Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time

3 posters

Go down

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time Empty Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 am

On the last calls, everybody has heard Garry Mcguire wanting somebody to be right one time, but he completely ignores all the people who have been right.

There are several DOJ warnings, a FBI and IRS investigation, and many dealers in the court system (some convicted and I don't mean TNT Tony).

If you were to post it to his (now defunct) forum, you would be banned. Garry has asked for folks to send him a tweet, only to be blocked.

Need more? How about the IMF, WB, UST, UN, and several leading economists on major media outlets. Have you read for yourselves properly translated CBI articles?

Oh, but you say the "PTB" is controlling this and holding this up?

Are they doing this on a global scale and not one person, with any credentials, can confirm this "Event", "Blessing", or just plain "RV"? Not one leak world wide?

One of the other many items that Garry has said is that he isn't marketing anything? Yet the "Soil Dude', "Boss Lady", and the "Trust Guy" are constantly on the calls.

Now ask yourself how many of the other Guru's sell, or otherwise make money, from targeting Dinarians?

As long as money is to be made from marketing Dinarians, there will not be the magical "RV" as the Guru's claim. That's the scam, not the currency itself.

Are you tired of getting played yet?

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time Empty Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:57 am

PREACH!!!

He is an absolute con man. The thought that he has any intel whatsoever is comical. He has people on his call to disperse intel, and none of them has the foggiest idea what's going on in global finance.  Iko tries his best, but he's a hot mess when he tries to explain how an RV can be isolated in a specifically chosen bank or in a specifically chosen country (hint: it can't).

You shall know them by their fruits - and everything McGuire touches is rotten to its core.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time Empty Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Wants Somebody To Be Right One Time

Post by Sam I Am Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 pm

I've heard the same thing from members in dinar forums. They get fed up with the guru BS and say "is there anybody who really knows what's going on?" Then I would tell them the truth and get called a lopper or a Debbie Downer or a troublemaker and my post would be deleted and I would be warned or banned as a result. They say they want the truth but they don't. They want you to feed their fantasies.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum