Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:03 am

Guru Vic1:  HELLO MY BROTHERMAN! WE ARE GETTING SIZZLING HOT HOT HOT INFORMATION THESE LAST FEW WEEKS! MY FRIENDS IN CHINA ARE VERY MUCH IN THE NEWS AND WELL MY SENIOR BANKING REP., WF IN SAN FRAN., HQ CALLED ME EARLIER ALSO! THEY ARE TUNING UP THE MACHINES! WE ARE LOOKING WITH READING GLASSES NOW INSTEAD OF BINOCULARS...

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE OR ANYTHING TO STIR YOU OFF TRACK! THIS IS VERY REAL!!! WE ARE TO SEE OUR BLESSINGS, AT ANY MINUTE! KEEP THE FAITH... PLEASE!!! LOVE AND RESPECT TO MY OOM FAMILY! BROTHER,VIC

Guru ScottiG
   I am most optimistic at the activities over the last three days at the UN and the World Bank.   Everything I am looking at both in print, visually and from sources all are in concert that we are indeed at the threshold of this investment coming to maturity.  I believe that Mr. Talibani has spoken quite plainly. It is completed! I believe the CBI Governor Shabibi laid the ax to the wood in his closed door session and the fruit of that came forth in Mr. Talibani’s speech.   I do believe the RV has occurred and that it will be activated into the banking system very soon. I believe we could possible see it as soon as tomorrow [Sunday]  in Iraq. Now I also would not be surprised to see it activated late Sunday or early Monday.

Guru Bluwolf:   Dr. Shabibi’s meeting today was another piece of the puzzle. Tho the meeting was in private, I think its outcome will favor all. all banks worldwide are ready and locked in. You are now on bank alert…period!  WTO has decided that the Iraqi currency can be used for any transaction on an international level.  Monday is good but imo it could stretch till Wednesday. Yes,  all is well, we are ready now.  we are close.

Guru OkieOilman:   I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR THE SHABBI SPEECH TO THE WORLD BANK THIS AFTERNOON BUT TO NO AVAIL YET.   I STILL BELIEVE SHABBI'S SPEECH WILL CONTAIN WHAT WE WANT---AFTER TALABANI SPEECH LAST NIGHT THE ONLY THING HE COULD POSSIBLY DO IS ANNOUNCE THEIR CURRENCY RE-VALUE.  TALIBANI SAID EVERYTHING LAST NIGHT BUT ANNOUNCE THE R/V.   ALTHOUGH HISTORICALLY A R/V OF A CURRENCY HAS NEVER TRANSPIRED ON A WEEKEND---THIS POSSIBLY COULD BE DIFFERENT.  I DID CONFIRM TODAY THAT THE UST CAN AND DOES UPDATE 24-7.

(via Ghost) [OkieOilMan site]  OKIE IS DILIGENTLY SEEKING THE COMPOSITION OF SHABBI'S SPEECH THRU MULTIPLE SOURCES ...OKIE HAS SAID SEVERAL TIMES HIS IMPRESSION WAS THAT SHABBI'S SPEECH COULD OR MAY TELL THE REST OF THE STORY.   JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM MILAN, ITALY.  THE RATE IS SHOWING THERE NOW----DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.  RATES VARY DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE TALKING TOO----FRUSTRATING AS HELL  I AM POSTING ON BEHALF OF OKIE

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHABBI SAYS, AS I FEEL THIS IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN FOR SO LONG NOW.   I AM AWARE OF THE BEHIND THE DOORS CLOSED MEETING LAST NIGHT AT THE UN WITH SHABBI AND HE LAYED DOWN THE LAW TO THE UN--TO PUT IT MILDLY.  THE DISCENTION LAST NIGHT WAS OVER THE DESPARITY OF THE RATE---EUROPE AND THE USA WANTED 1 RATE AND THE IMF WANTED ANOTHER AND SHABBI SAID NEITHER ONE WOULD EFFECT THE RATE HE DEEMED FEASIBLE------BOTH RATES WERE HIGH.

OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

FURTHER INFORMATION--A BANK CONSORTIUM (KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS?? - IN TEXAS NOW HAS THE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREEN AS OF 2 HOURS AGO----IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

ANOTHER SNIDE COMMENT AND THIS SITE WILL BE CLOSED.  I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE INTELLIGENCE OR LACK THEREOF IN THIS SITE.  PATIENCE WITH MORONS ARE NOW A THING OF THE PAST---HENCEFORTH THE BAN BUTTON WILL BE FREELY USED

LET ME POST THIS SIMPLY ONE MORE TIME. AS OF 2 HOURS AGO A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN TEXAS HAS THE NEW RATE LOCKED (LOCKED) ON THEIR BANK SCREENS---THAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED----THAT IS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

Guru Bear5642:   WELL I CAME IN HERE BECAUSE MY FRIEND SCOTTIG TOLD ME SOMEONE CAME IN HERE WITH NONSENSE ABOUT THIS BEING DELAYED 15 MONTHS. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD STAY OUT PERIOD. WE ARE WHERE WE NEED TO BE AND THERE ARE ENTIRLEY TOO MANY ARTICLES, WALL STREET, NY TIMES, AND FOX SENDING THE SAME NEWS

IRAQ STARTS THE PROCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS (AFTER THEY RV) THE LOWER DENOMS WILL BE RELEASED AND THE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE BANKS TO EXCHANGE OUT THE LARGER NOTES, BOTH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SAME TIME. THEY EXPECT THIS TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS. NOW IF IRAQ WOULD COME IN WITH A NICE RATE THIS PROCESS WOULD BE SPEEDED UP

IRAQ HAS THE BALL NOW AND SHABIBI HAS STUCK HIS NECK OUT AND ALL EYES ARE ON HIM.  S IS TIRED OF THEM PLAYING GAMES WITH IRAQ AND THEY NEED TO RELEASE THEM FROM THE NONSENSE WHICH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.  WE JUST NEED TO STAY FOCUSED AND NOT START GUESSING. WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS

Guru BGG: 
I just had a very interesting call - as you all know, I've been quite a bit more subdued about my postings for sometime now. However, I just got a call about a local banker...a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday when the banker was making fun of the Dinar as an investment. Our friend gave him (the banker) the "what for"...from experience I can tell you it is not the first time our friend was treated badly by a local banker. They actually asked him to withdraw his money and give up his seat on a board over being a Dinar investor not long ago.... However, the banker from yesterday called our friend to apologize today. Having finished making amends he also mentioned that the bank was given a notice today that 128 currencies were about to be "revalued" and that they should be current on their procedures. Though he could not say that it was about the Dinar specifically - they did get the formal letter from the UST today.
I try to keep it real - but that was a first hand conversation with a loal friend that I found very interesting...hope you all enjoy.

Guru Frank26:   My team has heard that the World Trade Organization (WTO) has decided this week that the Iraqi currency may be used to pay any bills, even on an international level.

Today President Talabani made a speech before the UN and indicated that he wants to increase Iraqi wages by 4 times their current value. A value close to 3.60.  PresidentTalabani mentioned that Iraq was "totally out of any sanctions." Working to confirm Chapter 7.

Guru TNT Tony:  still a good day…getting good info from all our intel sources…waiting for the conclusion of the shabibi world bank meeting to see where we are…this remains a positive weekend…all sources are exuberant!

Guru Phoenix3333:  asdf stated that he has noticed by his "Matrix of information" most things happen on the weekend, Saturday, and get ready for anything. He is looking for possibly the Arbil agreement to be done and possibly more..... this was paraphrased but not taken out of context.

Guru EagleHasLanded:   Shabibi is NOT GIVING A SPEECH - he is merely making opening remarks at the meeting. The World Bank has assisted Iraq with its finances for some time..this is just a "where do we stand today" meeting and discussion of the prepared report.  Shabibi told the UN and others at last night's meeting that they were shackeling Iraq and that he needed the freedom to get his work done

Dr. Shabibi will be speaking today, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at The World Bank in Washington, D.C. The meeting is from 2pm until 3:30pm EST.  The meeting is entitled: Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review.   the World Bank will host a discussion on a new comprehensive report about Iraq’s Financial Sector.  The report highlights the potential of the country, ongoing reforms and remaining challenges.

Guru Mailman17:     THIS IMO IS AND ALWAYS WAS ON A TIMELINE, BUT A VERY WELL LAID OUT TIMELINE.  THEY CERTAINLY TRIED THEIR BEST TO KNOCK US OFF COURSE.   MALIKI TRIED AND WAS WARNED REPEATEDLY AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO CHANGE THE HCL THAT WENT TO PARLIMENT.  THE KURDS ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN THAT.  NOW THE ACTUAL HCL AS PER 2007 WITH MINOR ADJUSTMENTS' IS WHAT PARLIMENT WILL VOTE ON.  WE SHALL SEE JUST WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN TALABANI AND THE EMIR.  I THINK...ITS DONE BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TELL US.  EVERYTHING IS IN OUR FAVOR THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, NADA THAT DOESNT TELL ME THIS THING IS SO FRIGGIN RIPE TO PICK IT WOULD FALL OFF THE TREE IF I WASNT THERE, THATS HOW CLOSE WE ARE.  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Guru Historian:  Here is how the dinar will solve the problem. The IQD is traded between countries at the current ultra-low rate. They use repayment of debt or other transactions to find an excuse to move it between countries. They likely already have done this. Then they revalue and … voila! … suddenly everyone has assets worth a lot more than before.

I don’t want to get too technical about this stuff. Main thing that affects us dinarians is that they are talking about it more and more in the news. They are saying now that all the traditional mechanisms cannot solve the problem. They need a new way . . .

I suspect they will look around, see Iraq is ready right now to rejoin the world stage. See that their currency is greatly undervalued . . . And oh my! What good fortune! Why not just revalue the IQD to solve everyone’s problems?

I’m mainly hoping my insights might help some folks through the last steps to the RV. I worry about people doubting their decision to invest, and then selling out just before the end, just out of frustration and discouragement. That imo would be a tragedy.

OOM Member Bank Story:
  I was just in my local Walmart and stopped by the in store 1st Convenience Bank. The rate is still the artificial program rate of 1170. However the clerk asked me how many I had, I gave her a low number and her eyes got very large. She smiled and said you are going to be very happy. I asked why. She told me they had been told that the rate is going to change and to be ready for people showing up to cash in.

She asked if I wanted to open an account or if she could have her manager call me.

(of course for security reasons I did not yet open an account or give her manager my contact info - I have a throw-away phone for that but did not have the number with me. I think I will go back later and give her that number just to see how long it takes the manager to call and what he has to say.

Peace -- Have an awesome Sat!!!

PTR Member Bank Story:  I just got off the phone with Bank of America. I inquired as to weather they were cashing in IQD because my nephew who lives in another city was told that they were. At first he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. It was only after I told him that I wanted to open an account, and that I would be cashing in some and have some transferred electronicly, that he suddenly remembered.{About to run out of space, stay tuned.}

He told me that some branches were cashing in but not the one that I was talking to and that he didn't know off hand which ones were. Then he started telling me about all the different kinds of accounts I could open .He gave me his name and told me that when I came to open my account to ask for him. HE thensaid Mr ... There are going to be a lot of new millionaires and i guess you will be one of them.

Yes this happened to me personnaly about 20 minutes ago. I actually spoke to the person, this is first hand info not heresay.

NO They didn't know the rate

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:23 am

amazing how many liars brought bogus intel and bank stories 5 years ago...and how the liars and bogus stories have multiplied...but the basic RV lie remains intact!  Now, just sprinkle in some dong and zwd lies, and here we are, 5 years later!

so why would people in Dinarland wanna keep their exchange successes a secret, as far as where they went to exchange, and who they met at the bank?  If you walk into a bank and they exchange worthless currency, why wouldn't you disclose everything you could to help all of these poor, starving people with no oxygen tanks or housing or food or retirement or jobs?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum