribute the units in Baghdad and the provinces with the exception of the minister the power to include 14 residential units for employees and 9 of the citizens.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=125338

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum