Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil !

Go down

The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! Empty The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil !

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:08 pm

The game is over ... Iraq into three capitals of Baghdad, Mosul, Arbil ! Image
[size=16]  
[/size]

Orbit News -

Not the Iraqi government to respond to the Turkish President Erdogan 's remarks probably already saying only not even have the ability and the authority to respond to the Turkish army , which will enter Mosul opening accompanied by 12 Brigade Iraqi Sunni been trained by the International Alliance of Turkish army, which  will catch the heart of Mosul and the Turkish army with him who has arguments and documents of historical and security benefits since World war II in the region. And that Turkey was silent by fear of Saddam Hussein 's regime.

And that the party leadership and prominent in the current Iraqi government already know that Turkey has a US green light to the entry of the conductor of the Turkish army. Because the United States has agreed with Turkey tointervene and become the agent and sponsor in Mosul and tenderness and Albu Kamal.

And gave the green light to be the year sponsor in Iraq until the next US house in order and will not Iran dare to open her mouth in objection or actually intervene and on the ground , and for that America inflicted on thousands ofsoldiers and officers in the western region and Qayyarah, along with western European forces and are ready at the American bases in the areas mentioned for the award Turkish Aljbh inside Iraq .obaalm the current government when it was in New York in the last Congress , and I heard and had been notified of the full outline of any entry of Turkey to the connector and approved it.

And that the Iraqi government wants to intercept the Turkish army a popular or political pressure not to have but to pay the popular crowd scapegoat to burn and shall consume fully there in agreement with the United States, and has made the Shiite alliance between the jaws of the pliers that silent Vstzhb reviews Badr Hadi al - Amiri and factions and militias Iran and be pipe dreams.

And tried their luck bad luck and fought for the Turks will open their doors of hell from the ground and the sky fire Turks and the international coalition and will not return them one and this Majttt him America, It is striking that Turkey has proved its ability to political maneuvering and understand what you want and I took into consideration all the regional and international variables face.

That is why I took the green light from the United States and all parties of using excessive force in resolving the battle with less time and Turkey will be imposed by the city so beloved (Mosul) , the capital of Iraq similar to the Kurdish capital (Erbil).

And thus it will have in the next year from the time an official city task management is Mosul , a nucleus for the construction of the Sunni province. I will deal with Baghdad , all the goodwill and transparency of the choice or forced.

Will the United States to impose capital Mosul on all Sunni cities also and even without the announcement of the Sunni region in the short time until the advent of the US administration and the new engineering area to the way Hollywood will lick all the men agendas fingers remorse because they have lost everything , who have sold their honor and their families and their homeland .. either in Anbar is now intelligence , one of Iraq 's neighbors architecture scene under the guidance of the US and are now creating a constellation of leaders and elders of the tribes who had not been contaminated hands Bdaash and terrorism and held them at several meetings, the most important Mafi topic that all of the chosen do not have any political links related to Islamic Party or the Dawa Party or Iran to recover the region at the earliest and will direct the reconstruction by the new US administration as to the south of Iraq have resolved the matter. Israel plundered Babylon, destroyed Babylon , with tanks and bulldozers in retaliation for the Jewish captivity in the time of Nebuchadnezzar and with the knowledge of (Iraq 's seven factions customers and ruling acquiescent limit this time) because Israel wants to forget and bury Babylon and forever that Israel wants to neighborhoods (Ur holy) , which is the beginning of the earth Holy her (starting from Ur so Ramallah in Palestine) and neighborhoods tombs of the prophets of the Jews in southern Iraq as they call them , the Holy of Holies and for which Israel embarked on the internationalization of the subject ( the marsh) , including:

To get to the red mercury and looted later, and also to get to the Sumerian civilization under the marsh, which also will be stolen just as Babylon was stolen. And also for those who did not know to get to the plants that are priceless and there are under water marshes and rare medical discoveries as discoveries of Israel and this came at the airport in Nasiriyah is an American Israeli to Jewish pilgrimage begins to Ur and the graves of Jewish prophets later, but Kiicm Mazkrnah previously here will forget Babylon and civilization forever . There clients (Shiites and Kurds) have obtained funds for their parties and received support from Israel in return for facilitating this project

And received assurances from Israel that have their quotas established tour companies, banks, banking, investment and employment of workers and employees in the future in the south and near Ur and near the marsh and the ... and the marshes and in the future, Iraqis will not enter until the inhabitants of the region, but an official and a security statement and wait for the Minister of Culture step bold in order to draw the attention of the world and the world around Babylon and about crime carried out by Israel and the US and Iraqi customers who have cared for Israel and America in the political process and in the government and the joints of the State

Would you know Achab Iraq ... Alan.lmama canceled the Ministry of Tourism in Iraq, which is the sovereign in any country with a civilization and history

Do you think now why I gave the Ministry of Culture of the Kurds ... Do you know the size and importance of the Ministry of Ivavh the peoples and generations and the development of individuals? The size of the hatred of theIsraeli Talmudic culture and civilization and the history of Iraq has no boundaries and is not fortuitous! Do you know the hidden role of the master of the current president and (some) of his advisers in the internationalization of the subject of the marshes in favor of Israel and the size of the payment are aur .... forget Babylon account .. in order to be a kiss of Jews and Israel

http://www.almadarnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=16299

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum