Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK    Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Mass internet disruption caused by DDoS attack on DNS company Dyn (update)

http://venturebeat.com/2016/10/21/dyn-dyn-dyn-internet-ddos-attack-back-up/

A major cyberattack affected hundreds of websites today, including the New York Times, Reddit, Twitter, Spotify, and eBay.
The attack actually centered on Dyn, a New Hampshire-based company that offers a platform to optimize websites’ online performance. This includes monitoring and controlling applications and infrastructure with data and analytics to reroute traffic and ensure end-users aren’t impacted by slow response times.
Dyn’s DNS service acts as a bridge between human-readable domain names and IP addresses that the internet is able to understand, and it was customers of this managed DNS service that were impacted. The distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) — an attack where the target is overwhelmed with a deluge of data to cause the network to crash — was felt mainly on the U.S. East Coast from around 11 a.m. UTC (5 a.m. ET), though Dyn reports that service was restored as of 13:20 UTC (07:20 a.m. ET).
DDoS attacks have seen a notable increase in recent times, with reports indicating a rise of 125 percent between 2015 and 2016. Game developer Blizzard has experienced a spate of DDoS attacks in recent months, causing widespread disruption for fans of World of Warcraft, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and Overwatch.
Founded in 1998, Dyn claims that “eight of the top 10 internet services / retail companies in the Fortune 500” use its services, and it raised a chunky $50 million round earlier this year, taking its total funding to around $100 million.

Update as of 10:29 a.m. Pacific on Friday: A second round attack has hit Dyn, once again affecting a bunch of internet services.
Update as of 11:33 a.m. Pacific on Friday: Other services where users have reported being affected by this attack include the App Store, Pinterest, Box, PayPal, SoundCloud, Shopify, Intercom, Github, and Etsy. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is looking into this event and told CBS News it is “investigating all potential causes”.

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK    Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Sounds like someone is setting up Russia...????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK    Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

oh yeah gonna blame the Russians

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK    Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:40 am

Or...just a thought...maybe it IS the Russians. Not every major event that affects the West is a so called "false flag" event.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

((ATTENTION)) Major global DNS ATTACK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-