Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Economy after the war on «Daesh»      I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economy after the war on «Daesh»

Go down

Economy after the war on «Daesh»      Empty Economy after the war on «Daesh»

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm

interested in postwar planning against «Daesh» terrorist phase in terms of the allocation of resources in the budget and benefit from loans and grants and international aid in the reconstruction of cities liberated and activate and stimulate the private sector and encourage him to contribute with the government in the implementation of their plans as well as the rehabilitation of human resources in the removal of the effects of war in terrorism and the decline in world oil prices and the suffering of the government and the people displaced from the economic and security crises and examine the reality of the Iraqi economy during the years (2014-2016) as well as the fee strategy and new economic vision of economic construction for the next five years beyond the expulsion «Daesh» and the liberation of all occupied lands , and specifically for the years ( 2017 - 2021) through: -

1 - allocation of 50 percent of the assignments was to monitor the costs of the war on terrorism for the purposes of the reconstruction of liberated areas in addition to the allocations reconstruction fund allocated to international and grants to this goal.

2 - establish a body or a large enterprise specialized for financing small and medium enterprises and the formation of banking system of cooperation and coordination with them under the supervision of the Central Bank and the Association of banks in collaboration with the Ministries of planning and Development cooperation, Agriculture, Industry and Finance to lay the foundations and operational mechanisms for application in the liberated provinces to achieve the goal of rehabilitation of young people, particularly graduates of the sons of these provinces to set up small and medium -economic projects to convert them from the unemployed to the productive contribution of older persons in building the national economy.

3 - the founding of the Bank for development and investment in which the government 's share is not more than 25 percent of the capital and the private sector contributes Baktaath all for large in the capital and managed the mentality of the market economy and is subject to the control and supervision of the central Aalpennek and the Office of financial supervision and be governmental role focuses on support the attribution and identification of large development and investment projects that contribute to the funding.

4 - allocation of funds from the international Monetary and banks and financial institutions will get Iraq for the next three years to set up industrial zones and supporting the large contribution of the private sector agricultural projects and young graduates to diversify non - oil resources fund loans.

5 - the Central Bank and the Association of banks and the private sector, civil society organizations and the private banks to achieve economic and social objectives of the organization and leadership campaigns to finance and reconstruction projects that serve vast segments of society and reduce the unemployment rate similar to the rehabilitation of Rasheed Street and public squares in Baghdad called by the central bank.

6 - Playback considering the laws of the legislative environment governing the economic process, particularly investment banks and the central bank and stock market laws and registration of companies , including helping to lending operations tax and settling accounts and guarantees required from entrepreneurs and the mechanism for the payment of their dues

7 - the development and activation and implementation of the government 's plans in e - government applications and proactive control electronics that limit operations administrative corruption and financial support .

8 - activation of the Council of Ministers ' decision to establish a deposit insurance company that was the target of the founding restore public confidence in the trust sector , the Iraqi banking and increase the savings rate among banks rather than compactness in their homes , and their impacts on the contribution of funds of citizens in sustainable development to be urged and bind government and private banks to contribute to this company

9 - the structural and institutional reconstruction of the economy development of the foundations essential for the management of the economy and infrastructure , a Supreme Council for economic reform and approval of the draft law submitted three years ago and did not approve of the House of Representatives and the establishment of the National Provident Fund or the sovereign Provident Fund to pool resources in non -oil and oil in excess of the planned sale price rates in the annual budgets as well as the establishment of the national Commission for decades , investment and trade and the withdrawal of all contractual powers vested 
ministries.

10 - the establishment of the national Council for the ages rather than the current Housing Fund and the reconstruction of liberated cities of «Daesh» and the feasibility study for all large investment projects and infrastructure projects submitted by the provinces and monitor allocations have and the reviewing and monitoring and evaluation.

11 - the establishment of the National Center for Rehabilitation and distribution of human resources and specializes in the rehabilitation and training of graduates and their distribution between rehabilitation centers , government and private training prior to their appointment centrally in the state ministries and private sector projects, according to the development plan and budget requirements Alsnobh.

12 - the establishment of the National Center for consulting and strategic studies to attract all the talent and expertise of Iraq at home and abroad for the purpose of providing the governmental institutions and the private sector leadership of the administrative and technical (technocrats) for the management of all state institutions without quotas and consensual.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=125065

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum