Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

My Ladies On Nicks Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: My Ladies On Nicks Call   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:50 am

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies On Nicks Call   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:32 am

Haven't heard from the My Ladies gal since we spoke.  I'm sure she is on Dinar Daily, please PM me, thanks.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies On Nicks Call   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 am

thanks for your work on this, Nick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies On Nicks Call   Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:25 am

MyLadies tries to be objective, I can appreciate that. She doesn't seem to grasp the purpose and intent of removing 0s and redenominating.  The IMF blueprint from 2008 (it's meaningless now, by the way, the LoI expired) can lay out steps for redenominating...Shabs went to Turkey in 2012 and met with their central bank leadership to learn how Turkey RD'd the Lira.  CBI can and will copy this model, the timing is a consumer confidence issue. 

Redenominating removes zeroes, it's a ledger-line trick central planners use to mask M1 inflation.  There is SO MUCH info on-line for people to do their own research.  Once 0s are removed, a currency can see incremental value increase - Indonesia removed 0s many years ago, but is now talking about doing it again, because they can't break their addiction to cheap money and continue to print massive amounts of IDR.  Removing 0s does not increase currency value - Frank26 tried desperately to say 0s were removed from the opposite side of the decimal (like, instead of 25000 IQD turning into 25 IQD, the on-par USD value would go from .00086 per IQD to .86 per IQD. He's a mental midget).

MyLadies says they just don't know if IQD will RV.  I'm here to tell ya - we could see incremental value increase over a 10-25 year period, as the oil market shifts into SDR-pegging rather than pure USD.  IQD will, in no way, approach $1 USD.  Not a chance.  The math doesn't support it.  Middle East is trying to REGIONALIZE their friggin currency, for Pete's sake, they don't WANT stand-alone currencies with massive value, because it exposes their horrific trade imbalances and makes it impossible to service foreign debt.

This is not an emotional tug-of-war, this is math and economics and money mechanics.  Gurus are liars.  Buying physical currencies is among the worst speculative investment anyone could make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: My Ladies On Nicks Call   Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
MyLadies tries to be objective, I can appreciate that.
:tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Ladies On Nicks Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: