Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 am

ADMINBILL

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2016 (9:00AM MDT)

THE INFORMATION I AM GETTING IS SKETCHY AND WITH NO RESULTS IN THE END. IT IS NOT THAT THE SOURCES THAT PROVIDE THE INFORMATION ARE WRONG, THEY ARE NOT GIVEN THE COMPLETE PICTURE. I HOPE TO HAVE MORE TODAY. AFTER SO MANY GOOD REPORTS LAST WEEK THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTING. LET'S SEE IF IT CHANGES TODAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16   Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:46 pm

It won't, I guarantee it. How can I be so sure? Simple, you would not know the truth if it bit you where the sun don't shine.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16   Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:03 pm

CANDYKISSES
Thanks, AdminBill, for being our rock. You keep us strong and holding on. Some days are tougher than others.

Avon Lady
Thanks AdminBill, your updates are very much appreciated. I agree with others that posted up top. God does know what we need or want and it will be provided if God see's fit.... in his time. God knows our future before we do - yes, some of us get over anxious because this RV can make so much happen for many people, even myself. God has provided for me for so many years , I won't step in his way now. Back on track right ! As you told us some time back, go to work, pay your bills, and when it does happen - we'll all be ready.

I will admit , yes I am anxious for this to happen. I want a home to live in and my hip surgery done. No RV, that can't happen. Losing mine after 24 years due to injury , I just never thought it would happen. But I'm ok, one day I will be able to have a place to call home.

Updates are appreciated and thanks for all you do!

RC,,,, your positive attitude helps a lot. Thanks so much for being you !

ADMINBILL
5:07PM MDT
HEARING GOOD THINGS. LET IT BE. LET IT BE.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON HINT. ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

THE TRAVELING WILBURYS --- www.youtube.com/watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Friday Drama 9/16/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: