Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:21 pm

kermit53 wrote
39m ago
I have my own sources and they say it has to be done before the 12th
Dedar wrote
39m ago
kermit is that the public release?

kermit53 wrote
39m ago
private release

kermit53 wrote
38m ago
Huricane has nothing to do with anything

kermit53 wrote
37m ago
stop reading Sitreps

Patience44 wrote
35m ago
Kermit.. If you can answer this great if not I totally understand. Are your sources in the financial world?

kermit53 wrote
35m ago
All about processes

kermit53 wrote
34m ago
Patience ... yes internationally and deeply involved in the multiple processes

Patience44 wrote
33m ago
Kermit.. Do you know why the 12th would be an important day? Again only if you can answer it.

kermit53 wrote
32m ago
Patience... All I can say is that a huge amount of funds was wired a day or so ago and has to be distributed by the 11th is all I can say

kermit53 wrote
9m ago
Hopefully none of what I posted will show up all over the internet

RaginCajun wrote
5m ago
KERMIT- DO YOU WANT ME TO ERASE

kermit53 wrote
4m ago
RC.... YES PLEASE

kermit53 wrote
26s ago
I just wanted to bring facts to a few people who were down on the situation. I really do have inside info and shouldn't share publicly

RaginCajun wrote
1m ago
KERMIT- DONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Kermit is a former TNT person, he has no intel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Didn't erase fast enough !!!   Ssmith GOTCHA!  LOL.....  And why erase it anyway?  It is all just a bunch of lies.... oh yes, that is why you want it erased, so no one can call you on it later! Gotcha !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:54 am

kermit53 wrote
7h ago
Based on my contacts this should happen within the next 4 business days not including weekends

Stardust wrote
6h ago
Kermit, what kind of history do you have with your contacts?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
History.... 5 + yrs

Stardust wrote
6h ago
Have they been pretty accurate? Not that anyone has been...

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
met them personally numerous times and will never be known to the general public

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
very accurate because their sources are from the top but I've always held back since none of this can be seen publicly so I avoid being made fun of

Stardust wrote
6h ago
But, Kermit, you didn't answer my question

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
yes they have every time based on my understanding but not that anyb0dy else would believe if you know what I mean?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
let me give you an anology

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
you want to hitch hike from Los Angeles to New York city

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
you get picked up by someone (guru) who says I'm going to Dallas , Texas... so you hop in the car because it's more or less on the wya right?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
once you get to Dallas, somebody else picks you up and says I'm going to Miami... and you say great it's sort of on my way to NYC.... are you getting my drift yet?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
I've had the inside track that I could fly direct from LA to NYC for a mere few dollars but very few knew about that and we were shunned because we knew a much quicker way to our destination... now you are beginning to understand why people like me have had to be very quiet all this time

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Does that make sense?

gretah wrote
6h ago
Distraction?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
lots of stupid misleading distractions... correct

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
it's all about real awareness

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
we are about to board the plane in LA knowing it will land in NYC.... make sense now?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
no more of the BS from mis info agents

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
once you know how to get from point A to point B..... why would you listen to all the other BS tour drivers?

KbUK wrote
6h ago
One of our contacts is in the Forex market. He says that things are looking as if something drastic needs to happen.

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Maybe this is too much info for some so I'll stop there

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Kbuk there is more than something wrong in the forex market... and it's just about to blow up

gretah wrote
6h ago
I think it is great we plan to quietly create positive societal change to help strengthen the lower and middle classes

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
and please seriously do it anonymously for your own protection.... leave the ego at the door...

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
I'll explain later for everyone to be aware of what I just stated before we all go on our own way

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
GN everybody... It has been a pleasure being here tonight as usual... we are family and need to think that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:58 am

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Just remember ... we are all wise.... listen to your heart and not your brain.... life is so much more fulfilling that way

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Here's a quick explanation.... do you want a target on your back?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Go ahead and pay your children's debts ... buy a new house ... pay off their student loans... contribute to local charities or evn go one step further and make major contributions to local sports or any good will situations and see how long you last?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
without being robbed at gun point or your family being kidnapped for ransom

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
am I making this up?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Sorry if this sounds like taking a cold freezing shower, but wouldn't you want to know before you leap over the cliff ?

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Remember if nothing else... your EGO is your worst enemy

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
no extra charge for this lesson.... lol

kermit53 wrote
6h ago
Remember flying to NYC from LA... nobody need to know you were on that plane unless you want them to... think about that for a minute

For someone who says EGO is your own worst enemy and is worried about what he says showing up on the internet...... 

Kermit53 sure can't shut up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:45 am

really, one of the worst analogies I've read on this subject...doesn't matter, his deep inside sources (the voices in his head) will be wrong when nothing happens in the next week...Kermit doesn't understand the complexity of Forex, else he'd understand why IQD can't spike 35000% and leave USD unaffected...not the brightest bulb...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:44 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
...not the brightest bulb...

Well, he does advise
Quote :
...listen to your heart and not your brain...

so it's not really surprising.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Great one Ss I'm so happy to see WSOMN back on the chat 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!   Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:33 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
really, one of the worst analogies I've read on this subject...doesn't matter, his deep inside sources (the voices in his head) will be wrong when nothing happens in the next week...Kermit doesn't understand the complexity of Forex, else he'd understand why IQD can't spike 35000% and leave USD unaffected...not the brightest bulb...

Love it ... voices in his head, yea, that about sums it up ... probably the only friends he has ... not the brightest bulb, heck, I think his filament is burnt out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Member KERMIT53 Shares SUPER SECRET INTEL of PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEING FUNDED NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: