Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 Empty WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:35 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY YOU ARE GOING TO THE BANK BUT THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THE BANKERS OF THE WORLD SUPPORT THIS EVENT AND WANTED IT TO HAPPEN YESTERDAY.

HOWEVER, THERE SEEMS TO BE STRANGE POLITICS INVOLVED THAT ARE STOPPING THIS FROM HAPPENING. THE OLD SCHOOL POLITICIANS, IE., THE BUSHES, THE CLINTONS, THE CURRENT POLITICAL LEADERS AND PARTIES, ALL WANT THE STATUS QUO TO REMAIN IN PLACE WITH THE UST, IMF, CENTRAL BANKS, ETC. TO REMAIN IN PLACE WITH THEIR POWER TO PRINT MONEY, MANIPULATE EVENTS AND MAKE THEM MORE POWERFUL AND WEALTHIER.

AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (BRICS) LED BY RUSSIA AND CHINA DOING THEIR BEST TO DESTROY THAT CARTEL. THE BRICS ARE WINNING WITH THE OLD SCHOOL CARTEL IS PUTTING UP A DESPERATE FIGHT TO REMAIN IN CONTROL UP TO AND INCLUDING THE POTENTIAL OF WAR WITH RUSSIA, CHINA AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST. A WAR WE CANNOT WIN. THIS IS WHY PUTIN AND OTHERS ARE SAYING THAT TRUMP'S ELECTION WILL INSURE PEACE WHILE CLINTON'S ELECTION WILL INSURE WAR. THEY CLAIM TRUMP KNOWS WHAT IS AT STAKE AND IS A BUSINESSMAN THAT SUPPORTS A LESS INTRUSIVE USA BUT ONE THAT PROMOTES GOOD WILL AN NATION BUILDING. AN INTERESTING ANALYSIS TO BE SURE.

IT IS EVIDENT TO ME THAT THIS ELECTION IS CRITICAL TO THE RV AND THE ECONOMIC FUTURE OF THE USA. THE VAST MAJORITY OF EXPERTS BELIEVE THE USA ECONOMY IS FALL AND A FALL FAR GREATER THAN 1929 AND OTHERS COMBINED IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. WALL STREET WILL COLLAPSE AND TAKE WITH IT THE RETIREMENT FUNDS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.

MORE INCOMPETENCE AND CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT WILL NOT CREATE A BETTER AMERICA OR A BETTER WORLD.

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 Empty Re: WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm

scotchie

Date: 3h ago

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2016 (8:45AM MDT)

"""PUTIN AND OTHERS ARE SAYING THAT TRUMP'S ELECTION WILL INSURE PEACE """

I do not listen to or trust Putin. In three weeks the people will speak.

-- Edited by scotchie on Sunday 16th of October 2016 09:14:19 AM

RE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2016 (8:45AM MDT)

scotchie wrote:

I do not listen to or trust Putin. In three weeks the people will speak.

LET'S HOPE THE EDUCATE THEMSELVES ON THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHOMEVER THEY SELECT SCOTCHIE.

Amen to that. We need to take our authority on this Earth and speak the promises and truths from the Bible over our nation-in agreement with Heaven. The spoken word is powerful ("we speak blessings or curses" and we need to call forth those promises. (Just one example: "Yes, Lord! You say you know the plans you have for us! Plans for a hope and a future! Not for harm! We are the head and not the tail! We say YES to those promises over our families, over our nation!")
Just MHO.
May we all be blessed in Jesus name!

The normal Christian life should be led with an expectation of the Supernatural invading the Earth and for THAT to become Natural And the "normal" Christian life!
zippymae

Thanks Adminbill. Agree!!!

Thanks for your comments Bill.
Are you thinking we should not look for this RV before the US elections now?

Date: 2h ago

Wow! Sobering, level headed & seemingly logical impressions from ADMIN! Thank you, sir for your candid honesty!
CRUSADER1973

Date: 2h ago

In a democracy the majority speaks for all. There is no such thing as a "rigged" election here in the United States. That is what a loser proclaims, and is insulting to those that take their vote seriously, and does little to promote harmony after the last vote is counted. I accept the final result for each office I check off on my ballot. For SURE, I believe my vote will have nothing to do with the RV.

-- Edited by scotchie on Sunday 16th of October 2016 10:53:04 AM

Date: 1h ago

Scotching:a little, but Huge correction to your statement. We are not a democracy which is majority rules. We are a democratic republic based on federalism. This is one big reason our society is in such a conflict. Lack of education and understanding of our heritage and rules we set on the government. I do agree that the RV should not be affected by our politics since this is a global event.

Thanks

scotchie wrote:

In a democracy the majority speaks for all. There is no such thing as a "rigged" election here in the United States. That is what a loser proclaims, and is insulting to those that take their vote seriously, and does little to promote harmony after the last vote is counted. I accept the final result for each office I check off on my ballot. For SURE, I believe my vote will have nothing to do with the RV.

Sorry Scotchie but you are living in a different world right now...  I guess you are not following the news or facebook, or twitter on lots of rigging going on with this election.  I have and it's stinks to high HEAVEN.  I also have been following WikiLeaks and all the emails from the start.  It is horrifing to see how CORRUPT the Democrat party has become.  Each day there are new emails showing how down right dirty and negative they are along with Hillary and Bill Clinton.  It's sad that she thinks so very little of the people of this country and she is down right nasty with name calling of each and every race.  She is the RACIST one period.

This election is a turning point where if one does not VOTE for someone different this COUNTRY will be shoved into the abyss never to return as a ONCE GREAT NATION.  We will be ruled like NEVER BEFORE.  Our freedoms will be taken away one by one.  In one email Hillary wrote that she could do away with the freedoms in the Constitution by "exective order" if need be.  I'm telling people that they better take a look into the future before they VOTE because after, there will be no turning back.

This election does have everything to do with the RV... Our vote will make us or break us.  I am praying that this country sees the corruption and lies that are being spewed to rig the election in Hillarys favor... My GOD look at almost all of the news stations, they are so very bias but knowing they are bought and paid for by the Clintons it makes sense they dance to her tunes and lies.

The point is that "we the people" will vote for more corruption or vote to keep our freedoms and rights.  I hope they choose the latter as I do not want corruption like the last 7 1/2 years to continue which it will under Clinton.

The ones that are just going to vote... I suggest taking the next 2 weeks to investigate and see for themselves what is at stake in this ELECTION.

Date: 55m ago

WOW! Sounds strangely familiar to what I reported to the group some time ago. An ongoing and consistent report from my sources which said not until after the election. The same report which had me chastised and criticized by pretty much everyone.

Date: 53m ago

scotchie wrote:

Sorry scotchie....  You are Painfully uninformed.  Please research and educate yourself ...  Recent leaks alone have shown Bernie Sanders was horribly treated by the DNC and resulted in the resignation of the DNC Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Shultz over rigging of state elections in Clinton's favor.  Please research her resignation.  Her replacement, Donna Brazille has just been caught giving debate questions in advance to Hillary.  Why would the NSA want to oversee elections?  That in itself raises many questions for each side to ponder.

Date: 52m ago

Wethrin, do your sources tell you if it's important who gets elected on whether this happens and by when?

Date: 51m ago

YOUR RIGHT WETHRIN, WE JUST DONT WANT TO THINK IT MAY TAKE THAT LONG.....I DO REMRMBER AT ONE TIME YOU SAID MIDDLE OF OCTOBER, I THINK THAT WAS ONE OF YOUR EARLIEST POSTS HERE. EVERYONE JUMPED ON YOU...........
I FEEL IT WILL HAPPEN IN ITS OWN TIME, BUT, SURE WOULD LIKE IT NOW!!!!! So, we sit and wait it out. That's all we can do.......COULD be ANYTIME TO -------

Date: 48m ago

You are absolutely correct, Moneynow. By the way everyone, we are NOT a democracy -- we are a REPUBLIC! Read dinarchronicles.blogspot.com and nesaranews.blogspot.com and learn how close we are to losing our country as we know it. Vote for policies that will improve our Republic, not for the persons who want to enslave us and take away our rights and amendments! Be sure that you vote for people who are not part of the PTB or the Fed Cabal!!

Dr. Linda
Goldminer

Date: 44m ago

Ditto...  Very well said!!  Thank you...  GM

Date: 5m ago

Thanks, I read all the responses to my post. IMO, the election has nothing to do with the RV. It will happen when it is supposed to, by the person/entity that has been designated to push the button, no matter who is in the White House. At this point the IMF and World Bank have far more power in Iraq than the U.S. ever had. Please keep in mind the billions being loaned to Iraq. I will leave politics aside.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 Empty Re: WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Wow ... just wow .... NO RV, no buttons to push, no politics or any such thing, election or not.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 2805820865  WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 2805820865  WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 2805820865  WSOMN: ADMINBILL's Daily lies for Sunday, October 16, 2016 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:45 am

These individual is pics of SCUMS . Spreading verified news. We have reported to teh FBI

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum