Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Guru BGG:   No matter what the current "news", rumor or hopes....we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.

Just because I don’t stay up all night doesn’t mean I don’t like the news…my take – if it happens while I’m sleeping, I would much rather wake up rich and well rested rather than sleepy, cranky and unable to enjoy it. That’s just me

Plus – I promise, I have the contacts who will get me out of bed no matter what time it is, day or night…and I highly doubt you all will miss it by much either. Three hours into post-RV, everyone will know about it. Period.

Guru Gary:
  they are now sovereign.  This will go off with no announcement,  the rates will just go live…  THEY CAN’T BE A SOVEREIGN NATION WITHOUT CURRENCY, GET READY!

Guru OkieOilman:  I AM SURE BY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF TALIBANI'S SPEECH TO THE UN WHICH WAS THE PREREQUISITE TO THE SPEECH SHABBI WILL GIVE BEFORE THE WORLD BANK TOMMOROW AFTERNOON. THEY ARE OUT FROM UNDER CHAPTER 7 AND NOW ARE OFFICIALLY SOVERIGN THEY ARE NOW FREE TO R/V AT ANY TIME. THE DELAY FROM YESTERDAY WAS ONLY NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS. THERE ARE NO DELAYS AND ONLY THE ACTIVATION IS TO BE INITIATED. REMEMBER SHABBI LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCT 1. THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. TALIBANI STATED THE AVERAGE INCOME OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN WOULD BE INCREASED FOURFOLD IN THE FUTURE. THEY (IRAQ) ARE NOW WORKING ON THE 2012 BUDGET MEANING THE 2011 BUDGET HAS BEEN RELEASED. THE INTEL RECEIVED TODAY WOULD FILL A LARGE BOOK AND IS ONLY POINTING TO THE POSITIVE FACT OF WHERE WE ARE NOW. EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND THE RATE QUOTED THIS MORNING WAS GREAT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY QUESTIONS---EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED FINALLY. JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTIVATION PATIENTLY AS IT WILL COME VERY SHORTLY

via Ghost:  OKIE JUST GOT SOME NEW INTEL JUST IN---I ASKED HIM WHAT IT WAS AND ALL HE SAID----THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!  SCOTTI-G--OKIE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THE NUMBERS WE DISCUSSED THIS MORNING NOW IS SEEMINGLY MORE ACCURATE---REMEMBER??  I CAN CONFIRM THAT OKIE--SCOTTI-G OR ANY INTEL GIVERS OR MOD'S RECEIVE 1 PENNY FOR THEIR SERVICES TO THIS SITE

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY DUMB BUTT'S---IS NO ONE RECEIVES A SINGLE PENNY FOR THEIR SERVICESWHAT I MEANT TO SAY DUMB BUTT'S---IS NO ONE RECEIVES A SINGLE PENNY FOR THEIR SERVICES  OKIE POSTED ENOUGH FOR YOU TODAY---TAKE THAT AND READ IT AGAIN---NOT EVERYTHING IS TO COME TO THE LIGHT OF DAY

Guru TNT Tony:   the world bank meeting with Shabibi will take place tomorrow Saturday at 2pm …the meeting in Iraq will be tonight with Parliament so we could hear news from this meeting tonight.  this week stuff was approved, changed and signed  - the RV is not showing yet – some are expecting it still today –some say Sunday we may see it – If they do it today, Friday, it would show in the Forex systems by Monday – so this could happen for Sunday business.  Today, tomorrow anytime is a good time.

HOT OFF THE PRESS TONY ASKS TO HOLD….He can’t tell us what he was told as he has to confirm this ONE SINGLE EVENT  they are waiting for it to take place now and we will hear later today and THERE WILL BE a second call to tell you about this when its confirmed…  Being sovereign means NO other world approval needed now…

IF Dong does not happen with the Dinar – it will happen shortly after – if you do not see it with the Dinar you will see it shortly after – and possible rate could be $.03 - .05 cents and some say rate could be higher – as a lot do not believe this RV will be above $4-$5 either

I think we will enjoy it on Monday ... could possible show up in the next two hours - it’s my belief they would not have been released from all the sanctions if this wasn't VERY close. Today, tomorrow anytime is a good time.

Guru Checkmate Dan: 
Dan is saying from his resources he doesn't see it happening till next week at this time based on some other distractions.

Guru American Contractor:   The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and his advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh have been attending private meetings in Washington D.C. this week and will be leaving back to Baghdad today.

Guru Adam Montana:   Talibani is insinuating that they are out of Chapter 7...what I know is that things are looking HOT right now, I have been waiting for the Chapter 7 announcement... unfortunately it has to come from the UN...not sure if Talibani is blowing smoke or jumping the gun but I’m inclined to believe he is jumping the gun and talking about stuff he should really be holding off on...all we have is Talibani’s word which is better than nothing but it’s not enough to cash in on... that means we’re super close...will be back as soon as I have something CONCRETE...

Guru ScottiG:  Now let me give you an example to help you get an idea of what we believe is going on to help you grasp the near proximity of the end of this investment. Let’s say you paid the bills several days ago. OK, so you Your spouse questions you about why you didn’t pay that bill and you reply. I paid the bill and the check is in the mail…….

Guru Bear5642: WELL TODAY I HAD THE OPPROTUNITY TO SPEAK WITH A VERY INTELLIGENT IRAQI CITIZEN WHO IS IN THE US TO DO SOME BUSINESS WITH A CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND AND WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE IQD. HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND POSITIVE ABOUT IRAQ AND REALLY SHARED SOME INTERESTING THOUGHTS ON THE IQD THAT REALY ENCOURAGEDME WITHLIFTING OF THE OF 3 ZEROS

THAT THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF 25K NOTES ON THE STREETS AND HOW MANY POOR PEOPLE WOULD BECOME RICH. MY RESPONSE WAS WELL MAYBE NOT: DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY THEY ARE SO SERIUOS ABOUT THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS AND THE FCAT THAT HERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF COUNTEFEIT MONEY IN IRAQ. WHEN THEY DO THIS THESE PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GO TO A BANK AND EXCHANGE THEM FOR THEM FOR THE LOWER DENOMS AND BE IN FOR A BIG SUPRISE WHNE THEY FOUND OUT THAT THIS MONEY THEY BOUGHT OUT ON THE STREETS IS REALY COUNTERFEIT 

STAY WITH ME DID NOT THE BANK OF BAGHDAD SAY THE SHARES WOULD GO FOR $3.50 US DOLLAS. THERE IS YOUR ANSWER THEY WILL PEGG THE IQD TO THE US DOLLAR

Guru EagleHasLanded:   Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... so the RV rate is $3.63...take the projected annual income of $8,000 and divide by the current annual income of $2,200 and you get $3.636.  the current annual income per capita is listed by UNICEF as well as other places.  now we wait for Shabibi to speak at the World Bank tomorrow.

Guru Foghorn:   we are still in the window of our lifetime. My information from my brother remains the same.. green dots showing.  There is know doubt that we [are] seeing and hearing of the staging by banks, and Iraq itself with their lower denoms and credit card activation services.  We are right there and at some point soon, this will just happen

OOM Member Questions ScottiG:  steamer wrote:
Bwaaaahahahhaahahahahhhaaaa!!! Now that's funny right there!!! Am I the only one that sees the pattern....really? All projections fall flat (every week), followed by a few days of nothing, creating a yearning for ANYHTING "intel" that sounds like tomorrow is the day. Broken record really....but fun to watch none the less. Guess what phase we are in today? Start paying attention and see if this is not true. or else just go back a few months and figure it out yourself. Not a nay sayer. Just one that wishes I could get the idea out of my head as to what is really going on here. I guess if there were not ads for "certain products" on every site, I might wonder differently.... oh well..... newbies walk softly.... remember.... only what you can afford to lose!

Scotti G's reply:
OK so you are saying that Okie and I, who have absolutely no ownership or connection to this site other than we have been given the privilege to post here are pumping for dollars? Let me assure you 'steamer' that you could not be further from the truth. I and my circle of friends spend countless hours trying to figure out which end is up in this investment. I don't think even Sherlock Holmes could figure this one out.

I will state that the only reason I share the information I have is to try to help others keep focused on the end prize. I wanted to quit posting but was encouraged by other fellow ministers to return to posting for the sake of those who really want the clearest and best guidance available. Now please notice that this site does not charge for information and has no games or schemes designed to separate people from their money. If I wanted to get rich, all I would have to do is put up links for my art and my books. Don't see them do you? Now I agree that people need to be cautious what they do and how they extend themselves.

You know if it doesn't happen this week then we can't go backwards. Bottom line is that this process is fluid as I have stated numerous times. At times the obstacles have been politics in Iraq. At times they have been politics here at home. At times it was getting everything lined up that needed to be lined up like the ATMs and the banking necessities in Iraq such as lower denominations, operational guidlines and locations. Oh and lest we forget there are other considerations like the IMF, the UN, the World Bank and the BIS. Now if you have a better view on when this is going to happen then please bring it. If not then be kind enough to not post unsubstantiated nonsense about the people of this site. (That is not to say that your comments may not be accurate about some others.....just not here)

Scotti G

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:33 pm

GO STEAMER !!!!! 9/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 2218296283

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum