Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WSOMN Monday Drama 10/4/16

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 10/4/16

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 am

ADMINBILL

Date: 18m ago  
MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2016 (9:00AM MDT)

ALL COMCAST SERVICES ARE OUT IN MY AREA THIS MORNING. USING MY KARMA GO AS BACKUP FOR INTERNET.

TO QUOTE SNICKERS FROM YESTERDAYS MESSAGE WHICH SNICKERS ADDED THIS MORNING:

"Well, today is now Monday 10/3 and it's the day we're supposed to see actual fireworks with this. We'll now see how many of the 'informed' types actually knew what they were talking about...........or not. "
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 10/4/16

Post  Kevind53 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:57 am

That would include you pumper Bill

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 pm

The Chat Room will remain open this week unless circumstances dictate otherwise.

I AM OPENING UP THE CHAT ROOM FOR THE WEEK. DUE TO THE EXCELLENT BEHAVIOR OF ALL MEMBERS DURING THE PREVIOUS OPENINGS YOU HAVE ALL EARNED IT. CONTINUE DOING THE SAME PLEASE

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
The Chat Room will remain open this week unless circumstances dictate otherwise.

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
I AM OPENING UP THE CHAT ROOM FOR THE WEEK. DUE TO THE EXCELLENT BEHAVIOR OF ALL MEMBERS DURING THE PREVIOUS OPENINGS YOU HAVE ALL EARNED IT. CONTINUE DOING THE SAME PLEASE

Thank you, Daddy.  We'll be good.  I promise!

nwmontana wrote
2h ago
Friends...This was posted earlier, in TNT, regarding our friend, Starman.. Sprkylady wrote 1h ago Hello To All of TNT....I just had a call from the Starman himself...He sends this message to all of Dinarland... With Grace and Gratitude I send my overwhelming Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes. I am definitely feeling so much better and will see you on the other side of the RV very soon....

JazzFan wrote
2h ago
Thank You Bill. I have to say, the quality of the members has been amazing recently.

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
YOU ARE RIGHT JAZZFAN

lostnq8 wrote
2h ago
admin bill thank you - btw did you see that the ranks of navy personnel are changing to get rid of gender specific ranks

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
OUR PC NAVY WILL CHANGE RAPIDLY IN THE FACE OF CONFLICT

JazzFan wrote
2h ago
I was touched today by Ray asking everyone to say a special prayer for Starman.

Sunni Daze wrote
3m ago
SAND HE WAS A GREAT INTEL PERSON THAT HELPED US AND WAS TOLD TO LEAVE IN MARCH NOW HE IS BACK

Sunni Daze

Date: 6m ago  
INFORMATION AND UPDATES FOR STARMAN

RAY MADE REFERENCE TO STARMAN TODAY ON HIS CALL AND STARMAN WAS REALLY TOUCHED BY THE RESPONSE FROM EVERYONE AND CONCERNS FOR HIM. HE IS DOING GREAT!!! THE NEWS HAS TRAVELED GLOBALLY AS MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD HE HAS SERVED, REACHED OUT TO HIM. HE HAS MADE SACRIFICES FOR US ALL IN DINARLAND THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTHFUL AND TRIED TO HELP US EVERY STEP OF THIS JOURNEY. HE IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY, GREAT FAITH AND LOVE FOR ALL HUMANITY. HE HAS BECOME A VERY DEAR FRIEND TO ME ALONG THE WAY. HE ASKED ME TO POST THIS AND SHARE HIS LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AS WELL AS HUMANITY.

Sandnsea wrote
28s ago
Last year I was a newbie in Dinarland and I was a member here. As a newbie I was cking out all sites. Someone here saw me on a verboten site and I was kicked out. Really for nothing, I got reinstated a few months ago I know the feeling. But back then there were a lot of different ppl here

Sunni Daze wrote
55s ago
sTARMAN WILL BE IN EARLY MOUNTAIN TIME AND I WILL POST TIME HE WILL BE IN

Sunni Daze wrote
41s ago
ADMIN YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR THANKS SIR

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE HIM

Sunni Daze wrote
7m ago
HERE IS WHAT I POSTED RAY MADE REFERENCE TO STARMAN TODAY ON HIS CALL AND STARMAN WAS REALLY TOUCHED BY THE RESPONSE FROM EVERYONE AND CONCERNS FOR HIM. HE IS DOING GREAT!!! THE NEWS HAS TRAVELED GLOBALLY AS MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD HE HAS SERVED, REACHED OUT TO HIM. HE HAS MADE SACRIFICES FOR US ALL IN DINARLAND THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY RAY MADE REFERENCE TO STARMAN TODAY ON HIS CALL AND STARMAN WAS REALLY TOUCHED BY THE RESPONSE FROM EVERYONE AND CONCERNS FOR HIM. HE IS DOING GREAT!!! THE NEWS HAS TRAVELED GLOBALLY AS MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD HE HAS SERVED, REACHED OUT TO HIM. HE HAS MADE SACRIFICES FOR US ALL IN DINARLAND THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW

Sunni Daze wrote
5m ago
SORRY I HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL THIS HERE IS THE REST HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTHFUL AND TRIED TO HELP US EVERY STEP OF THIS JOURNEY. HE IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY, GREAT FAITH AND LOVE FOR ALL HUMANITY. HE HAS BECOME A VERY DEAR FRIEND TO ME ALONG THE WAY. HE ASKED ME TO POST THIS AND SHARE HIS LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AS WELL AS HUMANITY.

Sunni Daze wrote
5m ago
ADMIN I GUESS I HAVE BEEN SLACKING AND FORGOTTEN ALL THE SKILLS LOL

Sunni Daze wrote
20m ago
MAYBE WE CAN PARTY LIKE TH EOLD DAYS
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:49 pm

creampuff622 wrote
5m ago
Sunni! It sure is good to see your sunny face again!

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
CREAM THANKS NICE TO BE HERE

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
HAD A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH A TROLL AND NEEDED TO LAY LOW LOL

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
I AM NOT GOING TO MISS THEM THAT IS FOR SURE LOL

Etoile wrote
5m ago
LOL Sunni bless ur heart!

Sunni Daze wrote
5m ago
ETOILE IT IS FINE JUST DIDN'T NEED THE STRESS

creampuff622 wrote
4m ago
Yes, it seems like I spent half my life dodging and laying low.

Sunni Daze wrote
4m ago
CREAM I BET YOU HAVE

Sunni Daze wrote
3m ago
MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS AROUND 7 TONIGHT TO VISIT WITH STARMAN

Sandnsea wrote
3m ago
Here?

Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
YES IN OUR CHAT RIGHT HERE
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:57 pm

I keep seeing a picture of a kindergarten teacher telling her student's, "If you behave I'll let you have an extra five minutes of play time."...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:55 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
JUST INFORMED BY INTERNATIONAL SOURCE THAT THE FINAL PEG REQUIRED TO FUND RV HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. NO LOOKING BACK. THIS WEEK LOOKING EVEN BETTER THAN AN HOUR AGO.

lostnq8 wrote
5m ago
Admin, can you say what that final peg is?

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
LOSTNG8 - SURE. POST RV.

lostnq8 wrote
4m ago
Adminbill...doyouhave any sense of how soon?

ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago
WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Sunnysplace wrote
3m ago
JUST REMEMBER GUYS, NOTHING IS 100%. TILL WE ARE IN THE BANK....RIGHT.... DONT WANT TO BE A DOWNER, BUT. HANG ON...

Sunnysplace wrote
2m ago
BILLS SOURCE COULD VERY WELL BE 100% CORRECT, BUT...........IM SURE GOING TO PRAY HARD.....

lostnq8 wrote
1m ago
It has been a while since Adminbill has come in with an UPPER. It is good to hear something positive.

Sunni Daze wrote
moments ago
STARMAN WANTED ME TO LET YOU KNOW HE SAID 8:15 FOR THE TIME HE WILL BE IN
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum