Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity

Go down

IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity Empty Re: IMF: Corruption weakens the financial capacity

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 am

Washington -hankhua
called on the head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, for efforts to fight corruption in order to restore confidence in the institutions and the payment of globalization Kdma.oukalt Lagarde at the International Bar Association conference: «backlash backlash (anti-globalization), following in the wake of the financial crisis , has evolved into a deeper problem is the gap growing to trust in institutions ».
Referring to the result of a recent poll conducted by the company« Edelman »Consulting in 2016, where he says: the trust between the wider towards the government and the financial services sector institutions are currently at the lowest audience level since 2008, while the trust between the elites in all institutions are at the highest level at all.

she said Lagarde: the «president who caused a growing distrust factor is corruption and immoral behavior, whether actual or imagined, in the public and private sectors alike ».

According to a study by the international Monetary Fund, the annual cost of the bribe alone estimated at between 1.5 and 2 trillion US dollars, accounting for about 2 percent of GDP

global. She Lagarde: that corruption in the public sector weakens the financial capacity, and impedes investment, and perpetuates inefficiency, and entrench poverty and inequality.

She called Lagarde States to strengthen the rule of law and to increase financial transparency, anti - money laundering in order to curb corruption in the public sector. It

also called for efforts to improve the regulation and supervision and enhance the education of morality in order to combat corruption in the private sector.

she added that « the promotion of integrity in public governance and private sectors is crucial in bridging the trust that we see in society today is a gap, and only then we can enjoy enough confidence towards the institutions themselves that are necessary for sustainable and inclusive growth.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=123287

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum