Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd

+6
7star
Kevind53
Ponee
roxy22222222
Ssmith
ReapAndSow73
10 posters

Go down

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd Empty DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:23 am

Dr. Clarke  

[...based on the events of the past 72-hours, are you still confident for "Calling This RV" for Monday, October 03rd 2016?]  

We are completely prepared to be "Tortured, Ridiculed, Slain, Burned at the stake, Blamed, Caballed, Deviled, Evil-ed, Disavowed, Discredited, Favor-less, and completely Obliterated" by all of Dinarland...if it doesn't.  

With a Smile on our Face...YES.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd Empty Re: DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:27 am

Here is my take on this.  I think DR CLARKE  WANTS to be wrong and run out of dinarland so he can disappear and come back as a reincarnated guru... a NEW GURU and make a new persona ... one that is loved and adored and not accused of being another Recaps machination.

That is MY thought.  But hey, who am I ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd Empty Re: DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 am

We already know that many gurus come back as different people, and just continue the lying game.

Since Recaps admitted they don't spend any time vetting intel they get anonymously, there is really no way to confirm who they are.  Best we can do is to continue pointing out the lies, the fraud, the missteps...and reach out to ALL of the affiliates and advertisers on Recaps, letting them know what is being said on that site...Recaps won't continue doing what they're doing if they can't make money.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:38 am

And in the meantime, traffic continues to flow to Dinar Recaps in order to see what Dinarland's favorite doctor will have to say for himself come Monday when there's been no RV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:40 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:We already know that many gurus come back as different people, and just continue the lying game.

Since Recaps admitted they don't spend any time vetting intel they get anonymously, there is really no way to confirm who they are.  Best we can do is to continue pointing out the lies, the fraud, the missteps...and reach out to ALL of the affiliates and advertisers on Recaps, letting them know what is being said on that site...Recaps won't continue doing what they're doing if they can't make money.

As long as there are desperate dinarians, Recaps will ALWAYS BE MAKING MONEY

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:46 am

Ponee - I sent 3 messages to DR affiliates last night, alerting them to the unsavory biz practices and perpetuation of lies...I linked them to ALL of these FBI warnings, and newsfeeds reporting on scammers going to prison (including Renfrow).  It will prob take weeks, but these affiliates and ad placement companies will bail.  They only look at traffic - once they are made aware of how the traffic is generated, and the scam being played, many will move on to other sites without even thinking about it.  It'll hit Recaps in the wallet.  It's prob not a death blow, but enough to throw a stick in the spokes of their Lie Machine.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:49 am

I'd be happy to post instructions on how to alert the advertisers/affiliates to the con, and will be using Twitter to broadcast it as well...but only if the people running dinar daily are ok with me using the platform to launch this campaign; otherwise, members can contact me in PM and I'll break down the steps on how to stop this nonsense...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:57 am

Ponee wrote:Here is my take on this.  I think DR CLARKE  WANTS to be wrong and run out of dinarland so he can disappear and come back as a reincarnated guru... a NEW GURU and make a new persona ... one that is loved and adored and not accused of being another Recaps machination.

That is MY thought.  But hey, who am I ?

:yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Ponee - I sent 3 messages to DR affiliates last night, alerting them to the unsavory biz practices and perpetuation of lies...I linked them to ALL of these FBI warnings, and newsfeeds reporting on scammers going to prison (including Renfrow).  It will prob take weeks, but these affiliates and ad placement companies will bail.  They only look at traffic - once they are made aware of how the traffic is generated, and the scam being played, many will move on to other sites without even thinking about it.  It'll hit Recaps in the wallet.  It's prob not a death blow, but enough to throw a stick in the spokes of their Lie Machine.

ADsense advertising is self generated.  They do not know who and what sites those ads are going to land on.  And, YOU see different adsense ads  on Recaps  than I do or other people do.  It is based on your internet surfing and interests.  You have to contact GOOGLE ADSENSE directly not the advertisers. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:06 am

I have a attorney buddy of mine that deals with SEO on the consumer advocacy side of the practice.  He plays both sides - he helps to shut down aggregators who use potentially harmful or deceptive content to drive traffic, and he also helps from a defamation standpoint (when people use their, 'web voice' to defame a business).  I sent him the link, the full disclaimer (btw - simply stating that you are to be held harmless does not stand up in court, lol), and a large handful of affiliate-generated ads, so he can get the big picture. He owes me a favor, so he's gonna spend a couple of hours pro-bono and give me his legal opinion about these matters.  He asked that I give him a week - maybe, by that time, Dr Clarke's intel will come true, and everyone will be rich in RV-Land...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 am

Ponee wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:Ponee - I sent 3 messages to DR affiliates last night, alerting them to the unsavory biz practices and perpetuation of lies...I linked them to ALL of these FBI warnings, and newsfeeds reporting on scammers going to prison (including Renfrow).  It will prob take weeks, but these affiliates and ad placement companies will bail.  They only look at traffic - once they are made aware of how the traffic is generated, and the scam being played, many will move on to other sites without even thinking about it.  It'll hit Recaps in the wallet.  It's prob not a death blow, but enough to throw a stick in the spokes of their Lie Machine.

ADsense advertising is self generated.  They do not know who and what sites those ads are going to land on.  And, YOU see different adsense ads  on Recaps  than I do or other people do.  It is based on your internet surfing and interests.  You have to contact GOOGLE ADSENSE directly not the advertisers. 

Adsense is the first contact I made, as well as AdRoll.  Several companies state they work with online marketing firms, and you can contact the company directly:

"XXX works with online advertising companies to provide advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible based on your browsing activity. XXX is committed to providing you with transparency and control over the types of advertising you see from us; please access the links below for more information"  The 'links below' include a privacy statement, where you can report on methods of advertising...so you can reach out directly to companies, because they can shut off the affiliate from embedding ads on certain sites
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:55 am

Thank you for that information ReapandSow!  I appreciate the leg work you have done.  I definitely learned something new and will be utilizing it.

:yes:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd Empty Dr.Clarke

Post by Delmas D. Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 pm

I personally have a good bit of faith in Dr.Clarke. I look forward to reading his posts. I hope and pray that his Intel is correct. Thank you very much Dr.Clarke for your time and your valued Intel.

Delmas D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Why?  Anything he's said in the past has never happened.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:32 pm

"Here's what I know for sure, and can tell you. The IQD Dinar will be exchangeable, at exchange centers all over the WORLD EVERYWHERE at a HUGE rate, well over $3.00, along with the VND Dong at a rate of well over $1.00 - for sure, within the 1st Week of March, 2016. "

https://www.dinardaily.net/t50376-happy-birthday-dr-clarke

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:46 pm

That is for sure ~  heck, he stated it would be done in January also.  wonder if mtn goat & Clarke are one & same??

bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 am

Good chance ... Hey Doc ... the third is here, getting nervous yet? Nah I didn't think so, I expect your promise to go away to be about as good as your intel ...which is to say worthless.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:05 am

Delmas D. wrote:I personally have a good bit of faith in Dr.Clarke. I look forward to reading his posts. I hope and pray that his Intel is correct. Thank you very much Dr.Clarke for your time and your valued Intel.

Dr Clarke has been wrong with his RV predictions. His intel has no value.  He is just one of a long list of gurus who deceive.  Here we are, Oct 3rd - Dr Clarke claimed the RV would happen by now, and, once again, he has been proven a fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:19 am

It is the 3rd!  Let's celebrate!  NO MORE DR CLARKE!!!   Oh wait, gurus lie.  I bet there will be a DR. Clarke post later today.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:52 am

Dr clark

LOL,ROFLOL, will these guys EVER learn!

7star

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:23 am

Just posted a new thread since Dr. Clarke should be gone today:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t57829-let-s-all-say-goodbye-to-dr-clarke-dinar-guru-liar

I heard that Dinar Recaps has an opening for a next big dinar guru / intel (lie) provider. The application process is easy:

1. Make up a big lie about having "contacts"

2. Give people hope on a weekly or bi-weekly basis

3. Encourage people to "share" the posts

4. Praise Dr. Clarke and Mnt Goat for "everything they did" to lie to us, I guess

5. Have a "background" in finance

Guys, I'm tired, what was the rest of the requirements on the dinar guru application?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 am

time is up tick tock your gone and please do not kick the door on your way out
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:12 am

Several of us have been calling Dr Clarke a fraud for the entire year.  To be fair, Dr. Clarke did make a statement about oil heading higher, and it has.  That was also predicted by several in the commodity futures industry.

Other than that, his, 'I intend the best for all' is completely hollow.  The guy is a lying fraud.  He predicted RV riches for MONTHS, gave erroneous target dates, and spoke like he had a clue. Not so much.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:33 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Several of us have been calling Dr Clarke a fraud for the entire year.  To be fair, Dr. Clarke did make a statement about oil heading higher, and it has.  That was also predicted by several in the commodity futures industry.

Other than that, his, 'I intend the best for all' is completely hollow.  The guy is a lying fraud.  He predicted RV riches for MONTHS, gave erroneous target dates, and spoke like he had a clue. Not so much.

Everyone who was not a total idiot could have told you Oil would move higher. In January it was at historic lows, and OPEC was finally talking seriously about taking steps to reduce production. I'll even go so far as to predict we will see it rise again soon as OPEC is once again talking of cutting production.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865  DR CLARKE is ready to be run out of DINARLAND if RV does not happen OCT 3rd 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Times up doc.Banks are closed in every major market, All currency, stock and commodities markets as well. Time for you to man up and shut up.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:23 pm

clark  tells the same lies  over and over he believes his own lies and worst of all the sheeps in dinar land fall for it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:29 pm

I guess the Recaps team was too busy counting their ill-gotten gains and forgot to write the next Dr Clarke lie...I'm sure it's election-cycle related...or holidays...or Jan 1 clean slate...we all know those excuses are coming!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:42 pm

As I have been searching the news this afternoon,not just American news media, but over seas news ,including the Russian news media, things are not looking well for the middle east, I am expecting a major problem there soon that will effect the whole world, not here to put fear in any one, but I believe the gurus are about to run, we will see.Bad news could turn into good news, at least for the end of this RV SCAM. But bad news , you investors just lost some money. World events are lining up with God's word,.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:52 pm

chaz  you are on the right path but all I will say without being thrown under the bus by some of our so called experts is there is a lot more going on in Iraq that is rarely  being said and we are not as close as the ass clowns say and  I will leave it at that for now but do not expect anything of consequence till 2017
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:25 am

Where did the trolls go?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:45 am

It sure looks like Recaps has been hacked cause I do not believe Recaps would allow this, found the following comment that looks like it was inserted in another comment:
YAHOOEY. . DR CLARKE IS A FUCKIN ASSHOLE. WE ALL WANT TO SAY IT SO I WILL FOR ALL OF US. DUMB HACK. ANOTHER NARCICIST WHO LIVES IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT.
10/4/2016 12:49:02 am

Admin Bill always has the smoothest delivery. not aggressive not to laid back, just exciting enough.
lets go RV

Under the topic:

[size=24]AdminBill and WSOMN Members Late Monday Night 10-3-16

[/size]
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:35 am

And they removed the comment - so somebody did hack their system to put that comment about Dr. Clarke!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum