Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:51 am

Guru Jonnywg:  Erbil was announced.....rv announced in Iraq.......IMF given the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks.......I have people looking at the actual screens as they try to process this next step...THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV.....it is happening.... The RV is moving through the system!!

Guru Bear5642:   I HAVE BEEN QUIET A REASON BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH SCOTTI G AND MY NEW CONTACTS TO GET THE TRUTH

LETS JUST SAY I AM BEING EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WITH WHAT I PUT OUT. AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE WITH OKIE FOR SOME TIME TODAY - WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW DISAPPOINTED HE IS THAT THINGS HAVE NOT LINED UP.  I AM WATCHING HIS BACK AND JUST MAKING SURE WHAT IS BEING SAID CAN BE VERIFIED MULTIPLE TIMES

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE ERBIL IS DONE. IN REFERENCE TO THESE SO CALLED BANK STORIES I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 3 DAYS ON THIS GARBAGE AND NOT ONE CAN BE CONFIRMED STAY GROUNDED PEOPLE

Guru Checkmate Dan:   Dan states has more information – Friday I was hearing we were looking for something else to take place next week and that has not happened yet…Most of the news here, even Tony’s is speculators…but MY people I talk to that are going on behind the scene of the pushing and shoving about position and who still have The Arbil Agreement is still in jeopardy - its contingent on one piece… then when complete we will get to see all, news said together or within hours of each other – this pushing of power behind the scenes has totally escalated = Dan says that is GOOD that this is happening but not an rv on Sunday or Monday at all and it could go into the week after also….

Dan States This is not based on my opinion and these folks I absolutely believe in them and trust them – this is not a joke they are trustable people – I know folks are getting tired ..

Dan States - There are some very serious people important people who are depending on this RV to take place to save their position – that bothers me that you think this will be Monday – Do not think Tuesday ----- BUT Wednesday forward I say not before then…I will not talk about dates and rates but the issues they are fixing now and if not they DO HAVE A FIX… this is showing me that I should be excited it is coming so NOTHING has changed on my venue –

Dan States My info is that everything is very really urgently pushing forward as some are not moving and they have a plan of action now and happy to hear that –and where this news came from I am very confident that this will happen in Days – this is MY opinion only – I feel it will take some time –maybe till Wednesday due to the details pertinent to this happening…

Dan States The $7 $8 $9 rate is not in the real word – the real word is mid to high 3 dollars around the Kuwait dinar…expectations of where they THINK it’s going to go – DO NOT QUIT this is about to conclude itself… Foundation was set in place to revalue and set straight monetary systems and many got involved in the Paris Treaty to forgive debts and revalue other currencies…If it does not happen Monday do not give up – there is no better plan out there – going to work is your plan now - but do not sell this Dinar…

YES Dan states we are thinking from the 3 conf calls last night and today I was on- things we were told have made things click now – this is the real deal this is going to happen – do not give up….the only bummer would be if they remove Maliki and take another vote that would take 6months or if a war was to break out over there – but that is not going to happen….

Guru Bulldog75:   THE UN IS CHANGING THE RATES AND THE ACTIVITY THEREIN IS VERY ACTIVE. NEW COUNTRIES HAVE EVEN BEEN ADDED TO THE BASKETS AT THE LAST MINUTE.  WE ARE ON COURSE; THE PROCESS IS JUST SLOWER THAN WHAT WE ORIGINALLY ENVISIONED.  THEIR NEW SOFTWARE PURPORTEDLY CANNOT DO THE TOTAL JOB AT ONE TIME.  OUR INTEL SHOWS THE BASKETS (TWO OR MORE) SHOULD PUSH THRU THE SYSTEM BY SOMETIMES TOMORROW...THIS IS STILL "AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY".   BACKSCREENS IN THE BANKING, FOREX, UN, IMF ARE IMHO SHOWING CONFIRMATIONS OF THIS FROM OUR INTEL.

THERE ARE MANY OTHER 'SIDE SCENARIOS' HAPPENING AT THIS MOMENT WHICH DO NOT AFFECT THE IQD BUT DOES AFFECT OTHER EXOTIC CURRENCIES THAT 'MAYBE' REVALUED. THE REASON WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE OFFICIAL POSTINGS YET ARE 'SIDE EXOTICS'. PERIOD. AMEN.  OUR INTEL SHOWS THE BASKETS (TWO OR MORE) SHOULD PUSH THRU THE SYSTEM BY SOMETIMES TOMORROW.

BACKSCREENS IN THE BANKING, FOREX, UN, IMF ARE IMHO SHOWING CONFIRMATIONS OF THIS FROM OUR INTEL. WE/US /YOU HAVE DONE ALL WE CAN DO. WE ARE SITTING (AGAIG) 'AS GOOD AS IT GETS' RIGHT NOW. NO NEED TO SWET OR FRET ABOUT ANYTHING. SUMMARY; WE /OUR INTEL IS PROJECTING THE CONFIRMING RATE POST TO OCCUR SOMETIMES BY SUNDAY NIGHT; MORE SPECIFICALLY THIS IS STILL "AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY". IMHO, WE SEE NO REASON WHY THIS CANNOT OCCUR. THE SYSTEM, REGARDLESS OF DETAILS, SHOULD COMPLETE ITSELF SOON AND PRIOR TO MONDAY, OUR SOURCES/INTEL PROJECT. IMHO, I FEEL THIS IS GOOD AND TRUE.

THATS IT FOR NOW; WE WILL ADVISE IF THERE ARE CHANGES. KEEP IN MIND; THESE ARE PROJECTIONS, IMHO. WE ARE FAITHFUL AND HAPPY AND BLESSED. AMEN. BLESSINGS EVERYONE.

Guru Freeway Bill:   Something rotten in Denmark? Baghdad? ~  Studying the situation in this Dinar thing. There are many things that points to the fact that we are so close to our blessing and we are being jerked around by somebody.

Iraq is spending money like they have it.... Why? Because they know they will within the next few days.

40 billion dollars being allocated for work in Iraq. At the current rate, that would be the equivalent of around 47,000,000 if the RV had already happened @ 8.47. This would make sense. So, this shows you that Iraq is operating like the RV has already been implemented.

Folks, this tells me great news! Plans are being made and commitments are being made as if they have already done it, which means they are ready and planning on this being done not just imminently but now!

Do the math and tell me if I am wrong.

The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done.... What have we been saying for the past 4 days?

So, get ready for your blessing, it is coming and soon! Swift codes changed and sent out already. Banks are being schooled on how to handle this. I believe that US is not holding this up but has asked for a few more days to get ready. Well, now we should be ready.. Look carefully for tomorrow night if not before.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Breitling:   Sooner or later it's going to revalue.  Shabibi has said they are going to revalue and they are going to try to peg it to the dollar, what time frame, I don't know.  Also, the time frame to turn in the large notes, I don't know either, traditionally it has been 30 days up to 9 months, is what they have always done.  Always been 1 to 1 exchange, the new rate.  Alot of specutation it will start at the beginning of the year, but I don't know how far they can go, the world is in trouble.  Some countries will go up, some will go down, it's a global event.  Iraq is a major part of that. Iraq doesn't get to choose when they get out of chapter 7, that is bogus,  we will force them out of it, but when they do revalue there has to be a true supply and demand for the market to keep a true reflection of the currency so it stays that way or it will fall.  No guarantee on the time or the rate, but I think it is coming down the road.

DINAR FOR DUMMIES.....the history of the Dinar ....great for those with little knowledge of how and why. (by Hoosierbuster)

The modern/ current Iraqi DINAR is the currency of Iraq that was adopted and began printing in 2003 after the fall of the Saddam Hussein dictatorship. The US gov under G.Bush 41 planned and directed the dinar project with the help of the US military invasion. Military oversight began with the invasion of Iraq and the subsequent overthrow of Saddam.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established to formulate new economic policy and service the monetary system of Iraq's new regime. With the US intervention came the influx of the USDollar into Iraqi economy. Iraq has been a dual currency society since the US invasion...with the dollar being their primary currency in the market place. The plan was to create dependency as we created and set the value of the new dinar, and at such a low exchange rate that it would not be tradable and difficult to be of any practical use in the market place.

All world currencies have an established value which is stated in relation to the USDollar (the world standard). All currency values are based upon a given country’s GNP/GDP (resources and production which is marketable to other countries) and the currency value which is mathematically regulated by the IMF (International Monetary Fund).

Iraq natural resources are evaluated (according to studies) to be the richest land/ country on the planet. The US invaded Iraq in order to gain a foothold in their valuable OIL resources. The value of the dinar in the 1970s was 1 dinar = $3.22 usd. When we (G.Bush Sr.) invaded Iraq, and Saddam was overthrown, we devalued the old Saddam dinar currency to a ridiculous level in order to discourage its usage and create dependency. At that time the value of the dinar was taken down to an all time low of 3000 dinar = $1 USD. It was then that the US directed the creation of a new currency (a new dinar) with a world wide master plan that would eventually see trillion$ into the pockets of the US Gov and elite individuals. ...Slowly the value has risen today to the current exchange rate of 1170 dinar/QD =$1 USD. Today 1 million dinar (IQD) is worth approximately $860 USD. One will pay more through dealers who charge a fee for their handling and services.

Because of Iraqi atrocities done to Kuwait under Saddam, the UN (United Nations) placed embargos and sanctions against Iraq during the rebuilding efforts which were lead by and under the direction of US gov. Iraq was no longer a sovereign nation. Our efforts in Iraq and the UN intension was to one day see Iraq free, independent, and a sovereign nation that would be able to function in the free world as a major international contributor of natural resources (oil, natural gas, minerals). Iraq is a valuable resource provider that we need...and Iraq needs us.

For US aid and efforts to establish a new democracy in Iraq, the US was granted 4 trillion dinar (IQD) of the 30T newly printed currency. The US currently holds nearly 4T dinar for what we know will one day be our pay off when Iraq establishes their government, and once again gains their independence and sovereignty. The culmination of Iraq's new status in the world will be evidenced by their ability to re-enter the international economic world, and this will necessitate a revaluation (RV) of their new currency (the dinar/IQD). At this time Iraq will be fully able to function as a sovereign nation with one currency (no more USDs) that has established value that reflects their indisputable worth.

UN sanctions have deprived Iraq of oil profits which have been held in a fund (DFI) by the US and the UN until such time that Iraq once again establishes themselves by:.....1. fully functioning integrated banking system, ….2. fully seated government, …..and 3. reparations paid under UN sanctions.
At this time the UN, IMF, USA will release Iraq to update/ revalue/ raise the value of their dinar and begin their ascendency into the world banking, trade, and economic systems.

This plan to rebuild and revalue (RV) has taken longer than many expected. Many thought this was designed and intended to take place during the G.Bush Jr. administration...it did not. Iraq was simply ....not ready! The revaluation/RV will bring trillions of dollars into the USTreasury coffers...possibly enough to pay the US DEBT? (although we will not do this) ....Because of problems and the delays in recent years....the information of the RV (Iraq revaluing) leaked to the public and individuals found avenues to begin to purchase dinars in hope of the one day ...RV. Word has since spread to thousands who have invested dollars to buy dinar with the idea that we will soon exchange the revalued dinar for dollars ....which will be at an established exchange rate near the previous value before the US invaded Iraq and devalued the dinar. Great News!

According to the consensus of intelligent analysis of news and events....on 30 June 2011, Iraq received the release of the $250m DFI fund. They immediately began to pay debts and reparations to other countries in an effort to satisfy and remove UN sanctions in order be declared a fully functioning sovereign nation.

NOW is the time.... We are the generation that will see the greatest wealth transfer in the history of the world.

DV Member Bank Story:  I had a meeting with a close friend who is a personal banker at chase bank on 3900 south and 1300 east in salt lake. We talked about my other accounts, investments, etc. Then I brought up the dinar... She immediately acknowledged that Chase indeed used to sell the dinar, but they do not anymore. She advised me to sell it all as soon as possible, citing that it won't be recognized as a tradeable currency (in any fashion) in the near future.

I asked how she knew of this, and she said she couldn't say out of confidentiality. She also related that she has had many of her clients in the last years ask about the dinar and try to convince her that the rate will change and our dinars will be recognized and redeemable at that point. She remains unchanged...

As for me, I'm keeping my dinar. I've come this far - WHY STOP NOW!?!?!

Take it as you will. I'm not the messenger, I'm spewing out the truth as I know it...

DV Member Bank Story #2I am responding to a PTR post that was forwarded to recaps and was talked about in the chat room (yesterday). I picked up some pink notes from a branch that is in the Texas Walmart and was assurred that they are ready for cash in. But then they have always been ready because they operate foreign currency transactions through a vendor. So the recaps story is not intel at all.

The branch manager told me a number of things. First they have been getting a lot of updates from execs. This is due to the number of excited people that are coming in to buy d’s from one of the few banks still selling. They are reminded that they are not selling an investment but rather trade currency through a vendor. They were told that due to this fact they will not be offering a better spread if there is an RV. This could change if and when there is an RV. She also offered her belief that the execs are betting against the RV. This is no surprise as they probably do not want their employees to RV and quit the minute it hits.

Here are some other tidbits that may be interesting to know. You could cash in tomorrow and they will charge in the neighborhood of 34 pts. ouch quess they really don’t want any pink paper. Next one of the tellers told me they are doing 60 million d’s a month just at that branch.

We believe in the RV. We wish someone would start organizing our intel into categories believable, honest to God truth, and pure BS. Smile Go RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:28 pm

This is a good selection, Ssmith. Let's discuss.

JohnnyWG - Identified as John Greenhalgh from Saint Catharines, Ontario. WG = Wine Guy. He was apparently some kind of wine connoisseur or winemaker. https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-greenhalgh-75007b12 Anyway, he was dishing out the intel hot and heavy until we put his name out there. Then he mysteriously disappeared.

Tony "Breitling" Elder said that Shabibi said they were going to revalue. That wasn't true. Shabibi said that they were going to redenominate. He sad that revaluation was an option if inflation becomes a problem again. Then he says there's a time frame to turn in the larger notes. Not true. Any time frame would be to turn in the IQD for the currency that replaces it. That's how redenominations work. B and the other gurus were telling people that they were going to pull in the larger notes and issue new lower denoms at the higher value. As we have seen that was completely backwards. They are pulling in the lower denominations and issuing new higher denominations.

Dinar for Dummies by Hoosierbuster (No idea who that doosh was) - The first three paragraphs are okay, but in the fourth he starts with the nonsense about the dinar being devalued when Saddam was overthrown. Actually the dinar depreciated in the 80s and 90s due to Saddam's reckless management of the country. They added zeros to the dinar back in the 80s. We learned that from none other than Shabibi. As for the US getting a windfall in the trillions after the RV, that was proven false when the DOJ stated that the US Treasury only holds a minimal amount of dinar for daily transactions. This is the kind of BS that sucked a lot of people into the dinar investment, myself included. Lies like these were a big part of why Marcus and I started doing what we're doing. Thankfully now we have dozens of others who have joined the cause. :winky winky:

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Hoosierbuster is a member here, but hasn't been active in the last few years..  https://www.dinardaily.net/u551

All about hoosierbuster

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 pm

so bank stories are factual, proven, verified happenings, Recaps?  or are they opinions?  When they were posted - by YOU - 5 years ago, and the entire world can see they were blatant lies, did you issue a retraction, Recaps?  When more bank stories streamed in, were they just opinions?  You don't post opinions, you post lies that pump money into your bank account.  You think being an aggregators removes culpability?  You think your piss-ant disclaimer removes liability when you're KNOWINGLY posting falsehoods in order to make a buck?

Let's see what your ad shuffle connections, radium one, affiliate marketers, ad choices, doubleclick and ad-system have to say about all this...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum