Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others.

+3
ReapAndSow73
Kevind53
Rwederfoort
7 posters

Go down

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. Empty My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others.

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 pm

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 5995

Dear brothers and sisters, i was going threw many of the POSTINGS in this forum and others, what we I have noticed that NEGATIVE PEOPLE POSTING negative things of others are getting the most attention, and most arguments and also Judging and blaming others for what they have done or did.

With these energies which is on top of us this could increase more negativity for many of you, and you ask why those things happens to you. We need to let it go, every one is here to learn from their experiences and mistakes.

Believe just see every thing as JOKE, its a Illusion, why the WORRY, and JUDGING others.

Have a nice day.

We are to help each other and not talk bad of others.

Your Brother Ronald Wederfoort

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. Empty Re: My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Well when what you post not only exceeds the limits of credulity and much is provably wrong do you expect blind acceptance. We tire of the liars, their lies and fantasies. We have learned, we have learned to take nothing the so called gurus say at face value. but to investigate and question everything, and when it is demonstrably false. It has nothing to do with positive or negative energy and everything to do with truth and honor.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. Empty Re: My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm

The content and theme of the posts in question rightfully received criticism - Truth always finds the light, and the Swissindo angle of this is preposterous.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:58 pm

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Sam I Am wrote:All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Sir Edmund Burke -- exact origin is disputed, but the quote is generally attributed to him, probably around 1790.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865  My Point of View and what have noticed on this forum among all of you who are all brothers and sisters of each others. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Rwederfoort, The people providing this disinformation need to be accountable. What you are reading from this forum is the truth and all those responsible for posting all this crap should be responsible and own up. Time after time these so called guru's have been proven to be liars and scammers. They are only lining their OWN pockets with false RV news hour after hour, day after day, week after week and so on. Have you read the posts about "five years ago in dinarland?" I think that about sums it up! Oh, and by the way, Phillip Tilton? Seriously? I think he might need to be in a Memory Center...
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:07 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:Rwederfoort, The people providing this disinformation need to be accountable. What you are reading from this forum is the truth and all those responsible for posting all this crap should be responsible and own up. Time after time these so called guru's have been proven to be liars and scammers. They are only lining their OWN pockets with false RV news hour after hour, day after day, week after week and so on. Have you read the posts about "five years ago in dinarland?" I think that about sums it up! Oh, and by the way, Phillip Tilton? Seriously? I think he might need to be in a Memory Center...

Yes.  They need to be held accountable for their lies.  How long as Bruce been talking about having his celebration call?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:04 am

Oh come on now folks we call them as we see them if you disagree you are always welcome to post your own response.  Just be prepared for the repercussions.  I can handle it! Can you?????

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum