Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat Dinar Guru Exposed -Mnt Goat Dinar Recaps

Go down

Mountain Goat Dinar Guru Exposed -Mnt Goat Dinar Recaps

Post  nickgiammarino on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 pm

The title was meant to be easily found for anyone searching for Mnt Goat Dinar, and from the look at the results currently up there, this should be pretty easy.

Now, this is just a placeholder for me while I get everything ready, but.....here is a preview of what I am planning:

1. I plan to prove that Dinar Recaps is well aware that Mountain Goat is / has been lying based on past failed and soon to be future failed predictions.

2.  I will show that regardless of who is providing the "emails" to Recaps, the point is clear, they are putting out false information.  It's not about the guru, it's about what is being posted, and people have caught on not to trust the information.

3. I will be showing screenshots from the BANNED People's Talk Radio (PTR) account where it is obvious that two people are writing.  In fact, see these posts and note the difference in writing styles and spelling errors, someone has dyslexia when they posted as Mnt Goat dinar from 2011-2013.

Chat Transcript PROOF Mountain Goat is supposed to be a guy (before the sex change in 2012/2013 was complete - September 7, 2011:

Below, notice lack of proper editing:  

September 11, 2011

Mountain Goat trying to figure out the rate -  

September 12, 2011

November 18, 2011

http://dinarrvnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2011-1118-Mnt-Goat-Bar-Mait-IRS-Capital-Gains.jpg

December 17, 2011

Can't spell Friendly.

Can't spell predictions.

Bar Made instead of Bar Maid
Revieled instead of Revelated
Wispered instead of Whispered
Baghdag instead of Baghdad
Freind instead of Friend
The "202th flying squadron and Ela Tare Air Base (which both don't exist)
Notice the way it was typed, not properly formatted.

Notice the dates in the posts, Mnt Goat goes from knowing nothing to having contacts.

Mnt Goat was an Iraqi War Veteran of the first gulf war for the combat engineers, yet is a Barmaid in

I'm not sure how long it is until Recaps kills off the Mountain Goat liar.  People are dying of cancer because they actually believe this stuff!  They are old, frail, and most of all senile, they can't make competent financial decisions, and since Dinar Recaps likes to moderate comments, people's true feelings and questions never come across.  Just try to post something negative about any of the gurus there, good luck.

So, everybody get ready, because this Navy Veteran is pulling no punches.  I'm done pretending to be the nice guy while sites like Dinar Chronicles, Dinar Vets, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Updates, Dinar Guru, Peoples Talk Radio, and the others post lies, NOT INTEL, LIES!

Have a nice day.

Nick Giammarino

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountain Goat Dinar Guru Exposed -Mnt Goat Dinar Recaps

Post  roxy22222222 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just4Tom74 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Talk is cheep let's see some real action on your part Nick.  You make a lot of big talk and know how to manipulate old information to appear different than it first was that is just a bunch of smoke and mirror trick to gain personal attention.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Actually just finding and assembling all this was quite a bit of work.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickgiammarino on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:38 pm

@Just4Tom74 wrote:Talk is cheep let's see some real action on your part Nick.  You make a lot of big talk and know how to manipulate old information to appear different than it first was that is just a bunch of smoke and mirror trick to gain personal attention.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Those aren't manipulated.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Just4Tom74 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Right.............

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member