Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain

Go down

World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain Empty World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:42 pm

It called Basra Investment Commission, on Sunday, the World Bank to open a direct dialogue with the public and private economic entities in the province (590 km south of Baghdad), and look at the advantages enjoyed by to find the appropriate mechanism to revive, while the bank confirmed its commitment to support investment in Basra to relieve the burden of the financial crisis on them, pledging to develop a strategy for the establishment of large-scale projects in the governorate.

The head of the body, on the Gaspe, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The meeting of Authority with the World Bank delegation, today, discussed the investment environment in Basra and draw a new map to him," adding that "the World Bank expressed its readiness to assist in the strategic drawing maintaining investment to include various sectors. "

He called on the President of the Commission, the World Bank to "open dialogue with the public and private economic entities in the province and see the advantages enjoyed by the Basra investment as an environment to find the appropriate mechanism to revive it."

For his part, the World Bank adviser, Mahmoud Abdel Kader Shelf, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The World Bank is committed to supporting investment in Basra to relieve the burden of the financial crisis that Iraq is going through it," noting that "the World Bank delegation a clear vision on investment opportunities in the province. "

The shelf, that "the Bank delegation will prepare a strategy for the establishment of large-scale projects in Basra and draw a specific roadmap for it."

The World Bank delegation, comprising both the Chancellor and Executive Director of the Iraq Programme for market research, Muhannad punitive, and member of the Iraqi program to market research, Ali Kazim, and that he would hold several working meetings with businessmen and the Federation of Industries and the Chamber of Commerce and the company of Iraqi ports, to discuss the investment side, as well as for field visits free zone in the Khor Al-Zubair and ports.

The head of the World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, in New York, met the prime minister, Haidar al-Abbadi, in (the 21st of September the current 2016), and declared its support financial procedures carried out by al-Abadi, and his intention to expand the loan to cover the deficit year budget next in 2017, and to support stability the liberated areas and other provinces, also pledged to speed up the implementation of projects in Basra, water, electricity and infrastructure field and all that is in maintaining the service and its citizens.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain Empty Re: World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 pm

World Bank confirms its commitment to support investment in Basra and the establishment of strategic projects to maintain Story_img_57e8e8293691d

{Baghdad} Euphrates News Search president of the board of Basra Investment Ali Gaspe with a group of World Bank advisers headed by Mahmoud shelf development of the investment environment in the province.

The statement said the board, agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today, that " the president of the board of Basra Investment Ali Gaspe Mohammed met in the light of the program prepared by the World Bank for the development of the investment environment in the province of Basra , the World Bank expert advisor in drawing sectoral strategy and development of the private sector Mahmoud Abdul Qadir shelf and his accompanying delegation, and during the meeting to discuss the economic situation in the province of Basra, and the development of the investment environment, and the contribution of the World Bank in drawing investment strategy. " 

the Engineer Ali Gaspe Mohammed thanked the support of the World Bank to Basra, and provide consultancy and services as part of his plan for the development of the investment environment in the province of Basra, stressing that Basra province , enjoying privileges and opportunities make them the economic gateway to Iraq, calling on the World Bank to open dialogues with all economic entities in the province of the private sector and the public to stand on the right track and see the advantages enjoyed by the province as part of drawing investment map mechanism. " 

He said the World Bank adviser during the meeting that" Basra province is rich, enjoying investment opportunities exceptional, and the priorities of the World Bank to support the board of Basra Investment, and provide a suitable environment for the establishment of a huge investment in the province. " 

He added that" the Bank is committed to supporting investment in Basra, and the provision of aid; to ease the financial pressure that Iraq is going through, through support investors to build huge projects in the province of Basra, and that the success of the province of Basra at this point is the success of the World Bank ,"noting that" the delegation and charged with preparing a strategy for the development of investment in Basra province has a clear view of the huge opportunities enjoyed by the province will also draw specific map and in accordance with the modern sectors of the investment framework in the province. " 

the statement continued , " the delegation consisted of consultant Mahmoud Abdul Qadir and Muhannad punitive executive director of the Iraqi program of market research and Ali Kazem of the Iraqi program for research market , "noting that" the delegation will hold meetings with the private and public sector groups such as business and industry associations and Basra Chamber of Commerce as well as the General Company for ports of Iraq "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum