Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef   Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:26 pm

I'll admit I am a newbie and I thank God for" that. I don’t know how you folks have done this. I have only been in a few months and I am bewildered and fatigued. If those Dinarian saints that have been in for years aren't losing their $ h ! T yet, then I guess I can hang in there a bit longer.

I bought three currencies over a one month period in April/May 2016.... Dinar Dong and Z. I am unemployed, so that was a stretch but the downside seemed worth it. I am Canadian and have been involved in missions and charity over the years, so the whole humanitarian thing resonated with me in a huge way.

I do have a few Questions? If anyone is willing to chime in, I would be very grateful.

By the sound of Yosef's post, everyone is not going to make it through the narrow gate. (or the tight redemption window, however you want to call it) "Go" - Intel SITREP - 12:00 EDT - Tuesday - October . If that is the case will we be considered ‘public’?

How do we know there are 7000 redemption sites? Are there any in Canada? I live near Toronto.

Does that mean we will still get to exchange?

At what rate? Will the exchange protocol remain the same?

Will it still net us some profit?

I don’t want to be rich and spoiled. I really want enough money to give extravagantly and do great things for humanity.

Where did 6.2 days to exchange come from?

How come not 5.9 or 7.3….how do we know this?

How do we know that everything is to go public on 10/10/16?

What prevents them from extending that to 10/11/16 or 10/12/16?

Who thinks the roll out as described emotionally ‘lowers’ anything? (seems like a ton of heightened stress to me)

If I truly want to be one of the chosen ones and help to change the world, can someone suggest the best way to monitor the release of the redemption information (800 #’s) ?

I can appreciate that everyone is doing the best they can but the information is very spotty and contradictory.

Welcome to Dinar Land, please remain seated and make sure your seat belt remains fastened at all times. Enjoy your flight and thank you for flying by the seat of your pants.

Call me

Northern Light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef   Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Unemployed--Northern Light, pay no attention to what these gurus claim, it will just get you worked up to the point of being pissed off- If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, lesson learned- Shit, I know people that have been in this since 2005, so, think about what they are going through and how they feel right now, and they'll hang on 'til the last gunfire- So, I welcome you to Dinar Daily,hang with us, no lies, all facts and no bullshit- Where can you go wrong? You can speak what you think, and feel good about it!! happydance Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CurrencyExpert

PostSubject: Re: Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef   Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Anyone with the least bit of common sense can see that the world financial markets could never support the claims that worthless currency will revalue. 
Vietnam is a cesspool trying to survive. They have DEVALUED their currency very recently.  They cant survive a global economy. 

Any forex trader would laugh at this concept and if it WERE true, the investors on Wall Street would have gobbled up any possibility of a win for poor souls who are desperate and spent their last dime. 

Congrats to Sterling Currency Group. You people are the lowest of the lows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Currency Expert, you hit the nail right on the proverbial head! It's a crying shame people don't heed the truth and honesty that you put out there, if they did, they'd still have their homes and cars, and possibly some decent food for their kids and pets...... :yes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Unemployed--Northern Light

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Northern Light-- Unemployeed Dinarian has Questions for Yosef
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: