Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:40 am

Guru TNT Tony:  here is an update! I do plan on eating hot dogs tomorrow No bad news...all good NEWS...!  great info all day long! We are closer to the finish line than ever!

Guru OkieOilman: 
(via Ghost)  DON'T LET THE SILENCE FOOL YOU----BE AWARE OF WHAT IS COMING BEFORE SATURDAY.  YES YOU CAN TAKE IT-----ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK

Guru SweetQueen:  I don't like to post Intel / Rumor but I feel a need to share this with all of you.... THE CBI HAS 3 MAIN BRANCHES, #1-CBI IRAQ, #2-CBI LONDON, #3-CBI NEW YORK, BASED ON WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE INFORMATION FROM YOU WILL KNOW IF IS PEGGED TO THE GBP OR USD. EXAMPLE FROM LONDON OR IRAQ IS GBP AND FROM NEY YORK IS USD. THERE IS A "TRANSITION OF SECURITY PASSWORD CODE" THAT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE AT THIS TIME, BUT THIS CODE IS SENT AS A COVER CODE FOR THE MAIN BODY OF THE CODES, ESSENTIALLY MEANING THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. ALSO GOT UPDATE FROM A 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT IF THERE WAS ANYONE TRYING TO HOLD UP THE RV IN IRAQ SUCH AS MALIKI, THE UST WOULD DEFENETELY KNOW ABOUT IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AND SIMPLY AWAITING THE IMF TO RELEASE THE RATE TO GO LIVE.  THE CODE HAS BEEN RECEIVED WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE IMF

Guru BGG:   There are (easily) three different scenarios based on how things play out in the near future...First, it happens very soon - today, tonite, tomorrow...If it happens like this - then expect there to be several announcements all at once and a bit after the fact...Second, it happens sometime in the next week(ish) - based on some good things coming out in the news (where we can all see it...no need for a "super secret source"). Thirdly, there is still some division that cannot be fixed with a "stern meeting" of the leaders and then we are likely looking at grave consequences and a short delay of some kind (my guess - a month-ish).

Guru Kaperoni: [going through the IMF/WB/Shabibi transcript] Erbil, Allawi, Maliki issues are a non-issue...they are not on hold!  IMO...The technical name for the RV is the "banking sector reform project" [transcript quote] "We need the adoption of the permanent securities law to permit the public relations and securities markets. " ...we need this law passed through parliament...once the law is passed, shabs can rv and move forward with his plan...without this new law, they cannot have the dinar on the forex or torex...which is key...all the Iraq banks are now connected to the US Treasury!

Guru ScottiG:  And a good evening to everyone. I see Eagle Has Landed and wmawhite are in the room and a big hello to you guys! I really am fried today. I did want to let you know that I am not going anywhere. I am keeping my wings at the OOM flightline ! Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon!

I am going to bust out of here because I have had the phone stuck to my ear since I woke up this morning with Okie on the line!!!!! We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf!  Remember what I have said every day for the last year! "it will happen when it happens!)

Guru Poppy2: 
says that he is confirming that the Erbil is finished and sent for publication.  I agree on Erbil Agreement 3 hours ago and the Kurds were this this AM and it was approved and the Gazette will show this when they print i t- it is in the hands of the Gazette- and the money is moving the last 3 days the paid 3 billion dollars on F16 fighters and their budget was based on a lot more money than what they were showing... We will see this RV at any time

they were going to announce this last Tuesday and the assassination over there on Monday held up the announcement and they bury dead in 24 hours then they got back on Track and its all done and ERBIL is out of the way done now  and the HCL is not holding up the RV ever and they had one since 2004 and only amendments were added so that did not hold up the RV - I say we will see this starting tomorrow up to Tuesday of next week -

Remember Ali and Bill and Dusty in your prayers and we want to keep them in mind...

Guru EagleHasLanded:
to say that the RV will not occur during the Jewish Holiday because the Muslims don't want the Jewish people to benefit is absolutely absurd! No matter what day of the year the RV occurs, the Jewish people will benefit!

Guru DonnieR:  I am astounded with the INFO about this - THE INFO I am receiving that all is done and its all winding up and Erbil is done and going to be in the Gazette and finally this is it.... YES I am getting the same news we will see this.  (Can't hear call good)

Guru Med:   THAT IS WHAT SHABIBI SAID HE WANTED TO DO, KEEP THE PRICES AT THE SAME VALUE AS IF THEY WERE BUYING IT WITH USD.  THIS HAS TO BE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR AN EASY TRANSISITION.  THIS WILL ELIMINATE CONFUSION, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE HOPING.

LAN TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT HE DID EXPECT THE DINAR TO HIT $3 JUST NOT OUT THE GATE.  HE SAID WITH THE OIL THEY HAVE AND OTHER THINGS LIKE NATURAL GAS AND THE AGRICULTURE, THEY COULD IN 5 TO 10 YRS BE AT $3

Guru Bulldog75:   WE ARE READY TO GO!   THE BASKET MAY NOW COME ON OR BEFORE SAT DUE TO OTHER COUNTRIES/IMF DELAYS. PARLIAMENT/S/M/A/CBI SHOULD BE CLEARED AND READY . CASH- IN COULD EXTEND PROBABLBY TO EARLY NEXT WEEK WHEN "RATES SETTLE" THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE BIS, WB, UST SYSTEM. 'THIS IS STILL A GO', THOUGH THERE ARE SOME DELAYS AND PURPORTED MIS-DIRECTION, WE STILL LOOK GOOD TO GO ANY HOUR NOW THRU SAT. WE REMAIN POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC. THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS OF THE WORLD NEED THIS AS MUCH AS IRAQ.

BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WE GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE WITH OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS FOR THAT ELIMINATES ALL FEAR. WE ALL ARE LOVED, CHOSEN AND HIGHLY FAVORED FOR NOW AND EVERMORE. THERE IS NO DARKNESS BECAUSE " OUR PATHWAYS ARE GUIDED BY THE FATHER'S LIGHT AND LOVE". WE PRAY FOR THIS CURRENCY OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO THE BETTERMENT OF OUR HIGHER SELF. AMEN. IMF STILL PROBLEMS WITH COMPUTER. THE BASKET MAY SPLIT TEMPORARILY TO PUSH IT THRU. DO NOT WORRY.  OUR GIFTS COME. KNOW THIS. OK. HAVE A BLESSED DAY; THIS IS A WONDERFUL BLESSED TIME. WE ARE GREATFUL AND WE THANK GOD IN ADVANCE FOR OUR GIFTS. SEE YOU SOON. (*)

WE ARE READY TO GO! WE HAVE RELIABLE NEW REPORTED INTEL THAT THE FIRST BASKET MAY NOW INCLUDE THE DONG. THE BASKET MAY NOW COME ON OR BEFORE SAT DUE TO OTHER COUNTRIES/IMF DELAYS. PARLIAMENT/S/M/A/CBI SHOULD BE CLEARED AND READY . CASH- IN COULD EXTEND PROBABLY TO EARLY NEXT WEEK WHEN "RATES SETTLE" THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE BIS, WB, UST SYSTEM. 'THIS IS STILL A GO', THOUGH THERE ARE SOME DELAYS AND PURPORTED MIS-DIRECTION, WE STILL LOOK GOOD TO GO ANY HOUR NOW THRU SAT. WE REMAIN POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC. THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS OF THE WORLD NEED THIS AS MUCH AS IRAQ.

BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WE GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE WITH OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS FOR THAT ELIMINATES ALL FEAR. WE ALL ARE LOVED, CHOSEN AND HIGHLY FAVORED FOR NOW AND EVERMORE. THERE IS NO DARKNESS BECAUSE " OUR PATHWAYS ARE GUIDED BY THE FATHER'S LIGHT AND LOVE". WE PRAY FOR THIS CURRENCY OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO THE BETTERMENT OF OUR HIGHER SELF. AMEN.

Guru FreewayBill:  I want to thank all of you who have posted this beautiful day and with such words that has made my day even better. I love to see all God's children in tune.... For the doubter about the Erbil agreement and HCL, I have been reluctant to post a confirmation until I got one. I got one! GOD BLESS THE USA { FROM FREEWAY BILL}

PTR Member Bank Story: OK all...just got off the phone with a bank in Texas, located in a Wal-Mart, that stated they recieve 2 days ago cash-in instructions for this IQD event....it DOES NOT MEAN they have a date or rate, but rather are prepared from corporate that they are ready....  YES...Just now...  thanks...my intel is mine... shared with alll... not from anywhere but me...so....it is what it is....

OOM Member Bank Story:  FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you... Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be "very, very " happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down.

Mr. White's Friend Bank Story:  A Wells Fargo Bank today with a bank manager and he inquired of the Iraq Dinar Swift Code for the CBI  = and the Manager found the code - it is now online with FED RESERVE/UST and as of today you can wire money from the USA to the CBI in Iraq - and  their Swift Code is CBI RIQBA  and here is the Swift Code  for Warka - WAIVIQBA and that  means you can wire money to Warka and both are online with the FED RESERVE/UST - He also asked the WF Bank and the bank said no he was not cashing out the Dinar but the 5/3 Bank will be the clearing house - but we know they are a private bank with securities and commodities - (even tho we know Wells Fargo/Wachovia will be one of the main 4 to cash us out.

People Invested Member Bank Story:  so this guy takes me into his office, we talk about checks and such, then I pull the "oh by the way , you probably don't know the answer to this"
appealing to the male ego to prove me wrong...  
but would you happen to know where the nearest WF branch is that deals in foreign currency? he got puzzled look and said "oh, well we are not going to do that yet."

I said, oh I know -- it's just that I want to be prepared for when i am ready to exchange some currency.  he asked what currency are you interested in exchanging? i said "well the iraqi dinar of course."

OH, well , I just got an email about that this morning and we are NOT going to be doing that now, but perhaps sometime in the future we will.  I said, interesting - you got an email you say? I said I would be very interested to know what that said because you see it's about to RV you know.

he said, oh it hasn't? I said "soon". He said, pointing towards his computer (no he didnt have it pulled up, that' why you know this is true story cuz not convenient)  yes, we got an email just this morning and we are not doing that yet (repeated himself).  I said, well do you know which if any branh has the delarue machines ready to go then?

he said no he did not think any of the WF branches in the area had one (but knew what it was apparently).  I asked one final question - do you know where the main WF branch is in this area that WILL be doing the exchange?

kinda is choose it was pretty comical  because I acted like he knew exactly what i was talking about -- old social worker trick...  He said, well no -- but we won't be doing that YET anyway.

There, that's it. However, it was interesting the YET and the "email just this morning about that".  ok that's it

i swear!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum