Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue

Go down

Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue Empty Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:29 am

Twilight News / President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, said on Thursday it reached with the federal government to an agreement to resolve all differences and outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, the most prominent issue of the export of oil.

Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue 14484945_580723628779003_7981226323514162206_n-655x360

Barzani said at a joint news conference with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Baghdad, and I followed Twilight News, that there is a shared priority for first defeat Daesh and cleanse every inch of the land of Iraq from the impurity of this terrorist organization. "

He continued by saying that Barzani We had discussions with the brothers in Baghdad was understanding on all the issues we have discussed, including the issue of oil, "pointing out that" there is good coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the brothers in the Iraqi armed forces in the Battle of Mosul. "

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/96194

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue Empty Re: Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 am

Abadi: oil and gas belongs to all and seek to resolve differences through dialogue

Barzani: We have agreed with al-Abadi to solve all problems between Baghdad and Erbil, including oil issue Abk11

Said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, that the oil and gas belongs to all Iraqis, and the government seeks to resolve differences through dialogue, calling for community and political reconciliation among the region's president, Massoud Barzani, the region supports the call Abadi to achieve genuine national reconciliation for the sake of the country.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office, / balances News / received a copy of it, that "Abadi held a lengthy meeting with a delegation headed by the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, in the presence of leaders of political blocs and members of the Presidency and a number of members of the House of Representatives."

He called Abadi, according to the statement, to "confront the great challenges faced by the country by everyone in the same vim and determination and the unity of our armed forces," stressing "the need for community and political reconciliation and to maintain the supreme interests of the country."

He said al-Abadi, said that "the battle to liberate Mosul important, decisive and active fighters from the army and police and to mobilize popular and tribal and Peshmerga achieved victory also check in Shirqat Qayyarah and Fallujah, a large number of cities, villages and towns and this is what demonstrates the ability of the fighters."

"The purpose of this operation edit citizen so we put in our plans the importance of reducing the losses of civilians and our heroine," adding that "it is essential that the aim of the battle is not a conflict on the ground, but freeing people from the oppression of gangs Daesh."

He Abadi, to "his eagerness to resolve the outstanding issues with the Kurdistan Regional protracted stressing that the natural resources of oil and gas are the property of all Iraqis," noting "the importance of the continuation of meetings to resolve the outstanding issues and we are giving powers to the provinces a way that makes the country stronger in under the joint work and sincerity. "

For his part, President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, support for the government Abadi efforts edits and cooperation to overcome all the obstacles and challenges that stand in the government, including the financial crisis and the issue of displaced people, "expressing his willingness" to strive for that and support the prime minister's call to achieve genuine national reconciliation for the sake of the country. "

The President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, arrived today to Baghdad where he met with Prime Minister Haider Alebadi.

http://tinyurl.com/ja6f69q

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum