Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray

Go down

US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray Empty US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 pm

He said the American division commander of the 101st Airborne Gen. Gary Voleski, said his group is ready to travel to Iraq to provide assistance and advice to Iraqi forces for the recovery of the city of Mosul from the grip (Daash), and among the battle Thrber Mosul will be more difficult than the battle to liberate Ramadi, described the city of Mosul as "a jewel crown "for the organization.

US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray 25373

He Voleski during the farewell ceremony at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, the US base on Thursday, according to the website USA TODAY news the US, which I followed (the long-Presse), said that "the battle of Mosul will be different from its predecessor, which took place for the Liberation of gray," noting that "the battle will be tough but Iraqis are receiving training now ready for it. "

He said Gen. Voleski he "had already participated in five previous military missions during the war in Iraq, but the new mission will be a different challenge," he said, adding that he "will replace the 82nd Airborne Division and will visit military bases in Iraq if he came to see the latest developments and assess the situation." .

Gen. Voleski described the city of Mosul, "as (Crown Jewel) for the organization (Daash) in Iraq", "noting that" the force that will be accompanied by the 500 troops will not participate in combat operations but will train Iraqi forces and advising them tasks in their military operations. "

Voleski He pointed out that "the Iraqis are responsible for implementation of military operations and our mission will be limited to advising them either during the previous duties in Iraq, we were participants Iraqi forces in combat operations."

Gen. Voleski said, "and continued 1300 another soldier from the brigade War II 2nd BCT will be joined at the headquarters of the band later in the spring of this year in Iraq, and we will be happy to do so," adding that it "will be the first time for this band carried out tasks in the Middle East after previously published in 2014 in the area of ​​Liberia. "

He Voleski that "his band will provide assistance to the Iraqi cuts through air strikes in the region , " noting that "our partners in the region need to help us in the attempt to expel (Daash), and that our security and national security of our allies , depends on this cooperation." It is noteworthy that the international coalition intensify raids on sites (Daash) in Mosul (405 km north of Baghdad), in conjunction with the start of the Iraqi preparations to release it from this organization , which was seized by the (last tenth of June 2015).

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray Empty Re: US commander: Battle of Mosul will be the toughest of gray

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:33 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum