Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
guru hunters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

guru hunters

5 posters

Go down

guru hunters Empty guru hunters

Post by guitars6 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:33 pm

dear guru hunters who know everything! would like to know
where i can find your conference calls 
thanks

guitars6

Back to top Go down

guru hunters Empty Re: guru hunters

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:35 pm

I do not believe they do any on a regular basis. They do have some videos on U Tube, but that is all I am aware of. Nick may have some things archived on his site.

No one here claims to know anything, but when the same things are repeated over and over for years with only a slight variation, it doesn't take an Einstein to realize that someone is lying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Dear Guitars6, 

The confidence you place in us, the Guru Hunters, is so humbling I'm at a loss for words..  I don't know when the next conference call is scheduled, but if there is anything we can help you with, please post your question and we'll get it answered.

Thanks again.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:53 pm

guitars6 wrote:dear guru hunters who know everything!

I don't think you'll find that the "Guru Hunters" know everything, but what a way to start a conversation. LOL

would like to know
where i can find your conference calls 
thanks

Nick just recently had a conference call and he posts a day or so ahead when he is going to do one.

Sam-I-Am, from ICW, has been on the last few of Nicks calls.

TNTBS used to do a few calls, but he is working much more these days and doesn't have a lot of free time.

As far as anybody else, that I know of, they haven't done conference calls.

Sam-I-Am often will post a discussion that he has with Marcus Curtis, on various topics, and you can find them on ICW as well as here.

If you have any questions that maybe "we" might be able to answer, Dinar Daily has plenty of forum ink for you to use.

There are others here at Dinar Daily that post often who may also have some insight to any inquiries you may have.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t55624-common-sense

guru hunters 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by guitars6 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:31 pm

hey thanks for your reply do any of you believe  the GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
next question do you know what country the ZIMBABWE dollars printed in and why?

thanks

guitars6

Back to top Go down

guru hunters Empty Scam???

Post by MBosman Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:27 pm

After 5 years of being on this crazy dinar ride, and reading the back and forth it's a scam, it's not a scam, secret rates, secret groups, low rates, high rates ect. I thought it was time to throw my 2 cents in. I'm not a guru, I don't have a blog, I'm just a guy who bought dinar 5 years ago, and here's why. I went over 5 yrs ago to my mom's next door neighbor to pick up a chair for her, I didn't even want to go, but had to help out 85yr old mom. As I was talking to the neighbor, we started talking about how bad the economy was. She said  "in a few months I'll be a millionaire and won't have to worry." SO I asked her, " really, how's that"? She showed me dinar her son had brought back from Iraq. He'd just been discharged from the Army. She also gave me the name of a blog called dinar vets. Well I went on dinar vets, and the very first comment I read was from a guy called Okie about the soon to be RV. Also their were comments under his post that read BS,BS,BS.........mmmmmm I thought, doesn't sound so good. So I called my sister in Cali., and she said " sounds like a scam, but she had this high powered attorney who helps her with her business, and she'd ask him about it. Well he'd never heard about the Iraqi dinar, but did have a very close friend with a duel citizenship in Iraq, and the US, who worked as an accountant. So my sis asked him to ask his friend, and he said it would be a week or so, because the accountant friend was in Iraq for a few weeks at a time. So a week goes by, and finally the attorney calls back. His exact words were, "I talked to my accountant friend, and he said this is no scam. Iraq is working on adding value to their currency, and will in the next couple months apply to re-enter the international markets". Well that was 5 yrs ago, just before Miliki started his BS. SO, do I believe this is a scam.......no.......do I believe in contract rates, secret groups..........no..........Do I believe Iraq will re-enter the international market with added value to their currency......absolutely..........Take it for what it's worth my friends, but that is my story and I'm sticking to it..........why?.........because it's true.......

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 pm

guitars6 wrote:hey thanks for your reply do any of you believe  the GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
next question do you know what country the ZIMBABWE dollars printed in and why?

thanks

To the first part of the question, no, not at all. As to the Zimbabwe dollar, it is not printed, it is defunct, having been suspended for years, and completely demonetized a year ago. It is worthless, and will remain so.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865  guru hunters 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 am

MBosman wrote:After 5 years of being on this crazy dinar ride, and reading the back and forth it's a scam, it's not a scam, secret rates, secret groups, low rates, high rates ect. I thought it was time to throw my 2 cents in. I'm not a guru, I don't have a blog, I'm just a guy who bought dinar 5 years ago, and here's why. I went over 5 yrs ago to my mom's next door neighbor to pick up a chair for her, I didn't even want to go, but had to help out 85yr old mom. As I was talking to the neighbor, we started talking about how bad the economy was. She said  "in a few months I'll be a millionaire and won't have to worry." SO I asked her, " really, how's that"? She showed me dinar her son had brought back from Iraq. He'd just been discharged from the Army. She also gave me the name of a blog called dinar vets. Well I went on dinar vets, and the very first comment I read was from a guy called Okie about the soon to be RV. Also their were comments under his post that read BS,BS,BS.........mmmmmm I thought, doesn't sound so good. So I called my sister in Cali., and she said " sounds like a scam, but she had this high powered attorney who helps her with her business, and she'd ask him about it. Well he'd never heard about the Iraqi dinar, but did have a very close friend with a duel citizenship in Iraq, and the US, who worked as an accountant. So my sis asked him to ask his friend, and he said it would be a week or so, because the accountant friend was in Iraq for a few weeks at a time. So a week goes by, and finally the attorney calls back. His exact words were, "I talked to my accountant friend, and he said this is no scam. Iraq is working on adding value to their currency, and will in the next couple months apply to re-enter the international markets". Well that was 5 yrs ago, just before Miliki started his BS. SO, do I believe this is a scam.......no.......do I believe in contract rates, secret groups..........no..........Do I believe Iraq will re-enter the international market with added value to their currency......absolutely..........Take it for what it's worth my friends, but that is my story and I'm sticking to it..........why?.........because it's true.......

MBosman's post was brought over to WSOMN and Grateful2Jesus responded:

I had a similar situation, but mine came from a Marine Staff Sargeant who was in Iraq for 4 years, and lived to tell others about it when he came home. He was advised by his XO, to buy some currency before being discharged from the Marines. He and his entire platoon was advised to buy the dinar, and after I did my research, I jumped in with both feet. Since I am a bible believing Christian, I remembered a passage in the book of Revelations chapter 18, where it states that Babylon is going to be a great nation again, and that all of the people of the world will be trading with Babylon (Iraq), and also that it will be destroyed again because of its wickedness; this will be taking place during the Tribulation period in the last 3.5 years of the 7 year prophetical prediction. I will not be here during this time, but I can lay a foundation for my family, friends and associates that are left behind.

So yes I did research the BBB, rippoff report, and the Attorney Generals Office, and they were all negative, but at least the real person who I spoke with at the Attorney Generals Office, and shared my understanding of what I was told, the rep at the Attorney Generals Office said, I cannot adivise you on what to to, but we have heard of some complaints, you have to do youe own research. Now since I was not told that it was a scam buying the currency, but that people were just told that for years that it was going to happen (rv) but that it hasn't, and that some currency was never delivered. These complaints were not a back breaker, so that Monday, I bought $xxxx? I went to a (oil stock group) of about 110 people who met at a hotel who also were people who bought currencies from Iraq. Since 2010, t I have bought 6 different currencies, and listened to all the gurus, and now for the past 3 years have bought only ZIM.

So we wait, Hattie and other countries will be blessed with, or without the rumors of humanity project high rates. If God is in this, then it will happen, but I also read and believe Revelations chapters 20 and 21.

Truth is truth, and politics are skewed with lies. So keep your head up, and our eyes on the prise, and that is to serve Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal Savior.

Hebrews 12:1-24 deals with those who will be going through the Tribulation period as written in the book of Revelations, this is meant for the (Hebrews) as the title would discribe, but also for proselytized gentiles during this time period. So under the age of grace, we all still have time to reach the world with the same gospel of Jesus Christ, but soon we will have the resources to accomplish this great mission or commission.

All born again believers in Jesus Christ will stand before Jesus to give account for ourselves individually, and for our Stewardship of God's resources.

Matthew chapter 25 is a perfect chapter to learn about how we will be held accountable, so even if you choose not to read these scriptures or fulfill your mission once we are finally funded from our (Currency Exchange), that doesn't negate the fact that our time is running out before the harvest or rapture of all born again believers. I know we have heard this for years, but just like the GCR, that will one day finally, that was planned 50 years ago, and we will (NEVER KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF THE RV/GCR) but we can know the times and the seasons.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-18; 5:1-11.

It was not my intention to scare anyone, but to wake you up to the reality of what God/Jesus taught Saul/Paul on the road to Damscus, that was recorded for our learning/education and preperation for what is to come.

For a true believers in Jesus Christ, it is not about the money, it is about being called, and to understand that we have been chosen to sit at Gods table, and we are going to be able to enjoy all things according to the Word of God, and the Will of God.

1 Timothy 6:17-19.

May we all have a blessed week, and a spiritually prosperous future as we serve our Lord and personal Savior Jesus our Christ.

Respectfully,

Grateful2Jesus.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 am

The return of Jesus is scriptural.  The revaluation of the dinar and the Global Currency Reset have no basis whatsoever in either scripture, official government documents, or the history of economics.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 pm

The ZIM as you like to call it is worthless, and in zero. Zero times anything is still zero. Maybe you can use your "ZIM" to start a fire, that's about all it's good for.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Not really....  Look at all these suckers selling ZIM 100T notes on Ebay.  If only they knew what they were selling.  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

1,376 results for zimbabwe 100 trillion

guru hunters Ebay_z10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 pm

What's sad is there are some saps still buying them as quick as they can

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:48 am

Kevind53 wrote:What's sad is there are some saps still buying them as quick as they can
Just think...If anyone bought ZIM a few years ago, just look at the small profit that can be made selling them now...

guru hunters 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:04 am

It's called the after market.  Chris (Chuckles) used to talk about this.  He said that Breitling and Dinar Daddy created their own after market for the lower denominations, and made some pretty good profits selling them at 7 or 8 times their actual value in Breitling's Insurance Plan.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum