Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!)

4 posters

Go down

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Empty POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!)

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:18 am

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 13-Sep-2016 23:08:12
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TO HELP OR ...
Date: Tue, September 13, 2016 10:27 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW EMAILS ASKING WHY I KEEP ASKING FOR HELP, AND WHY DON’T I GET A JOB. I WISH I COULD REALLY, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO ABANDON THE WORK TO DATE AND THAT’S A FEW YEARS OF HOURS AND HOURS THAT WOULD WASTE. AT TIMES I LONG FOR SIMPLER DAYS, AND THEN THE CELL RINGS.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Ron

BY ASKING, I AM TRYING TO SUSTAIN THE TEAM SO THAT WE HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. THIS HAS BEEN DIFFICULT AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE. WE HAVE LOST PEOPLE, AND WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MORE. RIGHT NOW, MARY IS STUCK WITHOUT SHELTER STARTING TOMORROW, AND LAYING HER FLAT IN A CAR WITH THE OXYGEN BOTTLE AND ALL THE THINGS THAT KEEP HER ALIVE IS NOT AN OPTION. I AM REALLY TIRED OF COMING TO YOU GUYS AND ASKING TO GET OVER THE HUMP AND KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Shut-up-just-stop

, YET I MUST. SO I ASK. PLEASE HELP.

BY THE WAY, BABY BRADD IS OUT OF DANGER, OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, AND ON SEMI-SOLID FOOD. HE HAD A DANGEROUS BOUT WITH DIARRHEA AND WAS BADLY DEHYDRATED. AFTER A LONG TIME IN THE HOSPITAL, PAYMENT WAS DUE OTHERWISE MOM WOULD NOT HAVE SON UNTIL BILL WAS PAID, AND IT WOULD ACCRUE, AND BECOME AN IMPOSSIBLE BILL TO PAY. THIS WOULD BE A TERRIBLE SITUATION, AND YOUR HELP IS WHAT SAVED THAT SITUATION. THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOCUS POINTS FOR ME. THE SINGLE MOTHER AND HER KIDS. WE WILL DO BIG THINGS THERE.

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500

THERE ARE OTHER SITUATIONS, BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT. WHATEVER IS DONATED, GOES OUT IMMEDIATELY TO WHOEVER HAS THE MOST CRITICAL SITUATION. THIS IS ONGOING UNTIL THE FUNDS HIT.

DO WE HAVE FUNDS COMING? YES, WE DO.

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

WILL I BE HELPING OTHERS WHEN THE FUNDS DO COME? THE ANSWER IS YES.

BUT BE MINDFUL OF THE TIMING WE ARE UNDER. TODAY I WAS TOLD THE WINDOW FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE TRANSFER TO THE PAYMASTER IS OPEN TOMORROW, AND IT WILL GET DONE THEN. SO FROM THAT POINT, WE ARE ON THE CLOCK AND THE FIRST FUNDS WILL START FLOWING IN. THIS IS JUST A STRAIGHTFORWARD PROCESS THAT ONCE INITIATED, GOES THROUGH TO ITS NATURAL CONCLUSION. ALL THIS IS DONE UNDER THE VERY WATCHFUL EYE OF THE AUTHORITIES, AND MUST BE DONE PROPERLY. ONE COMMA OUT OF PLACE AND YOU CAN EXPECT AT LEAST A DAY DELAY, AND IN ADDITION, WE ARE AT THE WEEKEND AND THE MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL IN CHINA IS TOMORROW, SO ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO GET IT DONE THIS WEEK AND GET THE FIRST FUNDS SENT TO THE PAYMASTER. THAT’S THE FINE EDGE WE ARE ON NOW. IF THE WINDOW IS MISSED, AH WELL. WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BUT WAIT OVER THE WEEKEND. YOU REALLY HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE FOR THIS STUFF, BELIEVE ME.

ON THE HELP TO OTHERS (BESIDES WHAT IS BEING DONE TO KEEP THE TEAM ALIVE IN HEALTH, SHELTER AND FOOD), I HAVE STATED A FEW TIMES NOW THAT A SPECIAL RELIEF FUNDS TRUST (OR FOUNDATION) WILL BE SET UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE SUCH HELP. IT IS NOT IMMEDIATE. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME MAYBE A MONTH, MAYBE TWO – I DO NOT KNOW PRECISION ON THIS AS IT IS THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS ATTEMPTED. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND KNOW THAT I WILL HURRY AS BEST I CAN. I NEED TO GET THE RIGHT LAWYER IN TAX STRUCTURES FOR PHILANTHROPIC DEPLOYMENT, AND SET UP THE STRUCTURE AND GET THE TRUST TO PUT SOME RELIEF FUNDS INTO THAT ACCOUNT. NOTHING MAGIC JUST STRAIGHTFORWARD EXPECTED STEPS TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU ARE OPERATIONAL.

ON THE TOPIC OF ASKING FOR HELP, I REALLY HOPE I AM CLEAR ABOUT ALL THIS. IT IS NOT A MATTER OF ME BEING ON A GRIDDLE FOR ASKING FOR HELP, AS I DO NOT FEEL I AM THERE AT ALL. IT IS, HOWEVER, A MATTER OF A VERY REAL NEED FOR THE TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE DOING ALL OF THIS WORK FOR ALL OF US. THIS HELP I ASK FOR IS FOR HEALTH, SHELTER AND FOOD ISSUES. WE NEED THEM READY, NOT SCRAMBLING TO FIND FOOD OR SHELTER. FORECLOSURES ARE A PAIN TO RECOVER FROM. NOBODY IS BUYING HOUSES OR CARS. SOON, BUT NOT NOW. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Scam-alert
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Th?id=OIP.M998e1a15662018103d9ebfe88208dc8co0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're struggling to provide food, shelter and medical.

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Image

http://www.oom2.com/t41118-poofness-for-sept-13-to-help-or-i-will-keep-up-my-internet-panhandling-until-you-do#92188

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2245507099POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!)

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 am

1. If Zap is so connected with Chinese Elders, has a great relationship with them, and claims to be working in some capacity - why would these benevolent elders let needy people working on their behalf twist in the wind?  He's never answered that question, not one time.  He has never stated, "I asked the elders to help poor Mary with her oxygen tank needs."  I thought elders were sitting on quadrillions of dollars for humanity, they can't spare a dime?  Instead, he asks POOR people hoping on an RV prayer to send him money. Talk about squeezing blood from a turnip.
2. Curious that nobody ever offers shelter, it's always, 'send me money so they will have shelter.'
3. Why would people do this noble work for free when their first responsibility is to provide for their families?  You mean to tell me this work - which Zap claims has been decades - has never offered compensation, it's just volunteer work with the hopes of treasure at the end?  Who does that when you need oxygen to survive?

Zap/Jerzy is an absolute Satanic fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!)

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:42 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:

Zap/Jerzy is an absolute Satanic fraud.

And that's on his better days .... :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2805820865  POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2805820865  POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2805820865  POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:34 pm

But you know you know I don't believe that he is smart enough to see the we can see right through the lies and untruths.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

raspberry raspberry raspberry
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:10 pm

My goal is to keep pounding on this guy in the hopes that ALL donations stop. Also super happy to see others like Abe Froman have joined on this mission.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2245507099POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Good luck with that.....You can't cure stupid.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 pm

True that!

No doubt that this is working or Jerzy would not need to work so hard these days.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum