Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:47 am

Who is Advanced Soil Restoration and what do they have to do with the Iraqi Dinar Scam?  We all know that Garry McGuire, founder of WingIt, scammer extraordinaire, has been pumping Dinar, Zim, etc.  and scam trust packages to unsuspecting Dinarians.

It looks like he's embarking on a new venture into the world of soil restoration.  Garry is doing a call Monday with a gentleman, who by his own admission, works with Advanced Soil Restoration.  http://advancedsoilrestoration.com/

I wonder what the owners of Advanced Soil Restoration are going to think about one of their affiliates promoting their company on a conference call hosted by a known SCAMMER?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Ssmith wrote:
I wonder what the owners of Advanced Soil Restoration are going to think about one of their affiliates promoting their company on a conference call hosted by a known SCAMMER?

Just guessing, but looking at their product and their claims for it, I suspect they would be very comfortable with that....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 pm

You don't want to miss the premier of the "GARDENING with GARRY SHOW"  tomorrow!

gm@wingitcall
9-26 SOIL CALL WITH BOSS LADY AND SOIL DUDE HOW TO RENEW YOUR GROWING SOIL.. CALL LINK

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=89723622
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:53 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Ssmith wrote:

Just guessing, but looking at their product and their claims for it, I suspect they would be very comfortable with that....

Yep! Looks like another in the long line of "guru-approved" snake oil.

See, the scammers know that in the dinar crowd they've got a ready made market for their product - gullible people with few critical thinking skills.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:50 am

Let's not bother him, poor baby has had enough.

Cupcake G

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:41 am

Oh CupCake.....  You're being too kind.  Let's go get 'em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:44 am

It isn't enough until he is gone

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm listening to the "Gardening with Garry Show".   He asked 'boss lady',  from Advanced Soil Restoration,  if she and her company had a problem being associated with a known scammer.  She said no problem.

At least Garry wasn't trying to hide that fact.  He's a scammer & ADMITS IT!  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:21 pm

We also know he or his designee is lurking here and has seen our challenges to him as well.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 pm

He actually read my post on the Gardening Show today.  Call notes will be coming out later.  LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 pm

You go girl! yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:15 am

Ssmith......
Congratulations YOU MADE HIS HIT LIST.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

PS.  I was hit by him a once myself.... Don't it feel great?? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 am

I think I've been on it for awhile now.  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:18 am

I think you've been on another on of his lists for a while as well ... omg bigsmile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 am

If you are talking about me.... Yes I was on his Wingit Chat for a long while but I was banned and that is when I found this place.....Am I no longer welcome???

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 am

Kevind53 wrote:
I think you've been on another on of his lists for a while as well ... omg bigsmile

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:36 am

Fear not..... Everyone is welcome here... 

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:39 am

Within limits, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 am

Of course...... But you know what they say about limits... They are made to be gently nudged from time to time..... Wink Wink

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:11 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:
Let's not bother him, poor baby has had enough.

Cupcake G
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Is this a baby Garry McGuire or Gary Larrabee?  The drool makes me wonder which it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Scammer Garry McGuire (WingIt) and Advanced Soil Restoration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: