Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:23 pm

ADMINBILL
Date: 1h ago

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2016 (9:15AM MDT)

ANOTHER TUESDAY MORNING IN DINARVILLE. ALL CONTACTS AGREE THAT THE EVENT IS CLOSE AT HAND. I AM SURE TODAY WILL BEGIN QUIETLY AND BECOME MORE ACTIVE AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

MOST OF MY CONTACTS ARE STATING THAT SOME MOVEMENT IS EXPECTED TODAY. WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEM (CIPS) THIS WEEK CHINA IS NOW A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE FINANCIAL ARENA WITH THE PROBABILITY OF PUSHING THE SWIFT SYSTEM'S LOCK ON THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TRANSFER SYSTEM ASIDE.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP AND WILL PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN WEALTH TRANSFER AND MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE AS CIPS IS USED IN PLACE OF SWIFT OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH SWIFT. EASTERN (CHINA) AND WESTERN (ROTHCHILD) BANKING SYSTEMS.

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
THERE ARE CERTAIN PARTS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING HIGHLIGHTING AND ENLARGING THIS CHAT BOX AND THE MENU AT THE TOP I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT YET. HANG IN THERE.

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
IS THAT ANY BETTER TO READ?

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
I HAVE REINSTATED SCOTCHIE AS A MEMBER SO EXPECT TO SEE HIM IN THE ROOM TODAY.

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
JUST ADVISED CHINESE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEM ACTIVATED INTERNATIONALLY LATER TODAY WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
TO MAKE IT CLEAR SCOTCHIE WAS BANNED BY ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES AS REQUESTED. HOWEVER, AFTER FURTHER REVIEW HE WAS NOT WRONG IN HIS ASSETMENT OF THE TIMELINE SO IT IS ONLY RIGHT TO BRING HIM BACK.

ADMINBILL wrote
44m ago
A REMINDER TO ALL THAT CONTRARY TO DR. CLARKE THE NEWS REMAINS GOOD FOR THIS WEEK. AS I MENTIONED POSITIVE INFO IS STARTING TO COME IN ALREADY THIS MORNING.

ADMINBILL wrote
43m ago
OFF WORK AT WORK BUT NOT OFF WORK AT HOME
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:26 pm

scotchie wrote
1h ago
Thank you ADMIN

Verlene wrote
1h ago
Thanks, Admin, for bringing schotchie back.

LadyIrish wrote
1h ago
Admin - Just more proof of your fairness. We are happy he can be here to share in the finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:51 pm

totempolselah wrote
1h ago
Hi gang: Just got in...I saw where Admin stated that the Chinese international payment system may be activated today Are we talking about the CIPS system? I am confused. I thought CIPS was already going. Anyone?

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
CIPS WAS STARTED IN CHINA - FULLY ACTIVATED INTERNATIONALLY TODAY. IT IS IN THE NEWS

lostnq8 wrote
1h ago
admin - why is CIPS so important - i would assume to move the required RV funds around the world and to take the US out of control via the SWIFT system - please advise

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
THE KEY POINT IS THAT THE SWIFT SYSTEM IS A FUNCTION OF WESTERN BANKING CONTROLLED BY THE ROSTHCHILDS, UST, CENTRAL BANKS, ETC. THIS IS A MAJOR STRIKE THAT REDUCES THEIR POWER AND INCREASES THE STRANGLEHOLD

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
SORRY - DECREASE THEIR STRANGLEHOLD

dpchamp wrote
moments ago
I'm having trouble copying in this new format…is there a trick to it?

Not Really....  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:20 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
WORKING IN THE YARD TODAY WHILE OFF. IN AND OUT. IN LONG ENOUGH TO SEE GLENN BECK SUPPORTING HILLARY. IMMEDIATELY CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLAZE AND HIS NEWSLETTER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:30 pm

No politics allowed in WSOMN huh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:51 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
ALRIGHT - SCOTCHIE, SNAKE AND A COUPLE OTHERS ARE BACK. YOUR JOB, WHETHER YOU ACCEPT OR NOT IS TO BRING IN THE RV.

Snake wrote
1h ago
Don't know if AdminBill is still online but wish to thank you personally for allowing some of us back into the room, was worse than cold turkey in many ways.

ADMINBILL
Date: 39s ago
International activation began today. Tested in Asia until now. Totally in sync with Swift transactions making it international between ALL countries today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Bull ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

ADMINBILL
Date: 39s ago
International activation began today. Tested in Asia until now. Totally in sync with Swift transactions making it international between ALL countries today.

Woo-Hoo!! I can get "Swift" Premium Sausage for breakfast anywhere in the "International" World now! And there already eating it in Asia to boot!

That is what Willis Clark is talking about isn't he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Dedar wrote
57m ago
This came from an email I received today from David Herzog's Ministry.

Dedar wrote
57m ago
He is saying that people were lined up at Wells Fargo Bank with documents in the month of October. He had this dream September 29th.

Dedar wrote
54m ago
I was wondering if David Herzog knows about the RV or not. I just found his dream very interesting. To me the most exciting part is the part about October. That we will be exchanging in October.

saintly wrote
45m ago
DEDAR........I just walked by and saw David Herzog........I have done conferences with him and know him fairly well.....to answer your question.....yes he does.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16   Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:20 am

@Ssmith wrote:
ADMINBILL
Date: 1h ago

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2016 (9:15AM MDT)

ANOTHER TUESDAY MORNING IN DINARVILLE. ALL CONTACTS AGREE THAT THE EVENT IS CLOSE AT HAND. I AM SURE TODAY WILL BEGIN QUIETLY AND BECOME MORE ACTIVE AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

MOST OF MY CONTACTS ARE STATING THAT SOME MOVEMENT IS EXPECTED TODAY. WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEM (CIPS) THIS WEEK CHINA IS NOW A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE FINANCIAL ARENA WITH THE PROBABILITY OF PUSHING THE SWIFT SYSTEM'S LOCK ON THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TRANSFER SYSTEM ASIDE.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP AND WILL PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN WEALTH TRANSFER AND MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE AS CIPS IS USED IN PLACE OF SWIFT OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH SWIFT. EASTERN (CHINA) AND WESTERN (ROTHCHILD) BANKING SYSTEMS.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t58038-cross-border-inter-bank-payments-system
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 10/11/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-