Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:02 pm

ADMINBILL

Date: 39m ago
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 (9:25AM MDT)

THE NEWS CONTINUES TO BE POSITIVE BUT NO ACTION AS YET. FRUSTRATION IS GROWING WITH BANKERS AND OTHERS. THE NEED FOR THIS EVENT GROWS. WE WAIT FOR THE RELEASE. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:04 pm

And wait.... and wait..... and wait..... Wake up folks this is not going to happen..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:26 pm

He's starting to sound like Okie ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:47 pm

They all are beginning to sound the same to me...... But that's just me... An old man who places is faith on actions a=instead of false predictions....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Admin Bill sells men's suits for a living...the guy has zero connections...he's a serial liar, like the rest of 'em...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:33 pm

The WSOMN Chat Room will open today at 1PM EDT for member discussions. Adhere to Chat Room rules while you participate.

ADMINBILL wrote
48m ago
ABOUT 4-5 NEW MEMBERS ADDED THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING A FEW WEEKS UNTIL I GOT TIME TO ADD THEM. WELCOME THEM WHEN THEY COME IN.

OnceWasLost wrote
41m ago
ADMIN did the info come "piling in" as you hoped?

ADMINBILL wrote
41m ago
MORE LIKE A SLOW FLOW

ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
NO SINGLE ONE THING BUT IT APPEARS WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE BANKS SLOW ROLL OUT IS WORKING AND CAN BE PUSHED ALONG A LITTLE QUICKER.

ADMINBILL wrote
36m ago
IT IS MY OPINION, BASED UPON THE NUMEROUS PIECES OF INFORMATION COMING IN, THAT THE RV WAS COMPLETED, THE FUNDING IS IN THE BANKS AND WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE GREEN LIGHT FOR OUR TURN.

Queensea wrote
35m ago
Adminbill what is your prediction on the Green light?

KLS wrote
34m ago
Are we waiting for Admiral to give green light?

ADMINBILL wrote
33m ago
GREEN LIGHT - THAT IS THE QUESTION OF THE DAY. ALL POINTS TO BEFORE THE 1ST BUT THAT IS STILL A BIG QUESTION MARK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Garmst wrote
32m ago
Was on a long call last night with RTC, they had Yosef on really he covered alot information whether true or false. Very informative and entertaining as well.

ukmtb wrote
32m ago
listening to RTC and Yosef now - good stuff

Sunnysplace wrote
30m ago
I LOST FAITH IN YOSEF.... 
gretah wrote
31m ago
I follow this site and Iko on WingItCall. Plus I catch Awake3D, Rocker66, and Dizzy when I can. I find these sources credible.

ADMINBILL wrote
30m ago
PLEASE DO NOT ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH YOSEF INTO WSOMN

ADMINBILL wrote
30m ago

Garmst wrote
29m ago
Guys no one has been right .......we all in this together , we should be one big family!

ADMINBILL wrote
30m ago
DOING SO WILL GET YOU A TIME OUT. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS BANNED

reruba wrote
28m ago
we need to respect Adminbill 
Sunnysplace wrote
29m ago
IT IS GARMST, BUT, THIS IS ADMINS SITE, AND. WHAT HE SAYS GOES!!!!!!

ADMINBILL wrote
26m ago
GARMST & RERUBA - I DO NOT LIKE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN AND THOSE THAT PREY ON ONES FAITH - IF THEY HAVE A SITE GO JOIN IT AND LEAVE WSOMN

reruba wrote
24m ago
adminbill i not sale or promote nothing, never did never will 
Garmst wrote
24m ago
admin- its not my wish to leave wsomn, been here since the beginning. I truely enjoy the site.

ADMINBILL wrote
23m ago
GARMST - THEN YOU ARE WELL AWARE OF MY FEELINGS ABOUT YOSEF

Garmst wrote
22m ago
Yes i respect that..............No Yosef! 
reruba wrote
23m ago
sorry Adminbill I not was aware

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:06 pm

cogreen wrote
46m ago
Footer, I'm over 4 now. The call Monday Gerry is having is by request of members wanting more information about this company's product.   
gretah wrote
46m ago
Ever notice on the TNT site bank stories that they all seem to be written by the same author? The sentences are constructed the same, the level of education seems the same (though occasionally a "she don't" might be thrown in), the same justification at the end ("that's my story and I'm sticking to it" sort of thing)?

gretah wrote
44m ago
Dollar advancedsoilrestoration.com/ 
DollarBill9 wrote
44m ago
COGREEN what is website on product in oregon please

cogreen wrote
41m ago
Dollar: It's like ' advancedsoilreclamation.com '. I'll bring up his call from yesterday and double check. Can understand the good it can bring if it is true. 
cogreen wrote
43m ago
Footer, it's a product that neutralizes the ph factor in soil allowing it to be more productive.

ahabear wrote
36m ago
Has anyone else noticed that there is a twitter person who calls out the wing it room and this one as scams then lists all our twitter accounts? It showed up in one of the notification emails I get from twitter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Sound familiar????  This is the exact way that started tearing down Gerry's Chat....  Let the Banning begin then closed down the board in time as mre and more start to challenge the "Great One"

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Sunnysplace
IRAQ NOW A MEMBER OF THE UN.........BANKS HERE GOING BASIL 3. CANADIAN BANKS ARE BASIL 3 NOW..... MIDDLE EAST START OF THEIR FISICAL YEAR OCT. 1 st.... THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:36 am

Quote :
Sunnysplace
IRAQ NOW A MEMBER OF THE UN.........BANKS HERE GOING BASIL 3. CANADIAN BANKS ARE BASIL 3 NOW..... MIDDLE EAST START OF THEIR FISICAL YEAR OCT. 1 st.... THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE..........

Iraq has been a member of the UN since 21 December 1945 you moron! BASIL 3 means nothing, it applies to commercial banks only and is completely voluntary. Each country can decide whether to use the regulations in part, it total, not at all or apply more stringent regulations on their own. Iraq's fiscal year runs January to January, so you are 0 for 3. Idiot!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 pm

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Saturday Drama 9/24/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: