Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit

Go down

Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit Empty Re: Federal Court obliges the Ministry of Finance to pay $ 31 billion dinars to the province of Wasit

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:53 am

Wasit Provincial Council, announced Wednesday, obliging the Ministry of Finance of the Federal Court to pay $ 31 billion dinars from imports Zurbatiyah port to the administration of the province, and as pointed out that this amount represents the share of the province of imports of the port since 2013, confirmed the quest to spend this amount on development projects infrastructure in the governorate.

The head of the Commission services in the Council Younis Mahdi in an interview with Eyal (range Press), "The House of Wasit he won a court decision by the Federal Court required the Ministry of Finance to pay the share of the province's imports Zurbatiyah port."

He said Eyal, that "the decision came against the backdrop of a lawsuit filed by the Council against financial failure to pay the dues of Wasit province from imports Zurbatiyah border port in accordance with the seventh paragraph of Article 44 of the provincial law No. 21 of 2013, which provided for the granting of the provinces 50 percent of the imports of ports border. "

He said Eyal, that "the expected winning amount is 31 billion dinars represents a share of the province since 2013 and so far," noting that "the last period has seen a lot of procrastination by the Ministry of Finance, which declined to grant the share of Wasit from those imports arguments many excuses."

And the head of the services of the Council of Wasit that "the government of Wasit looking forward to the implementation of the resolution early next week and get those receivables, where it plans to spend on infrastructure projects in the province."
The governor of Wasit owner behind the valley announced (the seventh of December 2015) for the administration of the province to file a lawsuit against the Ministry of Finance of the disregard for the application of the law 21 of 2013 and the failure to accord dues of imports Zurbatiyah port, confirming the presence of many options for "the rights of Wasit" .

The Zurbatiyah border port is one of the most important sources of funding for Wasit province and testify on religious occasions influx of hundreds of thousands of visitors in addition to what is witnessing a process of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran.

http://tinyurl.com/hh9qrqy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum