Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Oct-2016 14:22:39

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ROOM WITH NO VIEW
Date: Wed, October 19, 2016 11:37 am

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

OVERNIGHT, THE CLEARANCE WAS ISSUED FINALLY. NOW WE KNOW WE WILL HAVE FIRST FUNDS BEFORE THE WEEK IS OUT, BUT I DO NEED TO ASK AGAIN BECAUSE OF TIMING

WE NEED A COUPLE DAYS FOR MARY AND THE OTHERS. SHE ALSO NEEDS THE LAST BOTTLE OF OXYGEN NOW WITH THE FUNDS SO NEAR. BEEN A LONG NIGHT AND TIME FOR A BIT OF SLEEP, BUT NOT BEFORE I TELL YOU THE NEED RIGHT NOW JUST BEFORE THE LIGHT HITS.

Enlarge this image

MORE INFO LATER TODAY. GREAT THANKS AND BE BLESSED.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to keep food on tables, and medical needs met. Much thanks...

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Zap/Jerzy lies as he breathes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: SKYZ ZONE-
Jump to: